Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

My favorite character was leveled between the two I stated above, Sandry or Tris. I checked the Wiki before, and I was surprised it was released as an audio book first, so thanks for the explanation. Stories that include viruses/microbes/etc. are mostly sci-fi and or horror, and I typically stay away from those.

7/6/2009 . Edited 7/6/2009 #121
The Perfect Soldier

lol. if you want to read a very good book that's neitehr sci-fi nor horror (kinda) read hot zone. it's amazing.

7/6/2009 #122
Chasing Skylines

Noted; thanks for the rec.

7/6/2009 #123
Inferno232

'Ello!

File Codename: Inferno

Favorite color: Dark Green

Genre: Almost Anything

Chracter: Sweet Jeebus, where to start? Video Games: Kefka (Final Fantasy VI), Literature: Bartimaeus (Bartimaeus Trilogy, can't remember the author.), Movies: Forrest Gump, Graphic Novel: Rorschach (Watchmen), Other: Dr. Horrible (Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog), the Beast (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)

Book: Too many but I'd have to say currently The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch.

Movie: Forrest Gump.

Game: Final Fantasy VI

Favorite Character Tropes: The Deadpan Snarker, the Failure Knight, many others.

7/9/2009 #124
Chasing Skylines

Hey, you're from the RG!

To reduce confusion, we'll just call you Bones here too. Unless you'd like a new nickname?

I liked the Bartimaeus Trilogy as well (the author is Jonathan Stroud, I believe), and I've been planning on picking up The Lies of Locke Lamora.

Character tropes? You've been to TVtropes? Awesome!

Anyway, welcome to DP, enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to ask questions, don't hesitate to participate, and I already told you how to turn off e-mail alerts in the Review Game. And I'm Sesshy, AM (Act Manager) of Supernatural DP.

7/9/2009 . Edited 7/9/2009 #125
Chasing Skylines

Hey all, I'm Pirate Bones. Call me pirate or bones or both

Never mind. It seems someone else already has that nickname here; so, what would you like to be called?

7/9/2009 #126
Oisten Feed

Hi! My name is Oisten Feed and my favorite color is a pretty much anything. My favorite genres include Horror, Surrealism, Fantasy, Drama, Tragedy, and Super natural. My Favorite characters include Luna Lovegood (The Harry Potter series) Dracula (Dracula) The mad hatter (Alice in wonderland) Pennywise (It) Oliver Twist (Oliver Twist) Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice) Sweeney Todd (String of Pearls a.k.a Sweeney Todd the demon barber of fleet street.) Homily Clock (The borrowers series) Jojo (Across the universe) Jude (Across the universe) As for favorite movies and books I would say Great expectations, Alice's adventures in wonderland, Through the looking glass, Beetlejuice, Coraline, The dark knight, Help!, A hard days night, Across the universe, The hobbit, The lord of the rings series, and The curious case of Benjamin Button.

7/23/2009 #127
Chasing Skylines

Hey, Ozzie!

Hi I'm Oisten though you can call me Oz or Ozzie for short.

Another Oz. Wow, common name now? ;)

Welcome to DP; enjoy your stay! I'm Sesshy, and I'll be your Supernatural DP Act Manager. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're confused about anything! To turn off forum e-mail alerts, go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two.

7/23/2009 #128
B.C.Phoenix

Hello Everyone, My name is Persephone and this is my list of favorites...

Color: Emerald Green

Genre: Historical Fiction

Book: Currently it is The Time Travelers Wife, but it changes quite frequently.

Movie: Tristian and Isolde

That's about it. See you in the Break room!

8/2/2009 . Edited 8/2/2009 #129
karma-dollie

Persephone is a really pretty name. I'll pull a nickname from there instead and I'm feeling abstract today. Heehee!

*drumroll*

*louder drumroll*

Sepia!

I likes it! :) Welcome to DP! I'm Radio, Act Manager of Fantasy-DP. By the way, I totally want to see The Time Traveler's Wife, which is weird cos I'm not typically into cheesy romance. Haha! Anyway, look around, read the rules, hop into an Act, chat away in the current Break Room and have an awesome time! Welcome welcome! *pompoms*

8/2/2009 #130
B.C.Phoenix

I like the ring of Sepia. *smiles* The time traveler's wife is great, deffinately worth the read.

8/2/2009 #131
Chasing Skylines

Hi, Sepia! I'm Sesshy, AM of Supernatural DP, and welcome to DP! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you're confused, be sure to ask! Go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two if you don't want forum e-mail alerts.

8/2/2009 #132
Zydrate Zombie

Hey, am I allowed to hop in? If I'm not, it's ok. Just delete my post :)

My name is Victoria, but I really don't like my name P I prefer Leah, the name of the character in my book, but you can also call me max or sam or pat or george or adele or rob... I'm not thay picky :)

Fave Color: Black. But I also like blood red, deep grey, and dark indigo.

Fave Character: Derek from the darkest powers series by Kelley Armstrong

Fave Genre: Fiction: fantasy, romance, and definitely supernatural.

Fave Book: God... Too many to choose from... probably the Darkest powers series by Kelley Armstrong, but anything of the above genres will do XD

Fave Movie: The phantom of the opera, the pirates of the carribian series, and van helsing.

