Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka

Alexis looked at her.

"Promise her you'll be there." he said. "When the baby comes."

He looked at him.

"I don't think she could do it without you."

2/21/2009 #31
Star the Foxhound

He nodded, "I can do that."

Looking around the room one last time before he looked at Alexis, Lewis took a deep breath. "I have to go for now," he told him, "I want to check on Albert..."

2/21/2009 #32
Tatianolishka

He nodded.

"Take care." he said, finally bringing a smile. "Wherever you're going."

- - -

Albert was down at the bar, downing his third or fourth shot of whiskey. The people there stopped to stare at him, wondering what had gotten the big rough soldier in such a mood.

2/21/2009 #33
Star the Foxhound

Lewis patted Alexis on the shoulder. "You too," he said vanishing from sight.

----

He went down to the bar but stayed completely invisible from even Albert. He moved beside him. "There's no need to get drunk for me," he whispered softly, "Life will always go on."

2/21/2009 #34
Tatianolishka

Albert jumped backwards and he just about fell off his stool, clutching the side of the bartop. A couple guys in the back laughed, while some showed genuine concern for the drunk man.

2/21/2009 #35
Star the Foxhound

Lewis allowed Albert to see him then and he held out a hand to help him out. "There's no need to freak out," he said smiling a little.

2/21/2009 #36
Tatianolishka

He looked at his, eyes blurred.

"Lewis?" he asked, looking absoutely dumbfounded as he glanced at his glass.

2/21/2009 #37
Star the Foxhound

"Yes, it's me," Lewis told him, "At least part of me, I will never really be completely whole again and I don't even really belong here anymore but I don't want you hurting yourself over me. I made my own decision in the end."

2/21/2009 #38
Tatianolishka

He blinked a few times.

"How many whiskeys did I get?" he mumbled.

"Four." the bartender said, indifferent to the invisible figure beside him. "I'll put it on your tab."

2/21/2009 #39
Star the Foxhound

"Look Albert, it's really me," Lewis said putting a hand on the other man's shoulder, "You aren't dreaming and you aren't hallucinating. I am dead, yes, but still I am here now."

2/21/2009 #40
Tatianolishka

Albert waddled outside, looking at Lewis.

"What the hell... Lewis?" he said. "I just saw ye... ye're in the morgue..."

2/21/2009 #41
Star the Foxhound

Lewis followed him. "Look," he said, "It's all true. I did kill myself! And I am certainly dead, even as we speak but I can you may say come and go as I please."

2/21/2009 #42
Tatianolishka

((Wha?))

Albert looked at him.

"How...?"

2/21/2009 #43
Star the Foxhound

((:D He said that he can come back and visit basically...))

Lewis looked his friend directly in the eyes. "I'm not sure myself," he told him, "But I came to say that I am sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did."

2/21/2009 #44
Tatianolishka

Albert sighed.

"Lad, what were ye thinking?" he said. "There's nothin' worth endin' yer life for."

2/21/2009 #45
Star the Foxhound

"I don't know," Lewis said with a sigh, "But I thought that there was no other way, only now I realize that it could've worked out in the end.... I'm so sorry."

2/21/2009 #46
Tatianolishka

Albert shook his head.

"Lad, you were a good man. I wish I'd known why ye did it."

2/21/2009 #47
Star the Foxhound

"You don't want to know," Lewis said, "Just keep an eye on Marie and the baby for me..."

2/21/2009 #48
Tatianolishka

"The baby?" Albert said. "Lad, ye left her with a baby? What were ye thinkin'?!?"

He couldn't understand how a father could just leave his child... he'd always be there for his little one, he'd promised Ella that.

2/21/2009 #49
Star the Foxhound

Lewis nodded, "Yes, I did. I wasn't thinking and I wish I could take it all back now."

He looked at him again. "Just please if the child ever asks, tell it that I love it and wish I hadn't made so many mistakes."

2/21/2009 #50
Tatianolishka

He nodded.

"I promise, lad."

((Ooooh for a plot twist, what if Marianne decides to go to Albert?))

2/21/2009 #51
Star the Foxhound

((That would be very cool!!))

"Just one thing," Lewis said, "If the child's a girl...tell Marianne that it is my wish that the child be named Susan, it was my mother's name..."

2/21/2009 #52
Tatianolishka

((XD))

Albert nodded and smiled.

"Susan Filler." he said. "I'll do that for ye."

2/21/2009 #53
Star the Foxhound

"Thanks Albert," he said softly, "I'll try to visit soon but I should go now, I want to keep an eye on Marianne."

And with that he vanished again up into the sky to go watch his beloved Marie.

2/21/2009 #54
Tatianolishka

Marianne began to wake up, and Alexis watched her hopefully.

"Marie?" he called softly.

2/21/2009 #55
Star the Foxhound

Lewis watched, nervously, wondering what Alexis would do. He didn't even notice the other figure that stepped to his side. "Tyler..."

2/21/2009 #56
Tatianolishka

Alexis gently stroked Marianne's cheek, urging her to wake up.

"Marie?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him, still dazed from sleep.

"Alexis... where's Lewis?"

2/21/2009 #57
Star the Foxhound

Turning around from where he was watching Marie, Lewis' eyes widened. "Jen!"

Jen smiled at him. "Hello there dear, about time you came and joined me although I didn't want you to do what you did...."

Lewis shrugged, "Um, can we talk another time...I'm trying to watch this."

He turned back to watch Marianne and Alexis.

2/21/2009 #58
Tatianolishka

Alexis stumbled.

"Marie... Lewis isn't here."

"Yes he is." Marianne protested weakly. "I saw him... he was holding my hand..."

2/21/2009 #59
Star the Foxhound

Lewis watched and Jen looked at what he was watching. "Come on," she protested, "Do you know how hard it was to watch you with that weak little thing!"

Lewis sighed, "Jen, I love her."

2/21/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member