Writing Fiction
A place to discuss various aspects of writing fictional stories as opposed to writing poetry. No spamming and try not to flame. This is a place to ask questions, get answers, get help, find an editor, find beta readers, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
coeurdefurie
Need an editor? Think you have what it takes to be one? Writers and editors can hook up here.
11/1/2006 #1
Evil Minion Number 2
I'm willing to edit, review, and butcher any story that comes my way, as long as your willing to listen with out getting too ofended.
11/29/2006 #2
Chelsea O
Hey i'd like anyone to review my story Atlantica. I'm pretty far along and any comments, suggestions, ideas are helpful no matter what. Thanks- Chelsea
12/8/2006 #3
The Ferrett
I have an editor(scottie) for my romancxe story but I'm really needing someone for Psycho and Breaker's because a little birdie said I don't describe my scenes enough (not the birdie who sent the review another one.) Anyone game?
2/27/2007 #4
truthordeal
An editor would be nice, I think. And I don't really care if you do butcher the story. I won't get offended. Also, I need help with another little problem that I would be willing to give co-author credit for.
3/7/2007 #5
Fractured Illusion

Well, I have no clue how big the need of a beta is now, but anyhow, for those still interested:

Beta Network

8/1/2008 #6
Forum Moderators: coeurdefurie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member