Fast Forward fics
Lee & Tatianolishka's evil plans... mwahahaha.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Tatianolishka

He laughed.

"My Ma's happy where she is." he said with glistening eyes. "I just know it. She's with my Pa and my sister now. God bless her soul."

2/26/2009 #151
Star the Foxhound

"I can find out," Lewis said laughing, "You have eyes into the skies now."

He smiled a little. "I'm going to go now, but I'll be back. You know me, I have trouble staying away from my only friend."

And with that he went back into heaven and looked around, wondering if Albert's mother was around somewhere as he was interested in meeting her.

2/27/2009 #152
Tatianolishka

(Make him see Jen instead.)

Albert chuckled and set down the bottle for a bit before picking it up again and taking a sip.

2/27/2009 #153
Star the Foxhound

((Aw, what's wrong with writing Albert's mother...))

Lewis saw Jen and walked over, sitting down beside her with a sigh. "Hello," he said.

She looked at him and grinned, "Hey Tyler."

2/27/2009 #154
Tatianolishka

(I don't quite have her in my mind yet.)

Alexis paced downstairs, unsure how to convince Marianne's parents that he could take care of their daughter, even in her current state. He sighed and glanced up the stairs.

"How do I do this?" he mumbled.

2/27/2009 #155
Star the Foxhound

((Oh, well tell me when you do then :D))

Lewis put an arm around Jen's shoulder and sighed. "Jenny," he said softly, "I know that you care about me but I want to tell you that I can only view you as a friend now. Marianne is my love."

Jen slapped him. "I knew you first Tyler Johnston!"

2/27/2009 #156
Tatianolishka

Alexis climbed up the stairs for a minute, then heard shouting.

"I'm not going!"

"Marianne, it's for your own good..."

"Non! They can't take her! She's mine!"

"Marie, you're too young. You can't take care of this - "

"Yes I can! Maman, please, she's my baby. Susan Filler. I know I -"

Alexis shuddered at the distinct slap of a hand.

"You're going to Lyons in the morning. This thing will be over by tomorrow evening."

"No, maman, please..."

Mme Labelle ran by Alexis in a huff, barely noticing him.

2/27/2009 #157
Star the Foxhound

Lewis who had been keeping an eyes on Marianne noticed what was going on and left Jen's side. She glared at him. "You can't love her Tyler," she cried, "You loved me!"

He didn't pay attention but appeared beside Alexis after he was out of view. "Did she hit her..??" he asked, "They can't take the baby..."

2/27/2009 #158
Tatianolishka

Alexis sighed and looked at him.

"Lewis, she'll be alright. I'll get her out of this, I promise."

2/27/2009 #159
Star the Foxhound

"Then go check on her then," Lewis said turning invisible, "I'll be watching but she won't even know I'm here."

2/27/2009 #160
Tatianolishka

Marianne sat up in her bed, her arms wrapped around her legs as she wept.

"I don't want to lose you." she said to her baby after a couple long sobs. "I need you, love. I need you and your father..."

She began sobbing again.

"Why is this all a mess? Why did he have to die? Why didn't he think I loved him?"

2/27/2009 #161
Star the Foxhound

Lewis slipped invisible into the room and watched her cry, feeling his heart break as he looked at her. "Alexis.." he whispered so that only the other man could hear him, "Do something or I will."

2/27/2009 #162
Tatianolishka

Alexis heard him and ran past his invisible form, climbing into the bed and putting his arms around his best friend.

"Oh, Marie..." he whispered to her as she crumbled into his arms, sobbing. "I promise I won't let them hurt you."

He looked at her, and she let her eyes meet his.

"I'll tell your parents I'll take care of you. I'll marry you if you want me to."

"But Lewis... he said he'd stay with me..."

2/27/2009 #163
Star the Foxhound

Choosing to remain silent Lewis watched them, he didn't want Marianne to make a decision based on whether he was there or not.

2/27/2009 #164
Tatianolishka

Alexis sighed and played with her hair.

"Love, maybe... maybe you need to let him go."

She looked at him incredulously.

"I don't mean forever, Marie. But Lewis can be happy, you know. He'll be there when you need him the most, like when this baby is born."

He looked at her.

"Let him go Marie."

