roleplay
ROLEPLAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Chirikabi

Grace ended the mans life quickly, before Hannah got there. She knew if Hannah had her say, he would suffer, for probably more than one day.

Hannah mumbled something about 'joy kill' and slowed to a walk. "Why do you get all the fun?"

Grace smirked "You think killing is fun? do you think i enjoy it? I am not a sadistic person Hannah, and i doubt you are either. I am just glad Boss cancelled the other one, i don't think there was a reason Boss wanted Adrien dead, but i am not sure"

"Boss has a reason for everything he does" Hannah snapped back, "That's why he got both of us" Grace just walked away, out of the alley the police would find the man with a few stabs, thinking he was attacked by a gang.

12/2/2008 #31
Rowan Salder

Adrien showed himself. "Well, seems I'm safe now."

12/2/2008 #32
Chirikabi

Hannah hissed at him "So it was you! i knew someone was following us! What do you want?"

Grace wasn't near the alley anymore, she was already far away, running just to calm herself down, even she was afraid of herself when she lost her temper. Grace couldn't remember the last time, but knew that she wasn't able to control her mind anymore.

12/2/2008 #33
Rowan Salder

Adrien chuckled. "I just wanted to be safe, then say hi."

12/2/2008 #34
Chirikabi

"well, hi" Hannah said coldly.

Grace could feel the changed in her mind already, she saw swirling colors. She became very dizzy and fell, trying hard to keep control of her mind.

12/2/2008 #35
Rowan Salder

"Wheres Grace?"

(bb in an hour.)

12/2/2008 #36
Chirikabi

(okay)

"I don't know" Hannah started to panic

Grace lay on the sidewalk, clutching at her head, her palms and knees bloody, slowly losing control of her mind. Her eyes began to glaze over, disconnecting her from the world, she was alone in her mind, trying in vain to stop the darkness from taking control of her.

12/2/2008 #37
Rowan Salder

Adrien looked at her. "Then let's find her."

12/2/2008 #38
Chirikabi

"Oh wow, aren't you a smart one..." Hannah snapped at Adrien, only being mean because she was concerned about her sister. She started to run, "You coming?"

Grace was barely holding the darkness at bay, slipping ever so slightly.

12/2/2008 #39
Rowan Salder

Adrien ran with her, keeping up easily.

12/2/2008 #40
Chirikabi

Hannah found Grace on the ground, but stopped about 10 feet away. She wouldn't move.

Grace heard the footsteps, snapping her back to reality slightly, she gained a little more contol.

12/2/2008 #41
Rowan Salder

Adrien kept walking towards her.

12/2/2008 #42
Chirikabi

Hannah tried to stop him "I wouldn't go near her, if i were you"

Grace heard her sisters voice, and another pair of footsteps, jarring her back towards reality, gaining control little by little.

12/2/2008 #43
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "She can't be as bad as a certain thing I have dealt with."

12/2/2008 #44
Chirikabi

Hannah grimaced, she wasn't so sure about Adriens assumption

Grace slowly pushed the darkness away from her mind, her body relaxed, her eyes remained glazed though.

12/2/2008 #45
Rowan Salder

Adrien bent close to her. 'Snap out of it."

12/2/2008 #46
Chirikabi

Grace sat up, her eyes, glazed, as they would be for a few hours, and smiled slightly.

Hannah sighed and went over to her, hugging her.

12/2/2008 #47
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "See, nothin wrong with her."

12/2/2008 #48
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled

Grace stood up, slowly.

Hannah stood next to her, making sure she was okay. "Grace, i think we should check in at a hotel for a while."

"Okay" Grace nodded

12/2/2008 #49
Rowan Salder

"Need any money?"

12/2/2008 #50
Chirikabi

Hannah shook her head "No, we are well paid"

Grace sighed, she hated her job

12/2/2008 #51
Rowan Salder

Adrien nodded. "Then I'll get food." He started off.

12/3/2008 #52
Chirikabi

Hannah nodded and smiled

Grace started thinking about what she should do, if she was even allowed to leave the assassins.

12/3/2008 #53
Rowan Salder

Adrien smiled and got a large bucket of chicken and brought it back to the room the two had gotten. "Here ya go."

12/4/2008 #54
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled "thanks" she couldn't help but slightly blush, "Hey, uh, you know my sister likes you"

Grace was going to protest, but she stayed still, laying on the bed. She listened while pretending to sleep.

12/4/2008 #55
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "Well now." he looked over at Grace then back at Hannah.

12/4/2008 #56
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled "I just thought i would tell you, it seems she probably wouldn't" Hannah smirked, "I think you are cute too" she has always been straightforward about her feelings

Grace smiled slightly, she was glad Hannah told Adrien how both of them felt.

12/4/2008 #57
Rowan Salder

Adrien smirked. "So I got two sisters pining for my affections."

12/4/2008 #58
Chirikabi

Hannah smiled "I guess so"

Grace smiled, if it came down to it, she would let her sister have him, she didn't want to fight over a boy, no matter how cute.

12/4/2008 #59
Rowan Salder

Adrien smiled. "I will need convincing."

12/4/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: I is the BFG Rowan Salder
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member