Dialogue Play
Having trouble writing a character? Can't quite pin down their personality? Then this is the place for you! Come here and play your character as we put them through their paces. We'll help you find what makes them tick - and have fun while we're at it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »
Carus

Byeeee, good luck for tomorrow!!

4/3/2009 #2,371
Chasing Skylines

*sniff* my lil bowler hat! such excellent stalking skills! i is proud!

XD The fact that some people allow their e-mail to be shown is a rather easy way to hound them down across the internet. Like, with the e-mail, you could just search it on facebook or myspace.

4/3/2009 #2,372
Carus

But not if you don't use the same email.

4/3/2009 #2,373
Chasing Skylines

But not if you don't use the same email.

Obviously. =P

Well, I don't show mine at all, so haha.

4/3/2009 #2,374
Chasing Skylines

Nice icon, by the way.

So how's your WCC idea going?

4/3/2009 #2,375
Carus

Well, I don't show mine at all, so haha.

lol, paranoid :p

actually, thinking about it, I think I do use the same email O_O

*runs away for a second to switch it to unseeable* XD

4/3/2009 #2,376
Carus

Nice icon, by the way.

So how's your WCC idea going?

Erm. It isn't? XD How about you?

4/3/2009 #2,377
Chasing Skylines

lol, paranoid :p

Duh. =P

*runs away for a second to switch it to unseeable* XD

Muahahaha. Too late. XD

4/3/2009 #2,378
Chasing Skylines

-_- Thanks.

Erm. It isn't? XD How about you?

Hah. Was it going to be a poem? I haven't even thought of mine... I'm not even sure what "weed" the quote is referencing.

4/3/2009 #2,379
Carus

Muahahaha. Too late. XD

Pfft, it's only you. I was thinking about unidentifiable lurkers.

And too late for yours, too. HA you had it up a while ago, and I have a good memory. XD

4/3/2009 #2,380
Carus

-_- Thanks.

It's not pink! :D

Hah. Was it going to be a poem? I haven't even thought of mine... I'm not even sure what "weed" the quote is referencing.

Yeah I wasn't sure. Mine was going to be loosely based on the idea of an eating disorder, but I don't know.. I don't even think I'll have time to write it to be honest.

4/3/2009 #2,381
Chasing Skylines

And too late for, too. HA you had it up a while ago, and I have a good memory. XD

I have 3 separate gmails, three or four yahoos, and two aims. I also remember posting it on here. But hah, nothing should show up on Google/FB/MS. =P

Pfft, it's only you. I was thinking about unidentifiable lurkers.

Hah. Who would stalk you? XD

4/3/2009 #2,382
Chasing Skylines

It's not pink! :D

Are you implying mine are frequently pink? O_o Then again, you don't like fluffy clouds either, and I had quite a lot of those.

Yeah I wasn't sure. Mine was going to be loosely based on the idea of an eating disorder, but I don't know.. I don't even think I'll have time to write it to be honest.

Aw, that sucks. But isn't it your Easter break? Going somewhere or something?

4/3/2009 #2,383
Carus

I have 3 separate gmails, three or four yahoos, and two aims. I also remember posting it on here. But hah, nothing should show up on Google/FB/MS. =P

Yeah I'm not actually planning to stalk you, you know. I have four email accounts overall I think. No wait, five. Hahaha... I only use three of them even semi-regularly XD

Hah. Who would stalk you? XD

Pfft. Who knows? XD Bubbles found me on FB, haha.

4/3/2009 #2,384
Chasing Skylines

Yeah I'm not actually planning to stalk you, you know. I have four email accounts overall I think. No wait, five. Hahaha... I only use three of them even semi-regularly XD

I'm not that paranoid. =P I only use the yahoo and two gmails.

Pfft. Who knows? XD Bubbles found me on FB, haha.

Haha, I know.

4/3/2009 #2,385
Carus

Are you implying mine are frequently pink? O_o Then again, you don't like fluffy clouds either, and I had quite a lot of those.

Well they are frequently pink... sunsets normally have pink in them. You seem to like sunsets, so... XD

Aw, that sucks. But isn't it your Easter break? Going somewhere or something?

Yeah, but eng lit coursework that I had to start again in means I need to email him a draft for monday, plus I have loads of revision to do. And nope, not going anywhere :(

4/3/2009 #2,386
Carus

I'm not that paranoid. =P I only use the yahoo and two gmails.

Mhm. Sure you aren't. XD

4/3/2009 #2,387
Chasing Skylines

Well they are frequently pink... sunsets normally have pink in them. You seem to like sunsets, so... XD

XD Well, "SunsetDreams" doesn't have that ring to it, ya know? XD

Yeah, but eng lit coursework that I had to start again in means I need to email him a draft for monday, plus I have loads of revision to do. And nope, not going anywhere :(

Aw, all of that sucks. Work over break? Damn Eng Lit Teacher of Doom! What's the essay for this time? Was it the Death of a Salesman one?

