Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
The Blue Man Groupie

Hai Bubbles! ::wavewave:: :D

3/3/2009 #31
Kyllorac

Hello Blue.

I liked the movie better, though the book was hilarious, especially the sneak peek at the sequel. :3

3/4/2009 #32
Mira Tsukiyoen

Late though I am, still.

Hi Blue! I'm Kristy, Mira, or whatever you want to call me! Hope you have a good time here.

3/5/2009 #33
Avant-garde and Dream Realms

Hello! I hope I can join in? I'm in another forum group and didn't know if there were any rules about "multiple forums participance" or something, so...yeah. =)

All that aside, the name is Rae, but I'm open to any nicknames anyone prefers to call me (so long as I approve haha, and I'm very flexible with names).

Silver is my favorite color, but olive green is right up there with it. I'm a huge fan of supernatural-fantasy, but so long as whatever it is has a good bit of sarcasm and an enjoyable villian, I'm set for any genre. Uh...my favorite character would have to be....not from a book, but from a story here on FP. And there are actually two favorite characters.

The first is Katie and she's from the magnificent story Play Your Part. My favorite line by her: “Call me Brutus. At least he got to stab someone.” XD Excellent characters, phenomenal character development. Seriously. The second is Lilith from another incredible story called The Slave of Heaven. Also has breath-taking characters and the most unbelievable character development. (I not-so-secretly strive to be able to succeed in creating characters with the consistency these authors have.)

Oh yeah, my favorite actual book is Fahrenheit 451. Silly me, haha.

Favorite movie is a tie between "The Science of Sleep", "From Dusk Till Dawn", and "Zorns Lemma". You can see how indecisive I am, can't you? Such a curse! =(

I'm a nightowl by nature, but as I'm still in the dreadful routine of attending a school five days a week at 7am, it has to be put aside until summer break. -.-'

So that's me! =]

3/8/2009 . Edited 3/8/2009 #34
karma-dollie

Lovely to get to know you, Rae. Welcome to DP. It's more than okay to be in multiple forums. In fact, all of the mods here came from the Review Game (which I see you've joined as well. Good call. ;p) We're much more lenient with nicknames here so if you'd like to be called Rae, then Rae you shall be called. :) I've taken my nickname from RG over here so I'm known as Radio.

I hope DP helps you feel like you've reached this level of phenomenal character development you like. That's what we're here for. :D

Welcome welcome! (And yes, school is pretty dreadful. Haha!)

3/8/2009 #35
Chasing Skylines

Hey, Rae. Welcome to DP (haha, accidentally typed RG first). Yes, it's okay to be in more than one forum, as most of us here are (all the mods, in fact). I'm 'Sesshy.'

Have fun and enjoy your stay. Don't be afraid to ask questions. And since you like supernatural-fantasy, you'll probably be in Radio and I's DPs. :)

3/8/2009 #36
Avant-garde and Dream Realms

Thank you Radio and Sesshy! =]

I have a very good feeling that I'll be getting a lot better at writing while I'm here. I'm really glad I figured out I can be in more than one forum (the whole loyalty thing to BWB made me think I was only allowed on BWB) haha.

And Rae or Rain is fine, so either or works (how redundant XD)

3/8/2009 #37
Fox-Lover-Tori

Hi! Nice to meet you Rae! I'm Suess! or if you want my nick from RG. I'm Sock! xD

3/8/2009 #38
Denizen47

Aah, just had to drop in and say hello. I am the resident romance mod. But Rae - I have read the Play Your Part stories (even reviewed it every now and then), and yes not much of a story but great characters. Love Realized had even less story, but managed to get by on the strength of it's characters. Really dissapointed at Courageous Love so far though, it has (up until the last chapter) had absolutely nothing happening in it.

Oh, btw.

The name's Zion. I'm known to some.

3/8/2009 . Edited 3/8/2009 #39
Indraasil

Well, hello there. I'm a fairly new author, or, rather, I'm actually getting serious about writing now. Feel free to mangle my screen name into any sort of nickname you'd like.

Favorite Color: Dark green

Genre: Fantasy and sci-fi, with a sprinkling of mystery

Character: Rorschach

Book: Foundation

Movie: Watchmen, I suppose. I don't particularly keep track of movies.

3/9/2009 #40
karma-dollie

Heya!

Unless something more creative hits me, I'm gonna call you Indy. Short and sweet. :D I'm Radio. Welcome to DP! I see we have another fantasy fan. Awesome! That's my DP Domain so I hope to see you around there once the current one is done. Good luck with getting serious about your writing. Hopefully you'll make great use of DP to move your characters (and even your plot ideas) along.

Enjoy your stay!

3/9/2009 #41
Indraasil

Thanks for the warm welcome Radio. I look forward to posting here, and specifically in your DP.

Also, I quite like Indy!

3/9/2009 #42
karma-dollie

:D

Feel free to hang out in the current Break Room for chatting when there are folks about. (I'm kinda in and out cos I have studying to do. Blah!)

3/9/2009 #43
Chasing Skylines

Hey Indy! Wow, I had trouble typing that phrase... and trouble... Regardless of my clumsy at the moment fingers, welcome to DP! Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm 'Sesshy,' as is my nickname from another forum.

