Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Nicki BluIs

thanks karas!

i have lost of thinking to do :)

3/22/2009 #421
Carus

No prob :)

3/22/2009 #422
Carus

and so do I :P they've sent me a brochure, whoot

3/22/2009 #423
Carus

bubbles!! I don't know if I can do it T_T

3/22/2009 #424
Nicki BluIs

? porque?

i mean why not?

3/22/2009 #425
Carus

Because you have to be 18 I think when you apply fo the visa... my birthday's in June, and it takes 6-8 weeks for it to get through. The minimum you can go for it 3 months, so unless I take a gap year (which I am tempted to do) I might have to wait til 2011

3/22/2009 #426
Nicki BluIs

noooooooo

maybe theres a loop hole? like you have to be 18 by the departure time?

sigh. maybe i ll come visit you

3/22/2009 #427
Carus

Let's hope... I might just take a gap year

I need to talk to my parents about it. :)

3/22/2009 #428
Nicki BluIs

you do that. it seems to be good program...

3/22/2009 #429
Chasing Skylines

Tech glitch! O_O

3/22/2009 #430
Chasing Skylines

you do that. it seems to be good program...

+ 1. It seems like you really want to do this, so why not.

3/22/2009 #431
Carus

Hey-ho! Well I don't know if this is holiday planning rebound from germany...hahaa

3/22/2009 #432
Chasing Skylines

-twitch- There is something wrong with me writing first person. It's just ... wrong. I keep looking at the sentences and thinking they're bad.

3/22/2009 #433
Chasing Skylines

Hey-ho! Well I don't know if this is holiday planning rebound from germany...hahaa

Hahah. Canada's the rebound. XD

3/22/2009 #434
Carus

-twitch- There is something wrong with me writing first person. It's just ... wrong. I keep looking at the sentences and thinking they're bad.

Hahahahaa

Hahah. Canada's the rebound. XD

Lol, actually I've wanted to go for ages, but it didn't seem possible until now :D

3/22/2009 #435
Chasing Skylines

Hahahahaa

'Tis not funny. And I have to research. Gah, why can't I just have a super genius brain. And researching disorders require looking up real life recounts and applying them to the person and reasons and sjfajslfjlsa.

Lol, actually I've wanted to go for ages, but it didn't seem possible until now :D

Did you just randomly find that site?

3/22/2009 #436
Chasing Skylines

-calmly grinds a plotline into dust-

There. Convenience. I'm such a lazy SOB.

3/22/2009 . Edited 3/22/2009 #437
Carus

'Tis not funny. And I have to research. Gah, why can't I just have a super genius brain. And researching disorders require looking up real life recounts and applying them to the person and reasons and sjfajslfjlsa.

Why are you researching? And what for? And yes it is funny :D

Did you just randomly find that site?

Nope someone pointed it out to me

3/22/2009 #438
Carus

There. Convenience. I'm such a lazy SOB.

lol you think you are... hahaha. You at least get your homework done XD

3/22/2009 #439
Chasing Skylines

lol you think you are... hahaha. You at least get your homework done XD

XD

Well... That history paper is actually a project that was assigned about a month ago... but it isn't due till next week. So I didn't procrastinate much. Hah.

Why are you researching? And what for? And yes it is funny :D

It's for a story. And I'm using your wisegeek site thing to look up psychological disorders.

Nope someone pointed it out to me

Oh...

3/22/2009 #440
Chasing Skylines

*used your wisegeek site thing. Three hundred words down the drain. Ah well the character will appreciate it.

3/22/2009 #441
Carus

Well... That history paper is actually a project that was assigned about a month ago... but it isn't due till next week. So I didn't procrastinate much. Hah.

yes... those three essays I said were due tomorrow (or today, hahaa) were actually due between one and three weeks ago XD

It's for a story. And I'm using your wisegeek site thing to look up psychological disorders.

Oooooooooooooh you're writing a psychologyish story??? You'd better post it!

Oh...

Why?

3/22/2009 #442
Carus

*used your wisegeek site thing. Three hundred words down the drain. Ah well the character will appreciate it.

What, pray tell, is 'my' wisegeek site thing? Is it when I was going on about MPD at River(s)? If so I googled it and clicked on random sites :P

3/22/2009 #443
Chasing Skylines

yes... those three essays I said were due tomorrow (or today, hahaa) were actually due between one and three weeks ago XD

Hahah. So you're just going to let those zeroes bring your grade down? Unless you can make up for it or turn it in late?

Oooooooooooooh you're writing a psychologyish story??? You'd better post it!

No...! The character has a disorder, but it's not the main aspect. And this is looking to be a story that won't see the light of the day.

Why?

Huh? Is there supposed to be a reason?

3/22/2009 #444
Chasing Skylines

What, pray tell, is 'my' wisegeek site thing? Is it when I was going on about MPD at River(s)? If so I googled it and clicked on random sites :P

Yeah but you posted it first so it's 'yours.' Yeah, that thing.

3/22/2009 #445
Nicki BluIs

boredy bored

3/22/2009 #446
Carus

Hahah. So you're just going to let those zeroes bring your grade down? Unless you can make up for it or turn it in late?

lol we do it differently over here... unless it's coursework, your grade is solely based on exams, most of which are in May. So that's why I get so stressed out about them. :P Everything else is just practise.

No...! The character has a disorder, but it's not the main aspect. And this is looking to be a story that won't see the light of the day.

Oh. Fine. Be like that :P

Huh? Is there supposed to be a reason?

Erm no, the '...' confuzzled me cos you don't normally write those XD

3/22/2009 #447
Chasing Skylines

O.o Is Radio actually spending all this time dissecting her story?

3/22/2009 #448
Carus

Yeah but you posted it first so it's 'yours.' Yeah, that thing.

Haha okay then :P

3/22/2009 #449
karma-dollie

Heh. Radio went straight from the operating room (1000+ words of info-dump conversation!! *cries*) into the rituals and didn't realize she didn't mention it here. Whoops. ;p

Heya again!

3/22/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member