Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka

Alexis looked around, waiting for Lewis to explain.

"Marie, love... he wasn't here. He isn't."

2/21/2009 #61
Star the Foxhound

"Give me a minute," Lewis said to Jen before he arrived in the room appearing out of thin air.

"Marie," he said coming up to her, "Alexis is right, I'm really not here..."

2/21/2009 #62
Tatianolishka

Alexis sighed with relief, while Marie brightened.

"Lewis!" she cried out, wanting him the wrap her up in his arms and tell her everything was alright, that it was just a nightmare and he was really here...

2/21/2009 #63
Star the Foxhound

Lewis stepped to her side and wrapped his arms around her. "Marie," he said, "I'm dead..."

2/21/2009 #64
Tatianolishka

She looked at him.

"No you're not." she said. "You're here..."

2/21/2009 #65
Star the Foxhound

He took her hands and held them. "Yes Marie I am," he said softly, "I killed myself..."

2/21/2009 #66
Tatianolishka

She just kept shaking her head, figuring it was just a dream and she could wake up from it any time now.

2/21/2009 #67
Star the Foxhound

"Look Marianne," Lewis said, "Surely you can tell that I look paler then usual! And how else can you explain how I just appeared out of the thin air. I'm sorry but it's the truth."

2/21/2009 #68
Tatianolishka

"But... Lewis..."

She looked at him.

"Why?"

2/21/2009 #69
Star the Foxhound

"Because it was getting to dangerous for you," Lewis said sqeezing her hand, "I didn't want you or the baby in danger any more."

2/21/2009 #70
Tatianolishka

She looked at him, her heart breaking.

"Lewis... please..."

2/21/2009 #71
Star the Foxhound

He shook his head. "I'm sorry Marianne but it's true. I shot myself to protect you, I always felt sure that if the need came that I would die for you."

He kissed her hand gently and looked at her. "There's no going back."

2/21/2009 #72
Tatianolishka

She couldn't understand Lewis not being here anymore. He couldn't just... leave her.

"You promised..."

2/21/2009 #73
Star the Foxhound

"I promised that I would protect you forever," he said softly kissing her, "And I will still be here whenever you need me the most. That I can still promise you."

2/21/2009 #74
Tatianolishka

She looked at him, then wrapped her arms around him.

"Please don't go." she whispered. "Je t'aime."

2/21/2009 #75
Star the Foxhound

Lewis kissed her again. "I'll stay with you for as long as you need me too," he told her, "I have nothing to do and no where I need to be."

2/21/2009 #76
Tatianolishka

She smiled and sat up to hold him. Alexis backed out quietly, allowing the ghost and Marie some time.

2/21/2009 #77
Star the Foxhound

Lewis rested a hand on her still almost flat stomach. "How's the child doing?"

2/21/2009 #78
Tatianolishka

Marianne looked and her face fell.

"I don't know." she said. "The doctor said she's alright, but something happened earlier... I don't know why..."

2/21/2009 #79
Star the Foxhound

"She?" Lewis said, "How do you know it's a she?"

2/21/2009 #80
Tatianolishka

She gave a tiny shrug.

"I just don't like calling her 'it'." she said. "Sometimes it's a he, but something just tells me she's a girl."

She blushed.

2/21/2009 #81
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled. "I'd like it to be a girl."

2/21/2009 #82
Tatianolishka

She smiled and looked down at his hand.

"I wish you never had to leave." she whispered.

2/21/2009 #83
Star the Foxhound

"I do too," he replied, "It was the worst thing I've ever done but I'll still be here for you."

He took a deep breath. "Do your parents know?"

2/21/2009 #84
Tatianolishka

She nodded.

"Oh Lewis, they want me to give her up!"

2/21/2009 #85
Star the Foxhound

He stared at her. "Give her up? Why?"

2/21/2009 #86
Tatianolishka

"I don't know." she said. "They think I'm too young, that I shouldn't be... I shouldn't be carrying a dead man's baby."

2/21/2009 #87
Star the Foxhound

Lewis kept his hand over her stomach and took a deep breath. "Alright," he said, "Marie, what do you think they would do if they saw me?"

2/21/2009 #88
Tatianolishka

"They'd run and scream." she said. "Lewis, please don't let them see you. I don't care if I have to have this baby with Alexis, just please don't let them take her."

2/21/2009 #89
Star the Foxhound

"I won't let them see me then," Lewis said looking at her, "And I promise that I won't let them take the baby away. I just have one request love, if she's a girl can you name her Susan."

2/21/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member