Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
karma-dollie

Heya Lynx! I adore that word and should like to call you that. :D

I'm Radio and welcome to DP! Hope you have fun playing and chatting with us!

4/7/2009 #91
T.J. Kroyer

Poud member of The Promised Land where i was dubbed "Kratos" XD. I also go by TJ. I am 17 and a complete addict to writing. Due to a lack of internet, I am only on FP Saturdays from 6am-1Pm (FP Time).

Favorite Color - red and black

Genre - Fiction-Thriller-Suspense-Crime-Horror

Character - Hard to say.

Book - so many to choose from, I couldn't say.

Movie - Natural Born Killers and Fight Club

4/11/2009 . Edited 4/11/2009 #92
Chasing Skylines

Awesome, you come with a nickname. No need to spend creativity (not that we, or at least I, lack any). XD

So, welcome to Dialogue Play, enjoy your stay. I'm Sesshy, the AM for Supernatural DP. From the looks of it, you'll mostly be seeing Bubbles, or Nicki BluIs, the AM for Slice of Life DP.

To turn off forum e-mail alerts, go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two.

Well, feel free to ask questions if you don't understand anything.

4/11/2009 . Edited 4/11/2009 #93
T.J. Kroyer

I read the explanation on the Slice of life Dp, but i still don't really understand what kind of characters should go into that. Most of my people are kind of on the extreme side, (Criminals, terrorists, Swat members,Etc.)

4/11/2009 #94
Chasing Skylines

Slice of Life covers those. A previous Act had said Swat members, and terrorists, and criminals. So your characters should fit there.

4/11/2009 #95
karma-dollie

Heya Kratos! Welcome to DP! I'm Radio, AM of Fantasy DP. Hope you have a great time in those few hours you can make it to the interwebs! :D

4/11/2009 #96
Nicki BluIs

hellooooo Kratos! You would have been really useful during the Black Friday act! Unfortuantly the disgruntled employee was successful and everyone was killed by the bomb :(

Anyway! I am Bubbles! Look forward to working with you!

4/11/2009 #97
sapphiresama12

Hi there. I'm Sapphire. It said at the beginning I didn't have to tell anything so I won't xP.

4/14/2009 #98
karma-dollie

Ooh. Secretive. ;p Heya Sapphire! Welcome to DP! I'm Radio, AM of Fantasy DP. Look around, join a DP, and/or chat with us in the current Break Room. Have fun!

4/14/2009 #99
Chasing Skylines

Secretive indeed. I've met my match for paranoia. XD

Hey Sapphire. Welcome to DP. I'm Sesshy, AM of Supernatural DP.

To turn off forum e-mail alerts, go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two.

Don't be afraid to ask questions and have fun.

4/14/2009 #100
Pirate Bones

Hey all, I'm Pirate Bones. Call me pirate or bones or both, whatever you like. I like humour the most but I'm not good at that AT ALL. It seems I don't have a funny bone in me. (Oh my, I've pun). My favourite colour is green and probably yellow. Hmm... I'm not very interesting. My favourite character (if cartoons count) is Dr. Doofensmirtz (If books) The Little Prince? Ahaha.

4/15/2009 #101
Chasing Skylines

Hi Bones. Welcome to DP. Enjoy your stay. I'm Sesshy, the AM of Supernatural.

Feel free to ask questions.

4/15/2009 #102
Miss Bob

*makes official intro*

Most people call me Beatles, hehe

Favourite character... Noob! From my RGFF! Bless... he's such a ... such a noob :P

Fav Genre... supernatural/horror/sci-fi/fantasy... XD

Favourite book? The God Eaters, by Jesse Hajicek.

I shall stop rambling now, honest.

Hi :D

4/18/2009 #103
Tekla

I don't think I've officially introduced myself here... and even if I have, what's one more post? :P

Most call me Sheriff. =]

Favourite character... uh, well I don't think I have one. I have too many to pick from. :P My fav duo is Kaylai and Zedryk from my story, Makeshift Destiny, but they're not doing much at the moment...

Fav Genre... I don't have one, I think. I like reading anything, really.

Fav Book... too many to choose from. And you'd probably laugh at most of them, anyway. (I'm easily swayed to liking something or other.)

so, yeah.

hi!

4/18/2009 #104
Kid W25

Name: Jack(pen name)-or Terry-(nickname)

Favourite character: Ethan from With You: A Love Story

Fav Genre: Manga- I think-or maybe Romance

Fav Book: Dunno

4/18/2009 #105
Nicki BluIs

hi hi Sherrif!!

and hi hi jack!

and hi hi Beatles!

I am Bubbles! Welcome welcome! I hope to see you playing the DPs!

4/19/2009 . Edited 4/19/2009 #106
IdiotPrince

Name: Lee (Or Smurf if you like)

Favourite Colours: Blue, Yellow, Purple

Favourite Book: Too many, but at the moment I'd say The Shining

Favourite Play: Currently either Blithe Spirit or Macbeth

Favourite Show: Currently We Will Rock You by Ben Elton/Queen

Favourite Character: Mr Iger from Two by Jim Cartwright

4/19/2009 #107
Chasing Skylines

Hey Beatles and Sheriff.

Hi Jack.

Hi Lee.

