Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

How is everyone? I know it's only been like two days, but a lot can happen in that long! :O

It's the weekend. That's all that matters.

3/20/2009 #181
Chasing Skylines

*totally didn't confuse Sesshy and Karas' icons*

-_-' Can you not let Karas have a scenery background that stays for a while?!

3/20/2009 #182
karma-dollie

Heya CD!

3/20/2009 #183
Carus

Awesome. Why?

Hmm welll... you know the couple I babysit for? My old flute teacher + husband? Well she invied my sister and I over for dinner today :) Flute teacher and I cooked while the others kind of played with flute teacher's daughter (though sister was supposed to help cook... -_-") and it was yum. But very calorific. But still yum :D And it was great to see them again, and seeing her always cheers me up.

So, here I am, cheery Karas. :D

3/20/2009 #184
karma-dollie

She can keep it. Just don't be surprised if I accidentally think you're each other. :)

3/20/2009 #185

Jebus I can't keep up with the rest of you guys or maybe it's just too earlier in the morning. Where do you generally get inspiration to write stuff? I find the hardest thing about writing is the actual writing process, God it's tiresome.

3/20/2009 #186
Chasing Skylines

Wooh. :)

Speaking of food, that's making me hungry.

3/20/2009 #187
karma-dollie

I love to see cheery Karas! *hugs happy little sister*

3/20/2009 #188
Carus

It's the weekend. That's all that matters.

Aww no... sounds like you've had a crappy week. As have I but let's not go into that when I'm still happy from coffee :D

T_T

I'm not changing, it's my cherry tree. Grrrr.

3/20/2009 #189
karma-dollie

Speaking of food, that's making me hungry.

I was actually called for food like ten minutes ago. I should get some before my brother eats it all. Be right back.

3/20/2009 #190
Carus

I love to see cheery Karas! *hugs happy little sister*

XD

should happen more often really. Whoot.

3/20/2009 #191

Erm could someone tell me how to turn the alrert thing-a-ma-bob off? My inbox is going nuts!

3/20/2009 #192
Carus

ooh bye Radio

3/20/2009 #193
Chasing Skylines

Jebus I can't keep up with the rest of you guys or maybe it's just too earlier in the morning. Where do you generally get inspiration to write stuff? I find the hardest thing about writing is the actual writing process, God it's tiresome.

It's probably our fault. We type too fast for our own good. I get random burst of inspiration with questionable duractions. I usually don't dislike the writing process; I more commonly don't have an idea. But when I do, I can't write it out (or I'm too anal and try to perfect it too much but it ends up half-assed).

3/20/2009 #194
Chasing Skylines

Does no one read my welcomes anymore? -_-'

Login, Alerts, turn off the last two.

3/20/2009 #195
Chasing Skylines

Later, Radio.

Aww no... sounds like you've had a crappy week. As have I but let's not go into that when I'm still happy from coffee :D

I have? Not really.

3/20/2009 #196
Carus

Does no one read my welcomes anymore? -_-'

XD

And hello person whom(?) I don't know! I'm Karas :D

3/20/2009 #197

My bad. I did read it, just had a temporary memory blank and my screen was just flooded with other windows so couldn't check what you wrote. And it is pretty early here haha. Thanks!

3/20/2009 #198
Carus

I have? Not really.

Well then, that's good. Hahaha :P

and ohmigawd... flute teacher + family = Christian

they also think sister + I = Christian (but we're not)

We had to say grace @_@ I have never before said grace. Ever. Hahahaa.

3/20/2009 #199
Chasing Skylines

My bad. I did read it, just had a temporary memory blank and my screen was just flooded with other windows so couldn't check what you wrote. And it is pretty early here haha. Thanks!

Haha, I don't mind, and no problem. I have these temporary memory blanks; like doing a locker combination and losing track while turning it. Go save your inbox!

3/20/2009 #200
Chasing Skylines . 3/20/2009 #201

Ahhh fair enough. I usually write for the heck of it. Writing on forums I find sometimes irritating because you're under certain pressures to 'update soon' etc. I use to post on an anime forum and God people didn't the know the meaning of patience.

3/20/2009 #202

Inbox has been saved! Now the clean up begins, boo!

3/20/2009 #203
Carus

pffft, punctuation virgin

3/20/2009 #204

Haha SeasideDreams I just read a bit of your profile. While my inbox was being aired out :D

''Random of the Moment: I don't like people who withhold updates for reviews. If anyone liked it enough to get off their lazy ass, they'd have reviewed it; and personally, it's rather pathetic to review whore and blackmail readers. Like Apple saying, "We're not coming up with a new version of the iPod unless so-and-so iPods are bought." I would reply with 'fuck that' and ditch Apple.''

I agree wholeheartedly, doesn't that just piss the funk out of you? I mean seriously what happen to the good ole days when people wrote for the love of it rather than the fame of it? Such a shame.

3/20/2009 #205
karma-dollie

Hotdogs and french fries. That's such an outdoors dinner. Makes me think of summer. :D

3/20/2009 #206
Chasing Skylines

I agree wholeheartedly, doesn't that just piss the funk out of you? I mean seriously what happen to the good ole days when people wrote for the love of it rather than the fame of it? Such a shame.

It does. Some people on FP write for the love of it, but some just for the fame (reviews); like they start gearing their stories to better accomdate the popular masses.

3/20/2009 #207
Chasing Skylines

Hotdogs and french fries. That's such an outdoors dinner. Makes me think of summer. :D

Summer. Woot. Going to Cali this year, possibly.

-goes off to get food-

3/20/2009 #208
karma-dollie

Summer. Woot. Going to Cali this year, possibly.

Sweet! I'm going to Newfoundland and will hopefully see my best friend on my birthday for the first time in over a year. Excitement! :D :D

3/20/2009 #209
Nicki BluIs

hellloooooo newbie!

and *tckales hugs Karas* hi hi !!

3/20/2009 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member