The Military Factor
Okay, maggots! What this forum here is for, is the discussion of all things military! Wanna learn about some weaponry? Well come on in! Armor? Got it here! SpecOps or Medieval Knights? We have it! Just read the FPMJ before you post!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Nolonegrusedaccount

Now, before I say anything I want you all to remember that we shall bless any and all soldiers/marines/seaman/airmen, regardless of country for standing up and defending our behinds so that we can laugh and play as we please. They do the jobs that your namby-pamby politicians are too afraid to do on any day, let alone whether it be good, or bad. These men and women can't call in sick, and have no choice but to run headlong into a hail of gunfire so that we can live in peace, and achieve prosperity.

That being said, this thread is dedicated to the reasons why the military (and not just the US Military, mind you) should probably be more stringent on their qualification tests. If you know of any REAL instructions that the military thought they needed to add to any of their equipment/manuals, then please post it for the rest of us to see just how low the bar really is.

Here's the first to show you what I speak of:

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." --U.S. Marine Corps

And, to top it off:

"A slipping gear could let your m203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." --Army's magazine of prevention maintenance

Understand? GOOD! Now get to posting more, recruits!

11/13/2008 . Edited 11/13/2008 #1
Nolonegrusedaccount

"Aim towards the enemy."

Instruction printed on U.S. Rocket Launcher.

Sad, isn't it?

12/5/2008 . Edited 12/5/2008 #2
welcometotherealworld

A warning provided with every box of grenades.

"Do not pull pin until ready to throw."

Pathetic, Huh?

12/7/2008 #3
Forum Moderators: Nolonegrusedaccount FuckMeAlice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member