3/9/2009 #44
Mrs. Tina Marina Strikes Back

Hi! I'm tina. :)

I've spent a lot of time on ff.net, but met so many interesting people that helped me improve my writing that I thought I'd pop over here. I hope you don't mind if I do a little lurking before jumping into anything, but I thought it would be polite to introduce myself. Your forum seems really interesting, and I'm pretty excited to get to know some fiction... pressers? :P

Fave Color: A nice stony grey.

Fave Character: A tie between Helena of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," Batman, and Speed Racer.

Fave Genre: Hard to say. Likely satire.

Fave Book: Anything by William Goldman.

Fave Movie: The Canadian film "Fly Away Home," "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," and "Mulan," to name a few.

Nice to meet you guys!

3/9/2009 . Edited 3/9/2009 #45
karma-dollie

Heya Tina!

Welcome to DP! I'm Radio and you have awesome favorite characters. Welcome to FP and feel free to lurk. It's free. ;p When you're ready, you can jump in on whichever DP suits your fancy. Hope you have fun! :D

3/9/2009 #46
Chasing Skylines

Hey Tina.

Welcome to DP and FP. I'm 'Sesshy.' Sure, lurk all you want; it's okay not jumping into a DP. Don't be afraid to ask questions! Enjoy your stay at FP and DP.

3/9/2009 #47
Kyllorac

*preens at her forum being called interesting*

Hello Tina. Call me Kylie. I have many names and titles, among them, the resident egomaniac and founder of this here forum. :P Well, Radio and Sesshy covered the basics, so I'll just say "Welcome! :D" and leave it at that. XD

3/9/2009 #48
Mrs. Tina Marina Strikes Back

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I read some of the rules threads and I actually am pretty eagar to jump in! :D *does little psyched dance*

3/9/2009 #49
Dramaqueen2061

Hola! My name's Delaney!

Favorite Color(s): Um...proably purple or blue...

Favorite Character: Hard to pick...there's to many

Favorite Genre: Probably Romance...and slightly fantasy.

Favorite book: Um....I actually don't think I've foud my favorite book yet....but for now it's Airhead, by Meg Cabot.

Favorite movie: Currently it's the Dutchess...

3/9/2009 #50
Chasing Skylines

Hey Delaney! You're from Review Game! Welcome to Dialogue Play, I'm 'Sesshy' here and at RG. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and if you don't want forum e-mail alerts (though it's not much here), go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two.

3/9/2009 #51
Dramaqueen2061

Thanks so much!

3/9/2009 #52
karma-dollie

Heya Delaney! Welcome to DP! I'm Radio and hopefully my fantasy loving friends and I can help bump up that "slightly." ;p

Hope you have a great time here. :D Feel free to join us in the Break Room.

3/9/2009 #53
Red Cambell

Color: Green

Genre: Fantasy Fiction

Book: The whole series of Keys to the Kingdom. By author Garth Nix

Movie: Willow and The Labirynth (i knwo kinda corny)

Character: Yaddiell; he is a very bright young man. He isnt very liked because he constantly makes poeple look stupid and often doent mean to. He doesnt know he is a prophecyand has many hidden powers. He talks to himself and he frequently manifests his conscience into a human man that follows him around. He has never been really interested in females (note: that is one of my problems i do not know how to introduce a woman that he can fall in love with)

well, i thinks thats all ^^

3/10/2009 #54
Kyllorac

Hey there Red! Welcome to the DP.

Garth Nix fan, hm? :D Sabriel is my most favorite book of his, though I've liked everything I've read of what he's written so far.

Well, enjoy your stay here, and I hope you have fun! n_n

3/10/2009 #55
karma-dollie

Heya! I feel like calling you Bell. Hope that's okay. :) I'm Radio. Welcome to DP!

And fantasy snags another one! *happy dance* That's an awesome series, by the way. And The Labyrinth was an awesome movie. Haha!

Anyway, feel free to hop into an available DP. The new Fantasy act should be up soon. Hope you have a ton of fun. ;)

3/10/2009 #56
Chasing Skylines

Hey Bell! Welcome to Dialogue Play, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm 'Sesshy.' Another fantasy liker. Woot.

The Keys to the Kingdom is a pretty awesome series!

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions.

As to your character: As Radio would say, romance is overrated. XD

3/10/2009 . Edited 3/10/2009 #57
Mira Tsukiyoen

Hey, Bell! I believe we've met before. Hi, I'm Kristy. Due to a few complications, I won't be aroundd on the Plays, much, but please make this place your home. Haha...

3/10/2009 #58
totallyred

Color: Red and Black

Genre: Humor/Romance

Fav. Book: Harry Potter series and the Inheritance cycle

Character: I don't really have a fav character...

Movie: She's the Man ... and ... John Tucker Must Die

-

Was that ok??? Oh and by the way you guys can call me Nic... or Angel...

3/15/2009 . Edited 3/15/2009 #59
karma-dollie

Heya Angel! That was fine. :P Welcome to DP! I'm Radio. Hope you have a fabulous time with us. :D

3/15/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member