Not So Run of the Mill Science Fiction
Have a story that stretches the boundaries of current Science Fiction? Is it unpredictable and fresh? Do you shy from the neat happy endings that are commonplace in today's fiction? C'mon in, lets share some links and compare notes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Master Chief

Hi all,

I thought I'd jump in to the forum here and throw out a shameless plug for my latest "Antilla: Tides of War" following a fighter squadron and their comrades through interstellar war and chronicles their exploits. The sequel to "Antilla: Birth of Legends", Tides of War is a Space Opera/Military Sci Fi hybrid set 2500 years in the future where war has divided the galaxy for far too long. It's littered with spacebattles, land battles, conspiracies, and I like to think, compelling characters.

"Tides of War" is linked here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2800635/1/Antilla-Tides-of-War

I'd really appreciate a bit of constructive feedback as I'd like to make this work the best as possible. Nothing says thanks better than a review in kind, so I'm more than happy to return any reviews given.

Thanks!

M.C.

12/6/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Darwin dreamshell
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member