10/9/2009 #133
karma-dollie

Heya, dahling! I'm Radio, AM of Fantasy DP. Welcome to DP! You're more than welcome to help us bring some life back to this wonderful place.

Good to hear that you're not so picky because you're in need of a nickname.

*clears throat* I, Radio, dub thee, Arrow! Why? Why not? :D Welcome to the fun! Find a play you'd like to join and have at it! There's also the Break Room to chill in. Enjoy your stay! *pompoms*

10/9/2009 #134
Zydrate Zombie

Well, hello, Radio! Thank you so much! And I love the nickname! Arrow... It's so... Me!

10/9/2009 #135
Chasing Skylines

Hey there, Arrow! I'm Sesshy, and I'll be your Supernatural-DP mod! Feel free to ask any questions! Welcome to DP! I'm done with exclamation marks now. XD

10/9/2009 #136
Chasing Skylines

Oh, and don't forget to read the General Rules, and also How Things Work!

10/9/2009 #137
Zydrate Zombie

Hey, sesshy, thanks for the warm welcome! I do have a question... how do I use this fourum... Like an RP or...?

10/9/2009 #138
Chasing Skylines

Check the second link, and if you still have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

10/9/2009 #139
Chasing Skylines

But to start out, you'll want to go to the Intro topic of your choice genre.

10/9/2009 #140
Zydrate Zombie

Thanks!

10/9/2009 #141
koolkat104

Hey! I'm known as Elvis. Just simply Elvis. Everyone that has heard of me just calls me Trevor. It pisses my off. Long story why.

Favorite Color: Blue. Any shade of blue. A blueish turquoise is my real favorite I think.

Genre: Mystery/Spy

Character: I haven't made many characters, but my favorite is Sonny Hart. He's from a mystery book I started writing a while ago and gave up because it was terrible. I also love Jason Bourne (see favorite book/movie below) and Wolverine from X-Men.

Book/Movie: My favorite book is the Bourne Legacy, and since they didn't make that into a movie, I cant' say that. My favorite movie is X-Men origins: Wolverine~ I love Wolvie =P

Favorite musical instrument (as a bonus): Alto Saxophone and Piano~

10/14/2009 . Edited 10/15/2009 #142
blackriverkiller

Hi I'm Jamie. I just signed up for this site.

Favorite Color - Olive Drab

Genre - Various

Character - R. P. McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

Book - Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

Movie - Trainspotting

10/15/2009 #143
karma-dollie

Heya, folks! Welcome to DP! I'm Radio, AM of Fantasy DP and I hope you'll join us in the Plays cos they're tons of fun when we get them going. :D

Sorry for the delay with nicknames. RL can get a bit crazy sometimes. But here we go:

koolkat, I dub thee...Vitty! Like Kitty Vitty. I'm clever. Heehee!

And blackriverkiller, you shall be known as...Mech. I'm too tired to write out the thought process of this one, but Sesshy would like it cos it involves his literary hero, GRRM. Haha! And welcome to FP all together!

So once again, welcome Vitty and Mech! Enjoy your stay! Read the rules, look around, hop in a DP that's available or hang around in the current Break Room. Looking forward to seeing you guys play! *pompoms*

10/18/2009 #144
Chasing Skylines

Hey, Vitty and... Mech.

Radio, at first I thought you were saying, "Mech," like "meh" with a c, haha. Well, it's your choice, Jamie: would you like to be called Treble (RG nickname; thought process involves Winehouse and the Spears) or Mech (involves GRRM, my favorite author)?

Anyway, welcome to FP and DP! I'm Sesshy, and I'll be your Supernatural - DP Act Manager. Feel free to join any DPs, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you're confused!

10/18/2009 #145
karma-dollie

Jamie is from the RG? See, that would've been helpful to know. I think we should add that to the intro questionnaire. Haha!

Yeah, it's your choice, dude. Although, I don't care for Winehouse or Spears so I suddenly like my choice better. ;p

10/18/2009 #146
koolkat104

YAY I'M VITTY~ Lol thanks I like it~ Now, I'm confuzzled. Do I just join in on something as myself? Or is there some sort of thing I have to do beforehand? Thanks again~

10/18/2009 #147
karma-dollie

and don't be afraid to ask questions if you're confused!

Yes! Please ask questions because things can get pretty confusing pretty fast here when players aren't all on the same wavelength in an Act. Especially in F-DP (but we're the most fun. ;p).

10/18/2009 #148
Chasing Skylines

YAY I'M VITTY~ Lol thanks I like it~ Now, I'm confuzzled. Do I just join in on something as myself? Or is there some sort of thing I have to do beforehand? Thanks again~

You have to post your character in an Intro topic first.

Jamie is from the RG? See, that would've been helpful to know. I think we should add that to the intro questionnaire. Haha!

As of yesterday. If you want, you can edit it in.

Yeah, it's your choice, dude. Although, I don't care for Winehouse or Spears so I suddenly like my choice better. ;p

He thinks they're the classiest of women, actually!

10/18/2009 #149
Chasing Skylines

Yes! Please ask questions because things can get pretty confusing pretty fast here when players aren't all on the same wavelength in an Act. Especially in F-DP (but we're the most fun. ;p).

And Radio is basically talking about me. :P

But yes, when you do actually participate in an Act, I suggest heading to the BRR to keep up.

10/18/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member