I'm Sesshy, and I'll be your Supernatural - AM. Welcome to DP, I hope you enjoy your stays. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

4/19/2009 #108
The Perfect Soldier

Name's Os. I've been with the FP for a long time, but i took a horribly long hiatus (unintentionally) after having moved half way across country than just fell out of it. then one day last week i was talking to a friend about her writing and suddenyl out of nowhere i remembered the website address, my login, and password! i re-joined and got her signed up too (look for kamara3) and so far, loving just as much as i did last time.

Favorite Color - Dark Blue/Dark Green. Sapphire/Emerald

Genre - Fiction, mostly Fantasy/SciFi, also murder mysteries (recently reading a lot of Christie and Doyle as well as Harris [of Hannibal Lecter fame])

Character - Ben "Smokey" Brown is a recurring character in my stories, however the two i have written so far dont' exactly have anything to do with each other... perhaps i'll find a way to link them at a later date. Also Anthony Montgomery, who "Hazel" has had the dubious pleasure of just meeting :)

Book - Don't even get me started.... too many!

Movie - Same as the books.. i just enjoy the industry of story telling; books, movie, and plays

I think i got this wrong... the character is supposed to be our favorite Charater, not he characters we would be in DP... *blush* so without further ado

Favorite Character: Oh god... Ender (Ender's Game), Dante/Virgil (DMC), Officer Rick Grime (Walking Dead graphic Novel), Bigby, Snow, Blue, and pretty much every main Charactre from the comic book series Fables, Phoenix Wright, Indiana Jones, Sandry fa Toren, Briar Moss, Trisana Chandler, Daja Kisubo (Circle of Magic) ....heh it goes on as far as the favorite book/movie/etc goes.

6/29/2009 . Edited 7/6/2009 #109
Frayling0

Hey!

Favorite Color - Green

Genre - Fantasy, Classic Literature

Character - Jon Snow of ASoIaF, Lyra of His Dark Materials, Nynaeve of WoT...

Book - A Song of Ice and Fire, Ben Elton's Dead Famous, Wheel of Time, Anything by Charles Dickens, War and Peace, Manga and Comic books!

Movie - Too many to mention really... storytelling is one of life's best things!

7/6/2009 #110
Chasing Skylines

Awesome! You're an ASOIAF fan. :D I also read His Dark Materials, though I don't remember why I stopped midway through the series. I've heard bad things about Wheel of Time (specifically, the series decayed over time), so I haven't attempted to try it yet. I've also heard differing opinions on Charles Dickens. Regarding comic books and manga, I'm virtually clueless, haha.

Anyway, hey, Frayling! I'm "Sesshy." Don't know what to nickname you; I'd just call you Fray or something, so I'll see if any of the other mods are more creative. Welcome to DP, enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to ask questions, and turn off your e-mail forum alerts by gong to Login, Alerts, and turning off the last two.

7/6/2009 #111
The Perfect Soldier

and turn off your e-mail forum alerts by gong to Login, Alerts, and turning off the last two

Gee, thanks, glad someone told me that when i started. :-D lol anyway, welcome Fray!

7/6/2009 #112
Chasing Skylines

Gee, thanks, glad someone told me that when i started. :-D lol anyway, welcome Fray!

You never went to Crew Listing, where I typically mention that. :P

7/6/2009 #113
The Perfect Soldier

You never went to Crew Listing, where I typically mention that. :P

Psh, yes i did, did you see my post above fray? :)

7/6/2009 #114
Chasing Skylines

... Uh, where'd that post come from? XD

And no one welcomed you here with a post, where they would've stated that, because you also posted in BRR, where we welcomed you instead, but since it was the BRR and not CL, we forgot to mention so? :) Fine, excuses aside, it was my fault. What was another... 246 or whatever messages in an inbox? XD

7/6/2009 #115
The Perfect Soldier

:-D Seaside...that's why i like you. lol. i was defiatnely laughing while reading this post. It's all good, you're forgiven *pats your head* and I'm sorry for jumping right into the BRR and not getting my proper introduction started here first :-P

7/6/2009 #116
Chasing Skylines

It is never the customer's, ie, everyone who's not wearing a shiny shield beside their name, fault, even when it is. I did remember reading your post in gmail and liking your choice of colors and noting that you'd read the Circle of Magic series. Did you ever read Will of the Empress, the stand-alone novel that has the main cast from Circle of Magic reunited?

7/6/2009 #117
The Perfect Soldier

Actually went back and re-read circle of magic and circle opens, i'm on cold fire right now and working ym way up to read it. did you see a new one was out, Melting Stones? it has Evvy and Rosethorn.

7/6/2009 #118
Chasing Skylines

I remember being on Wiki and seeing that Melting Stones was coming out in ages... so apparently we're past the ages this year. XD

I never followed Daja's and Briar's books as closely; I read their books in "Circle of Magic," but I believe I either skimmed or neglected their stories' in the "Circle Opens." I reread Sandry's and Tris', though.

7/6/2009 . Edited 7/6/2009 #119
The Perfect Soldier

Briar was my favorite. I don't know why, but i liked it a lot, i'm a fan of viruses/infections/microb stories. Melting stones was originally meant to just be an audio book, but Pierce got such a reaction from the fain base that she made it a novel.

7/6/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member