Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka

"Susan?" she asked. "It's beautiful..."

2/21/2009 #91
Star the Foxhound

"It was my mother's name," he told her, "And I would like if I have a daughter to have her share it."

2/21/2009 #92
Tatianolishka

Marianne nodded and put her hand on top of his.

"We can still be together." she said. "I could run back to Paris, go back to our house. Just you and me. It could be like it never happened."

2/21/2009 #93
Star the Foxhound

Lewis laughed. "But then you'd be leaving your parents just to live with a ghost!"

2/21/2009 #94
Tatianolishka

"I don't care." Marianne said. "I don't want to be afraid anymore. I'm safe with you."

She sighed.

"I'd rather live with a ghost than Alexis."

2/21/2009 #95
Star the Foxhound

He looked her in the eye. "Well it is possible.." he sighed, "If you are really sure that you want to try it. I'll have to go back once and a while though, I can't completely live down here all the time."

2/21/2009 #96
Tatianolishka

She held his hand as best as she could.

"I just want you." she said.

2/21/2009 #97
Star the Foxhound

Lewis gave a slight smile. "Then it is me that you will get my love, no matter what happens," he squeezed her hand, "At least I am able to be here, partly. But what would your parents think?"

2/21/2009 #98
Tatianolishka

"I won't tell them." she said. "They wouldn't understand."

2/21/2009 #99
Star the Foxhound

"Alright," Lewis shrugged, "I guess it's up to you. But I just thought that they would wonder where you were going."

2/22/2009 #100
Tatianolishka

"They won't have to." she said. "They'll wonder where I'm gone."

2/25/2009 #101
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled. "It should be interesting, especcially for you since you will be living with someone who isn't even alive anymore. But as long as you are happy everything is good and I guess that also means that I will get to know our child."

2/25/2009 #102
Tatianolishka

She smiled.

"I won't even know the difference, love." she whispered.

2/25/2009 #103
Star the Foxhound

"I'm sure you won't," Lewis laughed, "But it will be a bit different. For example, I won't be able to have any more children."

2/25/2009 #104
Tatianolishka

"I know." she said, the tips of her ears turning pink. "I... I thought you wouldn't."

She looked at her stomach and smiled.

"I'll be happy with this one."

2/25/2009 #105
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled. "I will too. We will be a happy little family, if of course we get what we want."

He sighed, "It seems like every time we come close to getting what we want that it is taken from us. But maybe it will be different now, my brother thinks I will never talk to you again, which I doubt you were expecting either."

2/25/2009 #106
Tatianolishka

She looked at him.

"Promise me something." she whispered. "And I need you to keep this promise until I can go with you. Because until then, I need you to stay with me. Promise?"

2/25/2009 #107
Star the Foxhound

He reached over and squeezed one of her hands, resting the other on her stomach. "I'll stay here every second that I am able to," Lewis told her, "For you and for our darling baby. That I can promise you until the end of time."

2/25/2009 . Edited 2/25/2009 #108
Tatianolishka

She smiled and sat up to kiss him.

"Je t'aime."

2/25/2009 #109
Star the Foxhound

"I do too," Lewis said kissing her, "I love you more then anything in the whole world."

2/25/2009 #110
Tatianolishka

She clasped his hand.

"I'm tired." she told him quietly. "I want to sleep awhile."

2/25/2009 #111
Star the Foxhound

"Alright," Lewis told her, "I'll go for now but I'll be back, I promise. Sleep well mon ami."

2/26/2009 #112
Tatianolishka

She didn't want to let him go, but sleep got to her and she curled up in a ball like a tiny kitten and fell asleep.

2/26/2009 #113
Star the Foxhound

Lewis kissed her before heading back into heaven and checking to see what Albert was doing.

2/26/2009 #114
Tatianolishka

Albert was sitting in his tent, a bottle of whiskey sitting by his side. He had much on his mind - the loss of his best friend, the fact he had seen his ghost, the fact he couldn't hold his Ella anymore, and the fact he wouldn't see his baby as often as he wished.

He sighed and held the bottle in his hand, reading the label.

2/26/2009 #115
Star the Foxhound

Lewis came down beside him, coming into view in the middle of the tent. "What is it with you and alcohol?" he asked, "There's no need to be so gloomy you know."

2/26/2009 #116
Tatianolishka

He stumbled again, this time falling off of the cot.

"Dammit lad." he said, trying to climb back up. "I'm sober."

2/26/2009 #117
Star the Foxhound

"Alright, alright," Lewis said, "It's just that every time I've seen you lately you've been holding a bottle of alcohol. Is it really necessary."

2/26/2009 #118
Tatianolishka

He chuckled at held it out.

"It's one of the good ones." he said. "Been savin' it."

2/26/2009 #119
Star the Foxhound

"How are you doing Albert?" Lewis said with a sigh, "I never did ask how your leave was..."

2/26/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member