Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

No no. It was just a really tiny one-shot I wrote when I was really upset. Doesn't even make any sense and it'll never see the light of day. Very symbolic and deep though...in a crappy, rambly sorta way. Haha!

Oh. I've done that a few times. I come out with cynical poetry that has rather scarily clarity. They never see the light of day either. Haha.

I think it's more like it's symbolic and deep to yourself; like if you looked at it, you'd know because of the memories embedded there (oh lord wtf) but if others looked at it, it'd require like lit analysis. XD

New phrase for when you decide to go Captain Obvious on me.

That's not very creative.

*slides off Wizard shield*

You know, the LP doesn't like history. He's got a rather shady one himself, ya know? =P

3/24/2009 #961
Chasing Skylines

((I kid cos I care. Heehee!))

Haha. Was about to snap your head off but then the edit showed up there after I clicked 'reply.' Joking.

Ooh! Sesshy's got a little crush and that's how he's expressing it? Adorable! :) What's the story about?

Haha, I just based it off her because I needed an example of a 'girl next door' esque girl and then I talked to her today. I hadn't seen her since last year's math class, though.

The story's about... O_O -has characters but no plot-

3/24/2009 #962
karma-dollie

I think it's more like it's symbolic and deep to yourself; like if you looked at it, you'd know because of the memories embedded there (oh lord wtf) but if others looked at it, it'd require like lit analysis. XD

I wouldn't subject anyone to that. They'd just call it crap and move one anyway. No need for deeper analysis. ;p

That's not very creative.

That's not the phrase! The phrase is uber creative! :)

You know, the LP doesn't like history. He's got a rather shady one himself, ya know? =P

He loves history. He goes in and out of time trying to mess things up. And I started reading AWA. It's got nothing on HW. Haha!

3/24/2009 #963
Chasing Skylines

That's not the phrase! The phrase is uber creative! :)

'Course it is.

I wouldn't subject anyone to that. They'd just call it crap and move one anyway. No need for deeper analysis. ;p

What about the E. E. Cummings guy you ranted about? He wrote crap and now students have to analyze it. =P

He loves history. He goes in and out of time trying to mess things up. And I started reading AWA. It's got nothing on HW. Haha!

-_-' Excuses. I thought you said AWA was your least favorite book in the series, though.

Oh wait, never mind. Haha, read it wrong, thought you said the opposite.

3/24/2009 #964
karma-dollie

Haha, I just based it off her because I needed an example of a 'girl next door' esque girl and then I talked to her today. I hadn't seen her since last year's math class, though.

The girl next door is the villain? That's an interesting twist. She's usually the innocent love interest or something. Haha!

The story's about... O_O -has characters but no plot-

That's how some of my stories begin. Any ideas yet or you just thought "hey, this girl would make a cool villain." ?

3/24/2009 #965
karma-dollie

What about the E. E. Cummings guy you ranted about? He wrote crap and now students have to analyze it. =P

Exactly. I won't add more trash to the world. ;p

...unless I could get famous from it...nah. I'm not so greedy as that.

3/24/2009 #966
Chasing Skylines

The girl next door is the villain? That's an interesting twist. She's usually the innocent love interest or something. Haha!

Haha. You gotta watch out for the nice ones. =P

That's how some of my stories begin. Any ideas yet or you just thought "hey, this girl would make a cool villain." ?

I have the gist of it somewhere on paper, but otherwise I forgot the details.

3/24/2009 #967
Chasing Skylines

...unless I could get famous from it...nah. I'm not so greedy as that.

Yes you are. Humans all are. Even Flower Childs. =P

3/24/2009 #968
Chasing Skylines

I'm gonna clock out. Maybe study a bit more before I turn in.

G'night, Radio. Dai'stiho.

3/24/2009 #969
karma-dollie

Haha. You gotta watch out for the nice ones. =P

Yeah, they'll do something evil out of nowhere like spread a disease that makes people babble in their stories til they reach obscene lengths...wait.

I have the gist of it somewhere on paper, but otherwise I forgot the details.

Ooh! Thanks for reminding me. I made notes today during Astronomy again.

*goes to find notes*

3/24/2009 #970
karma-dollie

Dai'stiho! G'night!

3/24/2009 #971
karma-dollie

Yes you are. Humans all are. Even Flower Childs. =P

*writes note for Sesshy to see a therapist*

3/24/2009 #972
Engineer of Words

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.

:D

3/25/2009 #973
Nicki BluIs

fuckin bastard...

watch your back.. i can retaliate at any moment... maybe NOW!... or NOW!

:)

3/25/2009 #974
Chasing Skylines

I directed one of my freebies to you again, Radio. Though this time I got two as well, haha.

3/25/2009 #975
Carus

whoot

I'm giving my April Fools reviews away, if I get any :p

3/25/2009 #976
karma-dollie

*mutters cos she lost the game*

*hugs BR*

I directed one of my freebies to you again, Radio. Though this time I got two as well, haha.

I just got it. Thanks again! :D

3/25/2009 #977
Chasing Skylines

I'm giving my April Fools reviews away, if I get any :p

Saint Sparkles, yes?

*mutters cos she lost the game*

Damn.

I just got it. Thanks again! :D

No problem. :)

3/25/2009 #978
karma-dollie

I think I may give mine away too if I get any cos I don't have anything I'm desperate for reviews for just now. But I'm nearly done operating on chapter 15! Just about half way through Academy!

*pompoms*

3/25/2009 #979
Carus

Saint Sparkles, yes?

Mhm... was gonna be frac, but she didn't want them.

3/25/2009 #980
Chasing Skylines

I think I may give mine away too if I get any cos I don't have anything I'm desperate for reviews for just now. But I'm nearly done operating on chapter 15! Just about half way through Academy!

Same. And woot.

-_-' Goddamn I'm plauged by this Gym project. We get an extended due date, at least, I guess. I'll be off now. Cya.

3/25/2009 #981
Chasing Skylines

Dai'stiho, Radio.

3/25/2009 #982
karma-dollie

Get it right this time so your group will shut up. :)

Dai'stiho!

3/25/2009 #983
Carus

Bye Squeaks

3/25/2009 #984
karma-dollie

And now Radio must vanish too. Later, BR!

*CRACK*

3/25/2009 #985
Kyllorac

Hello, BR. How are you today?

3/25/2009 #986
Kyllorac

Sluggish, you say? And what about me?

3/25/2009 #987
Kyllorac

Oh, I'm fine. Swamped, though.

3/25/2009 #988
Kyllorac

With what, you ask?

3/25/2009 #989
Kyllorac

Why, Genetics homework, of course. And you can't forget the final for that Fitness class, either.

3/25/2009 #990
« Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member