Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Carus

then all you have to do is make sure you walk near cute boys! lol

Hahahaaa done and done :D Unfortunately I can't control the wind so I'm fairly sure I flashed a few other people too... lol. I should wear longer skirts.

HA I bet I come across as really slutty online. I'm not, believe it or not :P

Now what did he do?

Yelled at me :D To be fair I deserved it... I haven't done the last four pieces of homework he's set.

3/23/2009 #541
Carus

I figured it'd be good when I got writer's block for my main project cos at least with the editing I have the story already written in front of me. I just need hack and slash at it...I mean, touch it up a bit. :)

Ooh, violence from the Flower Child XD

3/23/2009 #542
Carus

Awwwwwwww no I'm hungry. Apple or orange? Someone choose for me :D I have no strawberries T_T

3/23/2009 #543
karma-dollie

You're definitely tamer than you were when married. Good thing my wording for you is vague enough to still work in my RGFF. ;p

Yelled at me :D To be fair I deserved it... I haven't done the last four pieces of homework he's set.

Aw, Karas, don't give him ammo to use against you. Then I feel bad to rig his home and classroom. Haha!

3/23/2009 #544
Nicki BluIs

+1 but not by choice; if i had my way i'd be every bit as slutty as i am online :)

3/23/2009 #545
karma-dollie

Ooh, violence from the Flower Child XD

Me? Why I never! *uses Southern Belle fan*

Awwwwwwww no I'm hungry. Apple or orange? Someone choose for me :D I have no strawberries T_T

Apple!

3/23/2009 #546
Nicki BluIs

Apples!

3/23/2009 #547
Carus

You're definitely tamer than you were when married. Good thing my wording for you is vague enough to still work in my RGFF. ;p

Hahahahaaaaa yeah I remember that :P

Aw, Karas, don't give him ammo to use against you. Then I feel bad to rig his home and classroom. Haha!

But I have no motivaaaaaaaaaaaation! I'll get it done... sometime... XD

3/23/2009 #548
karma-dollie

But I have no motivaaaaaaaaaaaation! I'll get it done... sometime... XD

Sadly, that's my same thought process on school work. Heh.

3/23/2009 #549
Carus

+1 but not by choice; if i had my way i'd be every bit as slutty as i am online :)

Hahahahahahaahaaa :P

And I guess I'll get an apple :P brb

3/23/2009 #550
karma-dollie

SPAM

~split for inspiration to fix what my novice brain has destroyed~

3/23/2009 . Edited 3/23/2009 #551
Carus

dot?

3/23/2009 #552
Carus

Aww T_T no dot.

3/23/2009 #553
karma-dollie

Hahaha! I've gotta try that some time. Maybe if I wore a little less clothing and a little more makeup, I'd get some wanted male attention. ;p

3/23/2009 #554
Nicki BluIs

Dude my inner slut is so repressed! Last valentines day (2008) i wore a black corset and lacey panties under my clothes... but i dont have a boyfriend and I'm not one to strip for free so no one got too see :(

it was a very depressing valentines day, sigh

3/23/2009 #555
karma-dollie

Valentine's Day is an all around suckish day for those without significant others. I think when I'm legal, I'll go to a strip club for Valentine's. Hahaha!

3/23/2009 #556
Carus

Dude my inner slut is so repressed! Last valentines day (2008) i wore a black corset and lacey panties under my clothes... but i dont have a boyfriend and I'm not one to strip for free so no one got too see :(

Oooooh schmexy XD I don't think I could ever wear a corset.

3/23/2009 #557
Nicki BluIs

I'll go to a strip club for Valentine's. Hahaha

that is such a great idea!

3/23/2009 #558
Carus

Lol my skirts that I've been wearing to school have been gettting shorter and shorter as time's gone on XD I only just realised. Ha.

3/23/2009 #559
Carus

Bubbles I can't remember if I've said it or not but I love your av XD

3/23/2009 #560
karma-dollie

that is such a great idea!

:) I get one of those every now and then.

Lol my skirts that I've been wearing to school have been gettting shorter and shorter as time's gone on XD I only just realised. Ha.

I don't even own any casual skirts. I need to go to the mall and not just the local K-Mart.

3/23/2009 #561
Carus

I live in skirts :O and dresses. Hahaaa. What's K-Mart? 'Splain for the brit :D

3/23/2009 #562
Nicki BluIs

I love your av XD

isnt it awesome! all (most) my Facebook profile pics are blue and i needed a new one, so i was google imaging the blue with random items... so i got to blue crayon and found this gem!

3/23/2009 #563
Nicki BluIs

K-Mart is like WalMart, Target... the like...

a one stop shop kind of thing... idk ow ot explain :(

3/23/2009 #564
Carus

isnt it awesome! all (most) my Facebook profile pics are blue and i needed a new one, so i was google imaging the blue with random items... so i got to blue crayon and found this gem!

It's a clever idea :P

3/23/2009 #565
karma-dollie

I live in skirts :O and dresses. Hahaaa. What's K-Mart? 'Splain for the brit :D

I want to get into wearing skirts even though my legs are sorta atrocious. Haha! But they can be knee length. ;p

K-Mart is just a local store. Like a bigger than normal convenient store, you know? Has clothing on one floor and then everything else created under then sun on another floor.

3/23/2009 #566
Carus

a one stop shop kind of thing... idk ow ot explain :(

Like it sells everything under one roof? Clothes, stationary, snacks, books...toys...can'tthinkofanythingelse XD

3/23/2009 #567
karma-dollie

K-Mart is like WalMart, Target... the like...

I've never been in a WalMart before. I hear it's obnoxious. Haha!

3/23/2009 #568
Carus

I want to get into wearing skirts even though my legs are sorta atrocious. Haha! But they can be knee length. ;p

I'm sure your legs aren't atrocious :P You are, after all, my sister. :D I think I have one dress that goes to knee length. Whoot.

K-Mart is just a local store. Like a bigger than normal convenient store, you know? Has clothing on one floor and then everything else created under then sun on another floor.

Yay, got it right :D Thank you both of you!

3/23/2009 #569
Nicki BluIs

I've never been in a WalMart before

O_O how is that possible?! WalMarts like taking over the world! You know theyre the only company that not losing money inthe recesiion? lol I'm in Canada and I still go to the WalMart superccenter by my house!

3/23/2009 #570
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member