4/3/2009 #2,388
Chasing Skylines

Mhm. Sure you aren't. XD

XD Hey, I show my location on my profile. That's sufficient, right? =P

4/3/2009 #2,389
Chasing Skylines

-looks skyward-

If I win that SKoW challenge thing, would that count as a tarnish to my record or a shiny bit? Of course, I already know what RS thinks. XD

4/3/2009 #2,390
Carus

XD Well, "SunsetDreams" doesn't have that ring to it, ya know? XD

Haha, I guess :P

Aw, all of that sucks. Work over break? Damn Eng Lit Teacher of Doom! What's the essay for this time? Was it the Death of a Salesman one?

Yeah, it really does suck :( My first exam (german speaking resit) is 2 1/2 weeks after easter break's over, so I neeeeed to revise. And yes it is that one. I had to completely rewrite it, completely scrapped the old one. T_T

AND on tuesday I have to go in to school for a WHOLE DAY of just eng lit. O_O

4/3/2009 #2,391
Carus

XD Hey, I show my location on my profile. That's sufficient, right? =P

Hahahahaha :P

If I win that SKoW challenge thing, would that count as a tarnish to my record or a shiny bit? Of course, I already know what RS thinks. XD

RS = ?? romance scrooge, mayhaps??

And I don't know. I'd say a shiny bit, cos it's showing people like your writing :)

4/3/2009 #2,392
Chasing Skylines

Haha, I guess :P

Sunsets are win, but add them with a nice breeze, -halts- Don't want to subject you to a purple prose scenery spiel. XD

Yeah, it really does suck :( My first exam (german speaking resit) is 2 1/2 weeks after easter break's over, so I neeeeed to revise. And yes it is that one. I had to completely rewrite it, completely scrapped the old one. T_T

Why? What was wrong with it? Ah, your exams are coming up too. Stress month is nearing/here.

AND on tuesday I have to go in to school for a WHOLE DAY of just eng lit. O_O

Wtf? Why?

4/3/2009 #2,393
Chasing Skylines

RS = ?? romance scrooge, mayhaps??

Yah.

And I don't know. I'd say a shiny bit, cos it's showing people like your writing :)

Well, not really; the only reason I was nominated, I think, was because if you did a Challenge than you e-mail them and they check it over and if it's passable, then it's nominated. Eh, romance, psh, whatever. XD

4/3/2009 #2,394
Carus

Sunsets are win, but add them with a nice breeze, -halts- Don't want to subject you to a purple prose scenery spiel. XD

"Aww, cute," @ the romanceyish part of you XD

Why? What was wrong with it? Ah, your exams are coming up too. Stress month is nearing/here.

Apparently it was too large a question for a 1500 word essay. And yes I am getting extremely stressed about exams, but I really shouldn't be judging by my report today :P

Wtf? Why?

It's a whole class thing - he's coming in to do a practice paper with us (the exam is 2 and a half hours) and go over notes etc. it's going to be useful, but still... I like to complain :P

4/3/2009 #2,395
Carus

Well, not really; the only reason I was nominated, I think, was because if you did a Challenge than you e-mail them and they check it over and if it's passable, then it's nominated. Eh, romance, psh, whatever. XD

Yeah but if you win then people have voted for you, duuuuh. XD

4/3/2009 #2,396
Chasing Skylines

Yeah but if you win then people have voted for you, duuuuh. XD

I just scanned through and spotted typos. Ew. The piece is very suckish. The others were really better. If I win, I think I'll feel ashamed. XD

"Aww, cute," @ the romanceyish part of you XD

Um, no. That's not romantic.

Apparently it was too large a question for a 1500 word essay. And yes I am getting extremely stressed about exams, but I really shouldn't be judging by my report today :P

So how was said report?

It's a whole class thing - he's coming in to do a practice paper with us (the exam is 2 and a half hours) and go over notes etc. it's going to be useful, but still... I like to complain :P

Hahah. Feel free to rant.

4/3/2009 . Edited 4/3/2009 #2,397
Carus

I just scanned through and spotted typos. Ew. The piece is very suckish. The others were really better. If I win, I think I'll feel ashamed. XD

Hahahaha :P Can you edit?

Um, no. That's not romantic.

Sure it is.

So how was said report?

:D All As except a B in German, which I'm a bit annoyed with. I might drop german next year instead of Philosophy & Ethics.

Hahah. Feel free to rant.

XD I'm sure I will on Tuesday, haha. And probably before that. About other things. Lol I'm good at complaining/ranting/whatever.

4/3/2009 #2,398
Chasing Skylines

Hahahaha :P Can you edit?

Too late now; but yeah, I could. I'll do it later.

Sure it is.

Purple prose is not romantic... well, actually it is, when sexual organs are being compared to plant life. XD

:D All As except a B in German, which I'm a bit annoyed with. I might drop german next year instead of Philosophy & Ethics.

Awesome. If you want to. German... psh. -is taking Spanish- XD

XD I'm sure I will on Tuesday, haha. And probably before that. About other things. Lol I'm good at complaining/ranting/whatever.

A useful talent. XD

4/3/2009 #2,399
Chasing Skylines

4/3/2009 #2,400
« Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kyllorac karma-dollie, Denizen47, Chasing Skylines, Nicki BluIs
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member