Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
karma-dollie

SPAM

~split to be rid of the evil known as homework~

3/20/2009 . Edited 3/20/2009 #151
karma-dollie

lol i buried the glare of my homework under the glare of my other chores hahaha

Haha! There's an idea, but damned if MSWord won't let me leave. ;p And now I'm two hours and four minutes give or a take a few days into my procrastination. *sigh*

3/20/2009 #152
Nicki BluIs

thats right. its all MS Word's fault XD

3/20/2009 #153
karma-dollie

I'd better get to work. It's giving me an ulcer now thinking about the stress I'm gonna feel later on.

Off to build a solar system. Byebye, folks!

3/20/2009 #154
Kyllorac

And what's Kylie-Sue Head Mod up to instead of the science homework that tends to eat her?

Finishing up Ch 7 of Thirry's story. XD

3/20/2009 #155
Kyllorac

And it is complete at 6 pages and 2846 words!

3/20/2009 #156
karma-dollie

And it is complete at 6 pages and 2846 words!

Sweet! How many chapters do you predict it to be?

3/20/2009 #157
Kyllorac

Sweet! How many chapters do you predict it to be?

20-30ish.

3/20/2009 #158
karma-dollie

That's not a bad length. I was hoping for this story only to be about twenty chapters, but it got away from me. Now I'm on chapter seventeen and only about half way through. Just spent 400 words on crappy worldbuilding. Haha!

3/20/2009 #159
Kyllorac

That's not a bad length.

In either case, it'll be the longest story I'll have ever written if I complete it. And, the thing is, I can see myself completing it. o_o

I was hoping for this story only to be about twenty chapters, but it got away from me. Now I'm on chapter seventeen and only about half way through. Just spent 400 words on crappy worldbuilding. Haha!

XD

3/20/2009 #160
Nicki BluIs

2683 words!! that my chap 4! and im not done! T_T

3/20/2009 #161
Kyllorac

2683 words!! that my chap 4! and im not done! T_T

*pats Bubbles on back*

Do what your story calls for.

3/20/2009 #162
Nicki BluIs

... my story is only supposed to be 10 -12 chaps ...

3/20/2009 #163
karma-dollie

In either case, it'll be the longest story I'll have ever written if I complete it. And, the thing is, I can see myself completing it. o_o

You don't normally see yourself completing longer multi-chap stories? ;p It'd drive me crazy to start a story and not finish it. I'm getting a little worried for my series cos I feel the same way about that.

3/20/2009 #164
karma-dollie

Do what your story calls for.

*nods*

What she said. :)

3/20/2009 #165
karma-dollie

... my story is only supposed to be 10 -12 chaps ...

It's okay to have more chapters if you want to break up some of your longer chapters. That's what I'm doing.

3/20/2009 #166
Kyllorac

You don't normally see yourself completing longer multi-chap stories? ;p It'd drive me crazy to start a story and not finish it. I'm getting a little worried for my series cos I feel the same way about that.

Nope. I'll get all fired up about an idea and, if it survives the planning stage, I'll start writing it. But, then, eventually, the fire goes out and I lose all motivation to write that story, not to mention there's this other story that's screaming to be written...

So, yeah. I have story commitment issues. XD

3/20/2009 #167
karma-dollie

So, yeah. I have story commitment issues. XD

You and Sesshy should go to counciling. ;p

3/20/2009 #168
Chasing Skylines

You and Sesshy should go to counciling. ;p

Oh Radio, I would if you'd spelled 'counseling' right. -runs-

3/20/2009 #169
Carus

I am popping in to say hi!

Hi!

3/20/2009 #170
karma-dollie

Oh Radio, I would if you'd spelled 'counseling' right. -runs-

*throws manual after him that doesn't bounce off wizard shields*

3/20/2009 #171
Chasing Skylines

Nope. I'll get all fired up about an idea and, if it survives the planning stage, I'll start writing it. But, then, eventually, the fire goes out and I lose all motivation to write that story,

I do that a lot. Most of the stories I begin, I only begin; I write chapter one then lose motivation and trash it.

3/20/2009 #172
karma-dollie

Heya, Sesshy. Dai'stiho.

3/20/2009 #173

Mornin'. At least it's morning where I am :D I am utterly bored once again, Jebus I need a life. I hope you don't mind if I just slip in here? Commitment issues is the topic huh? Where do I sign up? I'm in the same boat though that could be because I'm lazy by nature. I don't think I've ever contracted writers block. I write mostly anime fics so it's pretty straight forward stuff. Can't say the same for fiction however :?

3/20/2009 #174
Chasing Skylines

Karas! Hi!

3/20/2009 #175
Carus

I am HAPPY today, whoot! :D

3/20/2009 #176
Chasing Skylines

*throws manual after him that doesn't bounce off wizard shields*

Dai'stiho.

Mornin'. At least it's morning where I am :D I am utterly bored once again, Jebus I need a life. I hope you don't mind if I just slip in here? Commitment issues is the topic huh? Where do I sign up? I'm in the same boat though that could be because I'm lazy by nature. I don't think I've ever contracted writers block. I write mostly anime fics so it's pretty straight forward stuff. Can't say the same for fiction however :?

O.o It's morning where you're at? No, we don't mind at all; in fact, we welcome it! Sign up for what?

3/20/2009 #177
Carus

How is everyone? I know it's only been like two days, but a lot can happen in that long! :O

I mean, new BR!!!

3/20/2009 #178
Chasing Skylines

Oh, I get what you're saying. Never mind. I don't get writer's block, I am just particularly more lazy at times.

I am HAPPY today, whoot! :D

Awesome. Why?

3/20/2009 #179
karma-dollie

Heya Karas!

*totally didn't confuse Sesshy and Karas' icons*

3/20/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member