roleplay
ROLEPLAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
I is the BFG

on your mark's, get set, GO!

11/29/2008 #1
I is the BFG

Jazmyne ran through the forest, chasing a butterfly, and giggling.

11/29/2008 #2
Rowan Salder

Adrien was leaned up against a tree reading.

11/30/2008 #3
Chirikabi

Hannah and Grace were watching their target carefully, analyzing their best approach. Hannah pulled her bow off her back, docked an arrow and aimed. "Hannah, wait. We must be patient, we cannot leave any clues or ways to link us to the death." Hannah growled slightly but put her bow and arrow back.

11/30/2008 #4
Rowan Salder

Adrien sighed, closed the book, leaned his head against the tree, and closed his eyes.

12/1/2008 #5
Chirikabi

Grace jumped out of the tree across the street from Adrien. She would need to get to know the man, it would make it easier to pretend to grieve. She ran quickly across the road. Smiling she walked up to Adrien. "Hello there, do i know you? You seem familiar"

12/1/2008 #6
Rowan Salder

Adrien didn't even look at her. "Go away."

12/1/2008 #7
Chirikabi

Grace frowned slightly, but not enough for Adrien to notice "What's the matter?"

12/1/2008 #8
Rowan Salder

Adrien shrugged. "Just not in the mood to talk to someone who intends to kill me."

12/1/2008 #9
Chirikabi

"Now, don't be silly. Do i look like a killer?" she smiled kindly

12/1/2008 #10
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "Looks are deceiving. I'm going by your thoughts."

12/1/2008 #11
Chirikabi

Grace frowned again. "So, you will not be an easy kill, but no matter, we are trained well" she growled and stormed off. It's a shame i have to kill him, he is kinda cute. she thought.

Hannah smirked, "Sister, we should have acted sooner, now he will be wary"

12/1/2008 #12
Rowan Salder

He laughed from behind them. "I suggest you be wary as well. I am not so easy to kill as you might think."

12/2/2008 #13
Chirikabi

Hannah smirked, "We have had very hard assignments, we are not very easy to scare, Adrien. Although, i have to admit, it will be a waste of a life, you are quite cute."

12/2/2008 #14
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked and was behind her. "And why pray tell must you kill me." he stroked her hair from behind. "Such pretty girls shouldn't get dirty."

12/2/2008 #15
Chirikabi

Hannah was still, and calm. "We have been hired, as it is our job as assassins." she flashed a smile. "And we rarely get dirty."

Grace sighed, seeing as her sister was going to start this again. She leaned against a tree.

12/2/2008 #16
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "Just curious, who would want me dead, I have given no one reason to wish me that way."

12/2/2008 #17
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "Just curious, who would want me dead, I have given no one reason to wish me that way."

12/2/2008 #18
Chirikabi

Hannah kept her thoughts clear, "That information is not for you to know, though you are welcome to guess" she smiled slightly.

12/2/2008 #19
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "Or, I could just disapear." With that, he vanished.

12/2/2008 #20
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled "well, looks like we have a runner. This should be fun!" she grinned widely, and began to think of places Adrien might have went, she knew of a few.

"Hannah, you can track him if you want, if you find him call me." Grace sighed and walked off. She went to a harbour, and looked for some fresh fish.

12/2/2008 #21
Rowan Salder

Adrien had taken to following Grace, invisible, unnoticeable.

12/2/2008 #22
Chirikabi

Grace, unlike her sister, had grown tired of killing, but she wasn't sure what else she could do. She sighed, and bought a salmon.

Hannah checked all the places Adrien had gone to while they were tracking him before. She was upset that he was nowhere to be found, so she called Grace "Hey, i can't find him, you want to help?"

"No, i am making us some lunch" grace replied

Hannah smiled "Sounds good, where should we meet?" "Down by the harbour" she heard grace say before hanging up. She ran to the harbour and found her sister in the grass across the way

12/2/2008 #23
Rowan Salder

Adrien just sat down and watched.

12/2/2008 #24
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled, she sensed someone near by, but whoever it was, was too far to make a positive identification "Wow Grace, this looks great!"

Grace smiled slightly, and handed Hannah a plate, and a pair of chopsticks. She made a simple salmon sushi. Grace felt slightly uneasy, she could feel someone watching her as well.

12/2/2008 #25
Rowan Salder

Adrien smiled to himself. These two were pretty, but he couldn't forget they wanted him dead.

12/2/2008 #26
Chirikabi

Grace and Hannah's phones rang at the same time, a new assignment. "Hello?" they asked simultaniously, they heard mumbling from the other end. When they finally hung up, Hannah had a surprised look on her face, but Grace was slightly relieved.

Hannah jumped up "Well, that was unexpected."

Grace simply smiled in response, she put away their lunch and pulled her katana out of it's sheath. "Well let's go then"

12/2/2008 #27
Rowan Salder

Andrien followed them once more.

12/2/2008 #28
Chirikabi

Grace was more than willing to complete this assignment, and soon. They were supposed to get rid of a serial rapist.

Hannah, sighed. This would be too easy, she wouldn't even get to set a trap.

12/2/2008 #29
Rowan Salder

Adrien smiled as he watched them work.

12/2/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: I is the BFG Rowan Salder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member