Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
karma-dollie

G'night to you too, Karas!

3/22/2009 #481
Nicki BluIs

bye my lil peace pipe!

bye bye karas!

3/22/2009 #482
karma-dollie

ah yes i remeber... yeah all that went over my head :(

It did? Damn. I really do need to fix it. :/

have you ever seen the Olay ribbons body wash ommercials? that how i picture the magic in academy! lol

Hahaha!

3/22/2009 #483
karma-dollie

While I'm on that part, did it go over your head cos you couldn't imagine how the devices worked or cos it was so wordy you just kinda let it in one ear and out the other?

3/22/2009 #484
Nicki BluIs

one ear out the other mostly;

remeber the part when the alien dude gave thme their gadgets? that part confuzzled me too

i didnt understand how the any of the stuff worked till they actually used them lol...

lol how funny would it be to stick them in like a virutal battle sequence and have thme just figure it out on their own!!

3/22/2009 #485
karma-dollie

remeber the part when the alien dude gave thme their gadgets? that part confuzzled me too

I reworked that part to (hopefully) make more sense. More hands on sorta instead of just explaining.

i didnt understand how the any of the stuff worked till they actually used them lol...

*jots down* Noted. :)

lol how funny would it be to stick them in like a virutal battle sequence and have thme just figure it out on their own!!

*laughs* I totally imagined that as Ita and Zack in a VR mission like in Metal Gear Solid. ;p

3/22/2009 #486
karma-dollie

((New OT lives. Obama themed. Heehee!))

3/22/2009 #487
Nicki BluIs

how do you do that?! you can subscribe to a topic that doesnt exist yet can you? o_O

3/22/2009 #488
karma-dollie

how do you do that?! you can subscribe to a topic that doesnt exist yet can you? o_O

What do you mean?

3/22/2009 #489
Nicki BluIs

how did you knwo there was a new OT?

3/22/2009 #490
karma-dollie

Ooh! I saw Mini in Sugg say she was gonna make it now so I checked and there it was. It was up for two minutes before I posted. ;p

3/22/2009 #491
Nicki BluIs

oh lol i was getting seriously freaked out :)

3/22/2009 #492
karma-dollie

Nah, I'm just kidding. I got mad haxor skillz.

;p

3/22/2009 #493
Nicki BluIs

lol okay bedtime!

3/22/2009 #494
karma-dollie

:) G'night!

3/22/2009 #495

Good Lord! Am I annoyed :(

Hey gang!

3/22/2009 #496
karma-dollie

*hugs BR good morning*

Boy I wish someone would continue F-DP seeing it dead makes me very sad. :(

*goes back to operating room with red pen*

3/23/2009 #497
Raine Skye

Good Morning Radio, you said to come to the Break Room for a chit chat, so here I am. :D As long as you keep the fantasy DP open, I'll be here. I pretty much only write fantasy, but will read any genre. How are you today?

3/23/2009 #498
karma-dollie

Heya Raine! I'm lovely, if somewhat anxious that this is my last day of Spring Break. Pah! ;p You may want to wait for the next Act only because we're pretty far in. Unless you can think of a way to get a character in while this situation is happening. ;)

Ooh! So you're big on Fantasy books? Sweet! Which books have you read?

3/23/2009 #499
Raine Skye
I've read the Twilight series and the Host by Stephenie Meyer, and the Seven Waters trilogy by Juliet Marillier. She write fiction based on Irish mythology. I haven't read many other novel than that. I'm 45 minutes away from a library and I'm really picky about the stories I read. :P Stories are to be enjoyed so I have to crop the plots I know wouldn't be intertaining for me. The genre I absolutly hate is drama. Makes me want to punch people. Okay enough of ny babbling, what do you like to read?
3/23/2009 #500
karma-dollie

*laughs* Romance is the genre that makes me want to punch people. ;p I mainly read YA fantasy. I guess I'll always be a kid at heart. My absolute favorite series is the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane which I'm in the middle of rereading. Absolutely. Amazing. Books. If you get back to your library and see So You Want To Be A Wizard, I very highly recommend it.

But I've also read Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce, The Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. Things like that. :) Oh, and A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin, but that's like, the only adult fantasy I think I've read.

3/23/2009 #501
karma-dollie

((Sesshy might've been upset if I didn't mention A Game of Thrones. Heehee!))

3/23/2009 #502
Raine Skye
I'll see if I can get my hands on them. Thanks for the recomeding some novels. Now I have a good idea were to start. I don't mind waiting till a new act. I trying decided what charcter to use. I want to use two, but I don't know if that's allowed. XP
3/23/2009 #503
karma-dollie

You can intro two characters in Fantasy Intro and I'm pretty sure you can have two characters in a DP if you can handle it, but you can't double post. And make sure you read the rules and such. :)

3/23/2009 #504
Raine Skye
I don't know if I can handle two so I might try one first. It will be awkward to have only two of my charcters, but the more I think about it the more I think it will benefit me.
3/23/2009 #505
karma-dollie

I hope it helps you a lot. That's what we're here for. :) And it's proven to work. Haha!

3/23/2009 #506
Raine Skye
Hehe, well that's why I'm here. I'm hoping to make my character's loud enough in my head to make it easier to write about them. Doing this will also make it easier to entertain myself by having conversations with them...now I'm probably sounding weird. :P
3/23/2009 #507
Nicki BluIs

newbie!!

hellllooooo!!

i is bubbles!

3/23/2009 #508
Nicki BluIs

*rolls eyes at virgin*

i mean really? a book plugging post? gag :P

3/23/2009 #509
karma-dollie

Doing this will also make it easier to entertain myself by having conversations with them...now I'm probably sounding weird. :P

Hahaha! No worries. We're all about the weird here. :D

Heya Bubbles!

3/23/2009 #510
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member