Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Kyllorac

I'm not understanding how you cut yourself on those plastic folders. That's talent right there.

+1 XD

Haha! I do get random bruises and cuts though, but I don't have the slightest idea where they come from.

Me too, though I don't really bruise. XD

3/11/2009 #2,881
karma-dollie

But what really squicked me was when I was donating blood, the lady pricked my finger with a needle, the she squeezed my finger, and all this blood came gushing out. And she kept squeezing my finger and collecting the blood. It was just disturbing.

Why'd she keep squeezing? They only need a drop when they prick your finger.

3/11/2009 #2,882
Chasing Skylines

I'm not understanding how you cut yourself on those plastic folders. That's talent right there. Haha! I do get random bruises and cuts though, but I don't have the slightest idea where they come from.

I was reaching into my backpack and I guess I cut myself along the sharp edge.

Random? Maybe you're a sleepwalker or bruise real easy and don't notice.

3/11/2009 #2,883
karma-dollie

Me too, though I don't really bruise. XD

I bruise on my shins...

It's so random.

3/11/2009 #2,884
karma-dollie

Random? Maybe you're a sleepwalker or bruise real easy and don't notice.

There's a possibility. I've always wondered if I sleep walk and maybe just never leave my room. ;p

3/11/2009 #2,885
Kyllorac

Why'd she keep squeezing? They only need a drop when they prick your finger.

She couldn't get the blood to go into the receptacle thingum. ;.;

3/11/2009 #2,886
karma-dollie

Now how do I explain the ones I get during the day...?

3/11/2009 #2,887
Fox-Lover-Tori

I ALWAYS get hurt. Everyone calls me the 'Walking, talking target"

3/11/2009 #2,888
karma-dollie

She couldn't get the blood to go into the receptacle thingum. ;.;

This kid in my class was practically assaulted by a nurse while donating blood. She kept stabbing him with the needle trying to find the vein. Oh man. I'd freak if that happened to me. *shudders*

3/11/2009 #2,889
karma-dollie

I ALWAYS get hurt. Everyone calls me the 'Walking, talking target"

My friend from middle school used to walk into doors all the time. Hahaha!

3/11/2009 #2,890
Fox-Lover-Tori

I walk into walls, and doors, and door frame. Ive tripped on a garbage bag once xD

3/11/2009 #2,891
karma-dollie

*kicks gmail for tricking me three times*

3/11/2009 #2,892
Kyllorac

This kid in my class was practically assaulted by a nurse while donating blood. She kept stabbing him with the needle trying to find the vein. Oh man. I'd freak if that happened to me. *shudders*

That happened to the person right in front of me. I went "O_O".

Luckily, my vein was visible through my skin, so it was over quickly.

3/11/2009 #2,893
Kyllorac

I walk into walls, and doors, and door frame. Ive tripped on a garbage bag once xD

People step on me all too often. Apparently, I'm so small, they never see me, even though I'm standing right in front of them.

3/11/2009 . Edited 3/11/2009 #2,894
karma-dollie

That happened to the person right in front of me. I went "O_O".

I'd probably wimp out if I saw that in person. Heheh.

Luckily, my vein was visible through my skin, so it was over quickly.

Same here. And I didn't believe them when they said you'd feel dizzy afterwards and should take it easy cos I felt fine afterwards. Twenty minutes later I nearly fainted. Haha!

3/11/2009 #2,895
Kyllorac

Same here. And I didn't believe them when they said you'd feel dizzy afterwards and should take it easy cos I felt fine afterwards. Twenty minutes later I nearly fainted. Haha!

The moment I sat up, I got so very, very sick. XD

My first and last time donating blood was a very traumatic experience. u_u

3/11/2009 #2,896
karma-dollie

I think I've just come to embarrassing near misses that still get me laughed at.

3/11/2009 #2,897
karma-dollie

My first and last time donating blood was a very traumatic experience. u_u

*hugs*

Poor Kylie.

I haven't donated since either, but mainly cos I'm holding a grudge since they have yet to send me my blood card and tell me my blood type.

3/11/2009 #2,898
Kyllorac

I think I've just come to embarrassing near misses that still get me laughed at.

Near misses are more fun to watch because the person does all these crazy moves to avoid whatever it was they almost hit. XD

3/11/2009 #2,899
Kyllorac

I haven't donated since either, but mainly cos I'm holding a grudge since they have yet to send me my blood card and tell me my blood type.

XD

It took them 4 months to send mine.

3/11/2009 #2,900
Kyllorac

Rawr!

3/11/2009 #2,901
karma-dollie

It took them 4 months to send mine.

It's almost been a whole year. I never answered their calls or emails. Haha!

3/11/2009 #2,902
Fox-Lover-Tori

I donated bloofd once and after I got sick, so sdick i had to go to the hospital. they said thaat they actaully took more blood then nessesary.

3/11/2009 #2,903
Kyllorac

It's almost been a whole year. I never answered their calls or emails. Haha!

XD

That might be why. :P

3/11/2009 #2,904
karma-dollie

That might be why. :P

I've considered that...but I'm still holding a grudge. ;p

3/11/2009 #2,905
karma-dollie

I donated bloofd once and after I got sick, so sdick i had to go to the hospital. they said thaat they actaully took more blood then nessesary.

O_O For real? That's really dangerous!

3/11/2009 #2,906
Kyllorac

XD

I think that's what happened to me, only I stayed awake by sheer force of will. As soon as I got home, though, I had a glass of orange juice before conking out till the next morning.

3/11/2009 #2,907
Fox-Lover-Tori

Yeah. it's true but I'm fine now xD

3/11/2009 #2,908
karma-dollie

I'm not fine now. My stomach hurts. I didn't even eat that much pasta!

*headdesk*

3/11/2009 #2,909
karma-dollie

*moves pillow under head as after thought*

3/11/2009 #2,910
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member