Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

lol we do it differently over here... unless it's coursework, your grade is solely based on exams, most of which are in May. So that's why I get so stressed out about them. :P Everything else is just practise.

Your grade's just based on exams?! Woah, but if you had a bad day or something and flunked your exams that's like a year down the drain!

Oh. Fine. Be like that :P

I will. =P

Erm no, the '...' confuzzled me cos you don't normally write those XD

Oh, dammit. I actually thought about whether I should use it or not.

3/22/2009 #451
Chasing Skylines

Er, unintentional insta-load score.

3/22/2009 #452
karma-dollie

O.o Is Radio actually spending all this time dissecting her story?

Just about. ;p

3/22/2009 #453
Chasing Skylines

Speak of the LP, it's Radio!

Dai'stiho.

Heh. Radio went straight from the operating room (1000+ words of info-dump conversation!! *cries*) into the rituals and didn't realize she didn't mention it here. Whoops. ;p

O_O 1000 words of conversation?!

And oh, okay.

3/22/2009 #454
Chasing Skylines

Story blood mixed with sacrificial virgin blood. Heh.

3/22/2009 #455
Carus

Your grade's just based on exams?! Woah, but if you had a bad day or something and flunked your exams that's like a year down the drain!

I know, it's ridiculous. That's what retakes are for I guess.

Oh, dammit. I actually thought about whether I should use it or not.

XD

3/22/2009 #456
Carus

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Radio!

3/22/2009 #457
Nicki BluIs

posty post

3/22/2009 #458
Chasing Skylines

I know, it's ridiculous. That's what retakes are for I guess.

Ah, so you're allowed retakes. Just one? And does it have any effects, like you have to pay or get a lower grade or something?

3/22/2009 #459
karma-dollie

O_O 1000 words of conversation?!

I know! And I don't know how to get rid of it or where to move it! It's just explaining how the devices work. :(

Story blood mixed with sacrificial virgin blood. Heh.

You'd think the virgin blood would help me out with this. ;p

3/22/2009 #460
Carus

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bubbles!!

3/22/2009 #461
Nicki BluIs

is Surgeon Radi gonna take a break from the operating table?

3/22/2009 #462
Carus

Ah, so you're allowed retakes. Just one? And does it have any effects, like you have to pay or get a lower grade or something?

It depends. You always have to pay for retaking an exam though, and some cost more than others. If you don't pay then you don't retake, and you keep your previous grade. Yeah German speaking is one of the more expensive ones. Of course -_-"

3/22/2009 #463
Chasing Skylines

I know! And I don't know how to get rid of it or where to move it! It's just explaining how the devices work. :(

Scatter it? Or is it like someone's teaching them how the devices work; then I guess it's kind of not really okay to have a long info-dump lecture.

I dunno, it depends on the context.

You'd think the virgin blood would help me out with this. ;p

Dark blood magic does not aid in story editing, silly Radio.

3/22/2009 #464
Fox-Lover-Tori

BUBBLES! *tackle hugs* HIII

3/22/2009 #465
karma-dollie

is Surgeon Radi gonna take a break from the operating table?

She wants to, but she's feeling a compelled to keep at it. Probably not healthy though. Haha! I'm just so hyped now. I read a most amazing book and now I've got a need to write. :D

3/22/2009 #466
Chasing Skylines

She wants to, but she's feeling a compelled to keep at it. Probably not healthy though. Haha! I'm just so hyped now. I read a most amazing book and now I've got a need to write. :D

Maybe that's what I need to do. Finish a book to get a writing urge. I feel so creatively depleted and unaccomplished today. Poring over history books does not make for fun.

3/22/2009 #467
karma-dollie

Or is it like someone's teaching them how the devices work; then I guess it's kind of not really okay to have a long info-dump lecture.

That's pretty much exactly what it is. It's a lot o:

Ita: *insert question*

Captain: *insert long winded answer*

Ita: But *insert next question*

-_-"

3/22/2009 #468
Nicki BluIs

well thats good radio!! *pompoms for her* Edit! Delete! Rewrite!

@ Tori: HIII!!

3/22/2009 #469
Chasing Skylines

-_-"

Er... It's characterizing that Ita is curious.

Maybe you could make it more interesting? And is Ita that curious? Or are you using that scene as a plot device to info-dump about your worldbuilding/tech?

3/22/2009 #470
karma-dollie

Dark blood magic does not aid in story editing, silly Radio.

*snaps*

Damn.

Maybe that's what I need to do. Finish a book to get a writing urge. I feel so creatively depleted and unaccomplished today. Poring over history books does not make for fun.

Read High Wizardry. That's what I read yesterday and today and now I'm bouncing with thoughts (when not comparing my work to DDs. Haha!) ;p

3/22/2009 #471
Nicki BluIs

why do i get the feeling i remeber the part your talking about ... ? unless this unposted part?

3/22/2009 #472
Chasing Skylines

Read High Wizardry. That's what I read yesterday and today and now I'm bouncing with thoughts (when not comparing my work to DDs. Haha!) ;p

Haha. Radio, comparing your writing to a published author is a bad idea. When I do that I get all depressed, haha.

I don't have High Wizardry at hand. I only have a copy of Wizards at War. And Shaman's Crossing, and The Light Fantastic, Across the Face of the World, and lots of other unfinished but bought/borrowed books. Gah. Maybe my reading rate is interrelated with my writing.

3/22/2009 #473
karma-dollie

Maybe you could make it more interesting? And is Ita that curious? Or are you using that scene as a plot device to info-dump about your worldbuilding/tech?

I think considering I wrote this out a few years ago, it's the latter. Haha! There must be a better way to fit it in...I just can't think of it at the moment. Suggestions are welcome. :) Y'know, whenever you reach this part. ;p

why do i get the feeling i remeber the part your talking about ... ? unless this unposted part?

You do know this part. It's Ita and Zack's first mission.

3/22/2009 #474
Chasing Skylines

She's editing Academy so it's not surprising if you do remember.

3/22/2009 #475
Chasing Skylines

I'm gonna clock out. Dai'stiho, Radio.

G'night and ßye, Karas and Bubbles.

3/22/2009 #476
karma-dollie

Haha. Radio, comparing your writing to a published author is a bad idea. When I do that I get all depressed, haha.

Ain't that the sad truth. But a teeny tiny part of me wants to do it just so I can see how far I'd have to go to reach that level of pure awesomesauce-ness. *dreamy sigh at YW collection*

I don't have High Wizardry at hand. I only have a copy of Wizards at War. And Shaman's Crossing, and The Light Fantastic, Across the Face of the World, and lots of other unfinished but bought/borrowed books. Gah. Maybe my reading rate is interrelated with my writing.

Well if you're not feeling like writing, then read. I think it really might just inspire you a bit. You've been reading all these books at the same time?

3/22/2009 #477
Carus

Bye Squeaks. And I think I'm going to attempt at least some sleep before school later... bye everyone.

3/22/2009 #478
Nicki BluIs

You do know this part. It's Ita and Zack's first mission.

ah yes i remeber... yeah all that went over my head :(

have you ever seen the Olay ribbons body wash ommercials? that how i picture the magic in academy! lol

3/22/2009 #479
karma-dollie

Dai'stiho, Sesshy. G'night!

3/22/2009 #480
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member