Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Carus

Haha, yeah, I saw the post. Do your review already!

Most, if not all, of his stuff is really violent and I don't wanna read that tonight.

Btw, band drama. Lol.

Haha, yes. Lol big time.

5/29/2009 #4,981
Chasing Skylines

Most, if not all, of his stuff is really violent and I don't wanna read that tonight.

Then why didn't you just review his WCC piece?

Haha, yes. Lol big time.

Haha, so you find it funny too.

5/29/2009 #4,982
Chasing Skylines

Be right back, getting food.

5/29/2009 #4,983
Carus

Then why didn't you just review his WCC piece?

Cos I didn't want to? I'll probably end up doing that.

Haha, so you find it funny too.

I find it hilarious :p People over here who are that obsessive about something get bullied. :D

But I thought it was the norm for the whole 'cliched american high school' thing.

5/29/2009 #4,984
Chasing Skylines

Cos I didn't want to? I'll probably end up doing that.

His works are usually voted high. Apparently people like the dark stuff. XD

I find it hilarious :p People over here who are that obsessive about something get bullied. :D

Hahahaha. Bullying's not a big aspect of my school.

But I thought it was the norm for the whole 'cliched american high school' thing.

Hahah. To a point, I suppose, but T.V overdramatizes thing.

5/29/2009 #4,985
Carus

His works are usually voted high. Apparently people like the dark stuff. XD

Hmm true. I just hate graphic violence.

Hahahaha. Bullying's not a big aspect of my school.

It isn't in mine, either, because no one is like that. :P

Hahah. To a point, I suppose, but T.V overdramatizes thing.

TV always does. Which is why you shouldn't watch it. :P

5/29/2009 #4,986
Chasing Skylines

Hmm true. I just hate graphic violence.

Both his WCC pieces didn't have that, though.

It isn't in mine, either, because no one is like that. :P

Hahaha. Everybody's the same here, no one really sticks out.

TV always does. Which is why you shouldn't watch it. :P

I lasted many years without T.V, but I fell again. It's like your falling into the gutter situation and not wanting to get up. :P

5/29/2009 #4,987
Carus

Both his WCC pieces didn't have that, though.

Yeah, true. I suppose my mind's still fixed on one of his multichaps that started with a nice graphic description of sex and murder.

Hahaha. Everybody's the same here, no one really sticks out.

Yay conformity! :p

I lasted many years without T.V, but I fell again. It's like your falling into the gutter situation and not wanting to get up. :P

Hahahahaa. Strange comparison there :P

5/29/2009 #4,988
Chasing Skylines

Do you believe actors are ever good-hearted and humanitarian enough for charity? Or even just those extra things, like the various groups they're in? I just compared that it's sort of like extracirriculars.

Yeah, true. I suppose my mind's still fixed on one of his multichaps that started with a nice graphic description of sex and murder.

Hahah, I never checked out his stories. Did it have a warning?

Yay conformity! :p

XD

Hahahahaa. Strange comparison there :P

It's a personal attack. Not good in a debate or whatever, but who cares? :P

5/29/2009 #4,989
Chasing Skylines

Although, yes, band could certainly be considered a cult. Like when one person from band starts talking about someone, and then it's like, the ripple effect, cause al the other band kids just join in and start talking about band ad it's like, wtf? Where did you come from?! It's like, talk about this or be excommunicated forever. It's weird.

Lol.

5/29/2009 #4,990
Carus

Do you believe actors are ever good-hearted and humanitarian enough for charity? Or even just those extra things, like the various groups they're in? I just compared that it's sort of like extracirriculars.

I don't see why people need to be defined by their career. And whaaaat? You've lost me there... my SqueakSpeakTranslate has failed me. :O

Hahah, I never checked out his stories. Did it have a warning?

Dunno, can't remember. But it was M-rated... so probably my fault for reading it. Haha.

It's a personal attack. Not good in a debate or whatever, but who cares? :P

XD Ad hominum. :P

5/29/2009 #4,991
Carus

Lol.

XD

5/29/2009 #4,992
Chasing Skylines

I don't see why people need to be defined by their career. And whaaaat? You've lost me there... my SqueakSpeakTranslate has failed me. :O

Never mind. :P

Dunno, can't remember. But it was M-rated... so probably my fault for reading it. Haha.

Yes, yes it was, haha.

XD Ad hominum. :P

Right, haha.

5/29/2009 #4,993
Carus

Never mind. :P

Hm.

Yes, yes it was, haha.

Shhhhhush :P

Right, haha.

Indeed. Oh the useful things I learn in critical thinking. Yay, latin. Haha.

5/29/2009 #4,994
Kyllorac

Who you all talking about?

And, because I can't resist.

I should probably mention here that I am not crazy (that I know of), it's just that I am a character writer. I write my stories because of my characters; they are the motivation and the reward. The difficulty with strong, defined characters, though, is that you can't make them do something that is out of character. They have to be who they are and, as a writer, they're often out of your control.

This coming from someone whose "strong, defined" characters are flatter than cardboard and infinitely more transparent/useless.

5/29/2009 #4,995
Chasing Skylines

Btw, if you don't define people by their careers, what do you call them, exactly?

And you're contradicting yourself for hating on doctors. :P

5/29/2009 . Edited 5/29/2009 #4,996
Chasing Skylines

Indeed. Oh the useful things I learn in critical thinking. Yay, latin. Haha.

I should've taken Latin...

Who you all talking about?

Huh? The WCC thing was about Characterantula/Jake.

This coming from someone whose "strong, defined" characters are flatter than cardboard and infinitely more transparent/useless.

Hahah.

And hi Kylie.

5/29/2009 . Edited 5/29/2009 #4,997
Carus

Hahahahaa. :P Hi Kylie-mod :)

Btw, if you don't define people by their careers, what do you call them, exactly?

I meant that I can't say that just because someone is an actor, they are more/less likely to be charitable.

I wasn't saying that.

And you're contradicting yourself for hating on doctors. :P

Why the 'on'? You don't NEED the 'on'! And maybe I am :P I have a lot of (irrational) fears. :P

Yes, I do. Paranoid hypocrite. :P

5/29/2009 . Edited by Chasing Skylines, 5/29/2009 #4,998
Kyllorac

Huh? The WCC thing was about Characterantula/Jake.

Oh. Him.

5/29/2009 #4,999
Kyllorac

!!!

Now, where is Bubbles? It's her turn to make the topic...

5/29/2009 . Edited 5/29/2009 #5,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member