Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
karma-dollie

i mean really? a book plugging post? gag :P

I think you secretly love it. ;p

*is sorely tempted to start the 4th YW book*

3/23/2009 #511
Nicki BluIs

hihi Radio!!

im changing my major!! so that i dont die prematurly of stress induced ulcers!! yay!!

3/23/2009 #512
Raine Skye
So you *points* are Bubbles...hehe that remind me about a joke. XD Anyway, yes I am a newbie. It can be fun to be an ignorant fool.
3/23/2009 #513
karma-dollie

im changing my major!! so that i dont die prematurly of stress induced ulcers!! yay!!

What was it and what's it going to be now?

3/23/2009 #514
Nicki BluIs

well actually im just keep my major now instead of trying to get into the major i wanted

see i was busting my ass trying to get into Political Science but the requirement are ridiculously high and since im a transfer student all the odds are against me.. .so i looked over the placeholder major i had picked (i had to declare something so picked Carrbbean Studies) and its actually really interesting and i can take most of the course i wanted to take anyway!

so woot!

3/23/2009 #515
Raine Skye
That sounds good. Anything that makes college more fun and less stressful is a good plan in my book.
3/23/2009 #516
Nicki BluIs

Anyway, yes I am a newbie. It can be fun to be an ignorant fool.

haha well technically all new ppl are ignorant fools when the only active ppl on the forum are mods... lol

3/23/2009 #517
karma-dollie

*pompoms*

Go Bubbles!

I can't declare either of my majors yet cos I don't have enough credits. I would've if I hadn't dropped communications, but oh well. It's really this Writing for Lit class I should've dropped. It's everything I hate about writing. But once I get through this semester, I'm taking theater 1000 over the summer. Chugging along towards Theater Education.

3/23/2009 #518
Nicki BluIs

That sounds good. Anything that makes college more fun and less stressful is a good plan in my book.

Yup! All I got to do now is tell my mom... O_O

3/23/2009 #519
karma-dollie

Yup! All I got to do now is tell my mom... O_O

You think she won't approve?

3/23/2009 #520
Nicki BluIs

You think she won't approve?

my mom's weird so who knows what she will or will not approve... not that she can do much about it but i really dont feel like hearing a lecture about how indecisive i am and blah blah blah

3/23/2009 #521
Raine Skye
From my experience in fourms, the mods and admits have been the most interesting. I'm be back within the hour.
3/23/2009 #522
Carus

hello my sexies :D

3/23/2009 #523
karma-dollie

not that she can do much about it but i really dont feel like hearing a lecture about how indecisive i am and blah blah blah

Yeah, I know that speech. Haha! You just gotta do what's right by you.

Heya Karas!

3/23/2009 #524
Carus

Yeah, I know that speech. Haha! You just gotta do what's right by you.

lol I also know that speech... I am queen of indecision :P

3/23/2009 #525
Nicki BluIs

hi hi karas!

3/23/2009 #526
Carus

:)

3/23/2009 #527
Carus

Okay so I'm going to be very British and complain about the weather. XD

WTF it was sunny and warm and lovely yesterday!! WHERE did the rain and evil evil wind come from???! Wearing a skirt that reallllllly easily blows up in the wind is a mistake, I tell you. Bad times. XD

On the upside I got that psychology test back :D Bahahahahaaaa

3/23/2009 #528
karma-dollie

*caps red pen*

Thought I had an idea to fix that back and forth info-dump conversation, but it's not working the way I hoped. Ill take that as a sign to break for a while.

3/23/2009 #529
Nicki BluIs

million dollar question for karas: are you wearing cute undies?

3/23/2009 #530
Carus

Wow, Radio, you're really editing that story :P

3/23/2009 #531
Carus

Pfft. Of course :P

3/23/2009 #532
karma-dollie

WTF it was sunny and warm and lovely yesterday!! WHERE did the rain and evil evil wind come from???! Wearing a skirt that reallllllly easily blows up in the wind is a mistake, I tell you. Bad times. XD

Hahaha! I've made that mistake before. And tell me where snow comes from on the first day of Spring when the weather was beautiful the days before. Grr!

On the upside I got that psychology test back :D Bahahahahaaaa

Yay! You did well, I take it?

3/23/2009 #533
karma-dollie

Wow, Radio, you're really operating on that story :P

Fixed. :) Yes, it's that serious. Haha!

3/23/2009 #534
karma-dollie

*laughs*

3/23/2009 #535
Carus

Hahaha! I've made that mistake before. And tell me where snow comes from on the first day of Spring when the weather was beautiful the days before. Grr!

Lol methinks we've had our annual dose of snow :P But rain appears year round T_T As does wind... pfft.

Yay! You did well, I take it?

:D

Well I did worse than last time but I still got an A. So whoot, even when I zone out in the middle of a test I still get good grades XD

Oh but I did get kind of half killed by Mr. Eng Lit Teacher Of Doom

3/23/2009 #536
Nicki BluIs

then all you have to do is make sure you walk near cute boys! lol

3/23/2009 #537
karma-dollie

Oh but I did get kind of half killed by Mr. Eng Lit Teacher Of Doom

Now what did he do?

3/23/2009 #538
Carus

Fixed. :) Yes, it's that serious. Haha!

It's good that you have the motivation :P

*laughs*

XD

3/23/2009 #539
karma-dollie

then all you have to do is make sure you walk near cute boys! lol

Bubbles is so practical. ;p

It's good that you have the motivation :P

I figured it'd be good when I got writer's block for my main project cos at least with the editing I have the story already written in front of me. I just need hack and slash at it...I mean, touch it up a bit. :)

3/23/2009 #540
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member