2/27/2009 #165
Star the Foxhound

Lewis still watched and sighed wishing yet again that he hadn't made the decision to kill himself and that he could be protecting his love then instead of standing invisible in a corner but he also knew that Marianne could not hold on to a dead man, she needed someone who has still alive and breathing.

2/27/2009 #166
Tatianolishka

She shook her head.

"I promised him." she said. "I said I wouldn't leave him."

Alexis stroked her hair.

"He'll understand, sweetheart. Not everyone is as lucky as you."

She looked at him, and he smiled.

"You can see him anytime you need him. Not every person gets that chance."

2/27/2009 #167
Star the Foxhound

Smiling at seeing how much Alexis loved Marianne Lewis leaned back against the wall, waiting to see what Marie's answer would be. He felt sure that Alexis would raise his baby as his own.

2/27/2009 #168
Tatianolishka

Alexis gently squeezed her shoulder.

"You don't have to worry though, Marie." he said with a smile. "For now, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that baby sees the light of day."

She smiled back at him.

"Merci Alexis."

2/27/2009 #169
Star the Foxhound

Lewis made himself visible again to Alexis and he gave him the thumbs up, speaking to that only Alexis could hear him. "Thank you Alexis," he said softly, "Thank you for helping my love and my baby."

2/27/2009 #170
Tatianolishka

Alexis smiled and winked at him. He'd promised, after all.

"Come on, Marie." he said, pulling her lips into a childish smile. "I'll bet you're hungry."

"Un peu..."

2/28/2009 #171
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled, keeping himself visible to Alexis. "I don't mind if you want to marry her," he said to only him, "As it would be better for her then living with a dead man. I'll be back to talk to later."

With that he left the room but still watched from above.

2/28/2009 #172
Tatianolishka

Alexis nodded and watched him disappear, going downstairs to find himself and Marianne something to eat.

Marie held her stomach, and looked up to the ceiling for a moment.

"Lewsi, please... tell me I'm doing the right thing." she prayed.

2/28/2009 #173
Star the Foxhound

Lewis smiled as he watched her. "You are," he whispered, wondering if she could even hear him, "I love you and I want you to be happy..."

Jen came up beside him. "Stop that," she snapped, "I don't want you spending any time with that girl!"

2/28/2009 #174
Tatianolishka

Marianne sighed and sank back in the pillows as Alexis came with something for her to eat.

"Go slow." he cautioned. "You haven't eaten in a few days and you'll get worse if you gorge like me."

Marie giggled as he made a fish face, taking small bites.

"I won't, I promise." she laughed.

2/28/2009 #175
Star the Foxhound

Lewis turned away for a second to look at Jen. "Look," he snapped, "You died and for years I mourned that fact but you also have to remember that I had to go on in life, it's what I'm going to make sure Marianne does. Can't you at least try to understand that I couldn't spend my whole like waiting to die and join you!"

Jen glared at him. "You just don't want to be loyal," she said, "You could have been if you wanted to..."

"You're being ridiculous," Lewis replied, "Don't you realize that?"

2/28/2009 #176
Tatianolishka

Alexis smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'll talk to your parents." he told her comfortingly. "I'll tell them I'll marry you - you don't have to yet, Marie, I'm just telling them I will."

She looked at him and he sighed.

"Marie, I love you, but I'm not forcing you into anything. Not my style."

2/28/2009 #177
Star the Foxhound

Jen crossed her hands over her chest. "I am not!"

Lewis sighed and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You are because you aren't even trying to understand!"

Making a face Jen sighed as well. "Well guess what," she said, "I'm going to go down there for the first time ever since I was killed and I'm going to yell at that weak little thing."

Right away Lewis grabbed her to keep her from walking away. "You are not, Marie has enough on her mind without you screaming at her!"

"Let me go!" Jen cried wiggling in his arms.

2/28/2009 #178
Tatianolishka

Marianne sighed and looked at her stomach.

"She needs a father." she said, looking back at Alexis.

He smiled and touched her cheek.

"I'll be the best I can be."

2/28/2009 #179
Star the Foxhound

((Can I write Susan when she's born?? :D))

Jen willed herself down to Earth and since Lewis was holding onto her he was dragged down as well. He made himself invisible right away but Jen didn't bother with it. She appeared right in the middle of the room and glared at Marianne. "Stop this," Lewis snapped at her, "You'll scare her!"

2/28/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tatianolishka Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member