Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Denizen47

Run Forest!

RUN!

5/30/2009 #301
Chasing Skylines

5/30/2009 #302
Carus

yaaaaaaawn

5/31/2009 #303
karma-dollie

Oh you yawning people suck. ;p

*hugs BR good morning*

*plays with really really soft hair*

5/31/2009 #304
Carus

Haha, what can I say. :P I'm tired :D

And yay for deep conditioning? :P

5/31/2009 #305
karma-dollie

Yay indeed!

Still tired? It's the afternoon for you already.

5/31/2009 #306
Carus

Yeah, still tired... I didn't sleep at all last night, which is why. Haha.

5/31/2009 #307
karma-dollie

My cats woke me up again this morning, which is why I'm so tired. At least they've stopped waking me at 6. :D

Why no sleep? Too much coffee? ;p

5/31/2009 #308
Carus

Haha, your cats, I have decided, are evil. :P

And probably the coffee, yeah. Haha.

5/31/2009 #309
karma-dollie

You just don't like animals. Haha! They're just needy and with my parents away, I've been deemed the new human slave. But at least they keep out of my room. My brother leaves his door open so they like to sleep on his bed and stuff. Drives him crazy cos he has to wash his sheets so often.

But cats are adorable.

5/31/2009 #310
Carus

Haha, anything that wakes you up when you don't have to be up is evil in my opinion. :P

Cats are not adorable. End of. :P

5/31/2009 #311
karma-dollie

I can see how that POV could make sense. I think my dream was another pretty fantabulous one and subtle scratching woke me. But I got my 6ish hours. Better than when I only got 2 or 3 and then had to feed the cats and go back to sleep. That wasn't adorable of them. Haha!

You sure your mind's not just jumbled from all that philosophy stuff you do? At least pictures of adorable cats are adorable. ;p

5/31/2009 #312
Carus

Haha. That must be annoying. :P And yes, that would be bad.

My mind is very jumbled, but one thing is clear in my mind - cats are not adorable in any shape or form. :P Even pictures. :O

5/31/2009 #313
Carus

I haaaaaaaave an ice lollllllllly :P

5/31/2009 #314
karma-dollie

Sounds yummilicious. Once the weather gets back to normal, I'll be envious. Haha! Come on, sunshine! Come back and make my house warm again!

5/31/2009 #315
karma-dollie

My dad comments on my Facebook. Is that bad? I feel like anyone else would hate that. o_O

5/31/2009 #316
Carus

Sounds yummilicious. Once the weather gets back to normal, I'll be envious. Haha! Come on, sunshine! Come back and make my house warm again!

It is yummilicious :D Along with the lovely weather XD I think maybe I accidentally stole your weather :P

My dad comments on my Facebook. Is that bad? I feel like anyone else would hate that. o_O

Haha. If you don't mind, then it's okay. My dad seems to believe that Facebook is evil personified :P

5/31/2009 #317
karma-dollie

It is yummilicious :D Along with the lovely weather XD I think maybe I accidentally stole your weather :P

Aw man! Well enjoy it. :) As long as it's nice when I celebrate my birthday...nah, let me not say anything so definite. I really want my nice weather back. Haha!

Haha. If you don't mind, then it's okay. My dad seems to believe that Facebook is evil personified :P

That's how I feel about myspace. Skeevy place. Ugh! My mom used to have a Facebook, but she thought it was to "intimate" for public. She's a twitter person.

5/31/2009 #318
Carus

Aw man! Well enjoy it. :) As long as it's nice when I celebrate my birthday...nah, let me not say anything so definite. I really want my nice weather back. Haha!

Haha, it has always always rained on my birthday. Every single year. BUT I can always hope this year will be different :D I mean... June, rain... it's just UNFAIR. Haha.

That's how I feel about myspace. Skeevy place. Ugh! My mom used to have a Facebook, but she thought it was to "intimate" for public. She's a twitter person.

I never had myspace. Haha, I don't think either of my parents have any sort of social networking site thingy. :P

5/31/2009 #319
karma-dollie

THAT'S the phrase I was looking for! Social networking! Thankee, Karas! :D Sorry, that's been bugging me for a while. My parents are very social, online more than in person, but they meet their online friends a lot. Live Journal is still the big thing with them.

Haha, it has always always rained on my birthday. Every single year. BUT I can always hope this year will be different :D I mean... June, rain... it's just UNFAIR. Haha.

Yeah, on your birthday, I won't be mad if it's dreary here and sunny over there. Your exams are over right? So no exams on your birthday?

5/31/2009 #320
Carus

THAT'S the phrase I was looking for! Social networking! Thankee, Karas! :D Sorry, that's been bugging me for a while. My parents are very social, online more than in person, but they meet their online friends a lot. Live Journal is still the big thing with them.

Hahahaa, kein Problem XD

Yeah, on your birthday, I won't be mad if it's dreary here and sunny over there. Your exams are over right? So no exams on your birthday?

:D Yay :) And yep, last exams are on Tuesday... two, in the same afternoon. Very annoying. But then they'll be DONE :D Andandand after my birthday, I can learn to run people over! :P

5/31/2009 #321
Kyllorac

I may be going to Britland soon. :D

And I always have finals on my birthday. It sucks.

5/31/2009 #322
Kyllorac

Andandand after my birthday, I can learn to run people over! :P

XD

I'm just praying that my car doesn't fall apart while I'm driving it. o_o

5/31/2009 #323
karma-dollie

:D Yay :) And yep, last exams are on Tuesday... two, in the same afternoon. Very annoying. But then they'll be DONE :D Andandand after my birthday, I can learn to run people over! :P

Awesome! I'll make a note to keep away. Haha!

Vacation? Study abroad?

5/31/2009 #324
Carus

Ooooh, whereabouts, and how come? :P

I'm just praying that my car doesn't fall apart while I'm driving it. o_o

Hahaha, yes, that would be unfortunate :P I don't want to get a car til after uni, though. It's too expensive and I don't realllllllly need one... XD

5/31/2009 #325
Carus

Awesome! I'll make a note to keep away. Haha!

XD

5/31/2009 #326
karma-dollie

And I always have finals on my birthday. It sucks.

That does suck. My birthday is the second to last day of my Summer II courses. This is the second year in a row I'll be in a classroom on my birthday. Grr!

5/31/2009 #327
Kyllorac

Ooooh, whereabouts, and how come? :P

Not sure where, but it's to visit some old family friends.

Hahaha, yes, that would be unfortunate :P

Especially since it's uninsured junkyard salvage. XD

5/31/2009 #328
Carus

I am always in the classroom on my birthday -_- It's very annoying.

5/31/2009 #329
Kyllorac

Bah! Stuck in a classroom is one thing; stuck in a classroom taking your finals is another! :P

5/31/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member