Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Kyllorac

Chat and be merry! :D

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/19/2009 #1
karma-dollie

Welcome new BR!

3/1/2009 #2
karma-dollie

Have we found the new BR folks? ;p

3/1/2009 #3
Chasing Skylines

Hello! Welcome to life, BRR!

3/1/2009 #4
Kyllorac

Finally! XD

3/1/2009 #5
Chasing Skylines

Wanda wiped the slime of her face. The man was not going to be happy with her.

XD

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/1/2009 #6
improvisationallychallenged

Yup...

I got last post!

I've never gotten last post before!

*does victory dance, then realises am being way, way too exicitable, and stops, looking sheepish*

*Ahem*

3/1/2009 #7
Chasing Skylines

Congrats, Austen.

3/1/2009 #8
karma-dollie

*does victory dance, then realises am being way, way too exicitable, and stops, looking sheepish*

We encourage enthusiasm. :D *pompoms* Congrats!

3/1/2009 #9
Nicki BluIs

oh darn! i missed saying goodbye!!

3/1/2009 #10
karma-dollie

Not his face! Wanda liked his face...

Save him Wanda! Save his beautiful face!

:D

3/1/2009 #11
Nicki BluIs

lol @ "BRR"

3/1/2009 #12
Kyllorac

Bubbles... XD

Not his face! Wanda liked his face...

Wanda wiped the slime of her face. The man was not going to be happy with her.

3/1/2009 #13
Chasing Skylines

lol @ "BRR"

That wasn't a typo if that's what you mean.

And posted. XD

3/1/2009 #14

"The little girl!! The spider's got her!" Wanda grabbed her spell book to make sure she didn't make a mistake this time. But se couldn't find "kill a giant spider and rescue a cute little girl" in the index.

Heeee! XD

3/1/2009 #15
karma-dollie

I just ate the nastiest dinner ever.

*gags*

3/1/2009 #16
Nicki BluIs

not i meant BRR.. its cold in here! there must be some cloversin the atmossphere lol :)

@ kylie and austen: aint she great?! I cant possibly imagine why thy dont want her rulling the country...

3/1/2009 #17

What was it?

It can't be worse than dogfood curry, right?

3/1/2009 #18
Chasing Skylines

not i meant BRR.. its cold in here! there must be some cloversin the atmossphere lol :)

That's actually something I thought but dismissed 'cause it sort of sounded stupid... XD

@ kylie and austen: aint she great?! I cant possibly imagine why thy dont want her rulling the country...

Can't figure that mystery out either. XD

3/1/2009 #19
karma-dollie

*laughs*

It can't be worse than dogfood curry, right?

I've never had that before. ;p But whatever I just ate tasted like I ate molten metal dumped in dirty dish water.

3/1/2009 #20

@ kylie and austen: aint she great?!

*nods* she's like a none cowardly female Rincewind on crack! (crosses fingers that there are Discworld fans in forum) What's not to love?

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/1/2009 #21
Chasing Skylines

What was it?

+ 1.

3/1/2009 #22
karma-dollie

Wanda blew up my spider! O_O

Heehee! She rocks.

3/1/2009 #23
Chasing Skylines

*nods* she's like a none cowardly female Rincewind on crack! (crosses fingers that there at Discworld fans in forum) What's not to love?

I've read the first book. Thanks for reminding me what I've been forgetting to look for. XD

And Kylie's read them as well.

3/1/2009 #24

I've read the first book. Thanks for reminding me what I've been forgetting to look for. XD

Ooooh! You so have to read more! The colour of magic is by far one of the worst of the series (IMO) - not that it's bad - just that all the rest are so much better...

I love the luggage!

3/1/2009 #25

Did I mention I've posted in S-DP?

My memory's completely shot today...

3/1/2009 #26
Chasing Skylines

Ooooh! You so have to read more! The colour of magic is by far one of the worst of the series (IMO) - not that it's bad - just that all the rest are so much better...

Haha, okay.

Did I mention I've posted in S-DP?

Not sure, but I saw.

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/1/2009 #27
Kyllorac

There was only one book at my library (The Monstrous Regiment), and I had mixed feelings about it. I like the world, but Polly was just... meh.

Maladict and Redrum were my favorite characters. XD

3/1/2009 #28

There was only one book at my library (The Monstrous Regiment), and I had mixed feelings about it. I like the world, but Polly was just... meh.

Maladict and Redrum were my favorite characters. XD

Maladict was a beast of a character! You're right about Polly though. At least she wasn't particularly plucky - then I may have hated her. Don't forget Igorina too...

I loved Monstrous Regiment - it's still one of my faves - mainly because of Maladict and the wonderous comedy of their coffee addiction. The early Sam Vimes books (Guards, Guards! Feet of Clay, Fifth Elephant, ect.) - and of course, all the ones with Death and Susan - are the best.

3/1/2009 #29

O.O

Eeek - we've lost Cladissa!

Do you mind if I post again Sesshy? I have an idea to keep her with the others...

3/1/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member