Irish war of Independence
An Rp set during the days of the Irish war of independence.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lee's ghost re-born

So Abie Katie have der wedding night then find out they're gonna have a little rugrat all happy-happy but...then dun dun dun The Tans brust in (Toaster's dude) and arest Abie for carrying messages for the IRA Katie goes "Oh Crap!" and runs to April and then she runs to James who runs to da Big Fella and James and Roy and Mick devise a plan to brust him out of prsion. (ooo! Maybe he's at Licion with Dev!) In the mean time my newspaper guy sees them heading out and wants go and A Lura keeps him distracted or b Let's goes along and gets shot and she feels bad and takes care him. Whatya y'all think?

3/26/2009 #1
Tatianolishka

LEARN. TO. SPELL.

That's all I ask.

Please.

Anyways, sounds cool.

3/26/2009 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

Dewd! Why learn 2 spell?

3/26/2009 #3
Tatianolishka

The school system sucks out here. I write a 3-page essay on Queen Victoria and get 80%, dude next to me writes a paragraph with spelling errors and gets 95%.

But anyways.

3/26/2009 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

I wrote kick-a** paper on Nam with qotes from a vetrean/ historain and my history didn't even read it! He just gives A's if you do it.

3/26/2009 #5
Tatianolishka

Teachers should take the time to actually read the kids' work. That's what I'd do.

3/26/2009 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

Yeah!

3/26/2009 #7
Irish toaster

Wow when was this plan set up? I'm up for it

4/1/2009 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

A week or so. Hazuh!

4/1/2009 #9
Rogue-writer-16

sure sure. sounds good for me but- as you may have noticed- I haven't been on much lately and prolly won't be on too regularly thnks to real life stuff. But I'll try and pay attention and all and keep up (at least in the first part seeing as its my girls main part and all)

4/18/2009 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

Horay! Let's play!

4/18/2009 #11
Irish toaster

How about we revive this? xp

12/6/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

I'm for it!

12/6/2009 #13
Irish toaster

Alright cool. I was thinking we try new characters and a new setting.

We can come back to the old characters later or just merge it with our new characters story what ya think? :)

12/6/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

Whole new chars? I dunno..

12/6/2009 #15
Irish toaster

Or we could stick with the chars already there but create british ones as well? So we can do it from both sides

12/6/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

Sure.

12/6/2009 #17
Irish toaster

Grand. Ill create a char soon.

12/6/2009 #18
Irish toaster

Ill just make one more British and Irish character then ill have two brits and then some Irish I can use.

12/6/2009 #19
Forum Moderators: Irish toaster Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member