Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Carus

Any program that utilizes a great deal of visual memory. In a nutshell, it can be ANY program you run - even those that run in the background (in fact, those can be deadly). ^^'

So is there one I can get that won't have a problem with these things?

8/5/2009 #2,911
Lime-Cat

The problems I have with this one at the mo tend to happen when I'm on facebook/youtube/listening to music.

The problem is what you're running in your browser. Your laptop can't handle facebook/youtube/listening to music all at the same time or in close intervals like that. It's probably only capable of regular (read slow speed) web surfing - like chatting in PO; or just facebook or just youtube (one at a time) or just listening to music (no pretty ambient graphics in windows media player)

8/5/2009 #2,912
Carus

one. :|

Ahhhhh nappies?

("diapers")

8/5/2009 #2,913
Lime-Cat

Crow, what are the specs of your laptop? Go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> System...rattle off all the specs that you see on the first thing that pulls up.

8/5/2009 #2,914
Carus

The problem is what you're running in your browser. Your laptop can't handle facebook/youtube/listening to music all at the same time or in close intervals like that. It's probably only capable of regular (read slow speed) web surfing - like chatting in PO; or just facebook or just youtube (one at a time) or just listening to music (no pretty ambient graphics in windows media player)

Yeah but what I want is to not have to worry about that. With this one, it's got to the point where if I watch more than one vid on YT consecutively it shuts down. :\

8/5/2009 #2,915
Carus

Crow, what are the specs of your laptop? Go to My Computer Control Panel System...rattle off all the specs that you see on the first thing that pulls up.

mkay.. one sec

8/5/2009 #2,916
Lime-Cat

With this one, it's got to the point where if I watch more than one vid on YT consecutively it shuts down. :\

I thought so. Your laptop only has enough free memory to play one. Beyond that, it can't handle it.

8/5/2009 #2,917
VelvetyCheerio

Fang, I is soooo confused when moving from chapter to chapter in your story! (referring to "Domesticating the Wolf")

XD It's two stories in one. It's very strange. It's easy to write, the titles on top should help you. :P

8/5/2009 #2,918
Carus

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz 2.2GHz

Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB

System type: 32-bit OS

and it's on Vista.

8/5/2009 #2,919
Carus

is that what you meant?

8/5/2009 #2,920
Lime-Cat

Crow,

just looking at the specs, it doesn't sound bad at all....I conclude the quality of your laptop is utter S***.

8/5/2009 #2,921
Lime-Cat

XD It's two stories in one. It's very strange. It's easy to write, the titles on top should help you. :P

No wonder! sheesh! i loved the prologue though...and i expected the first chapter to have a connection to that, but it didn't! D:

8/5/2009 #2,922
Carus

just looking at the specs, it doesn't sound bad at all....I conclude the quality of your laptop is utter S***.

Hahahahahahahaha. XD

Goddamn acer.

8/5/2009 #2,923
Lime-Cat

are you sure it's not a virus or worm or whatnot that's causing all your problems?

8/5/2009 #2,924
Lime-Cat

and sorry for the brief absence...lime was reading this: http://tdsgbforum.forumup.com/viewtopic.php?t=599&mforum=tdsgbforum

8/5/2009 #2,925
Chasing Skylines

"Sorry, but I'm voting for Interpedo," Sesshy said.

- coughs out imaginary coffee -

W**? O_o I read that as "not" voting at first, then checked again and was like W**?

8/5/2009 #2,926
Chasing Skylines

was disrupted as Bubbles padded into view and lay down next to Radio

Shouldn't "lay" be in past tense, Fang? "Laid?"

Heylo, btw!

8/5/2009 #2,927
Carus

SQUEAKS! :D

8/5/2009 #2,928
Chasing Skylines

I almost finished my WCC piece yesterday. :O

Just need to edit, and write the ending.

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/5/2009 #2,929
Carus

blahdogs. :P

8/5/2009 #2,930
VelvetyCheerio

These kids aren't eating. -_-

No wonder! sheesh! i loved the prologue though...and i expected the first chapter to have a connection to that, but it didn't! D:

Hehe, the prologue has a secret meaning behind it. And the entire story is connected to the prologue. :P It just takes a while to intertwine.

8/5/2009 #2,931
Carus

Ooh well done. I have one sentence. :\

8/5/2009 #2,932
Chasing Skylines

blahdogs. :P

What? Where?

8/5/2009 #2,933
Chasing Skylines

Ooh well done. I have one sentence. :\

Is it a poem or story?

8/5/2009 #2,934
VelvetyCheerio

W**? O_o I read that as "not" voting at first, then checked again and was like W**?

XD Vision troubles? Maybe I should reword it.

And thanks for that tip.

Hey, Sesshy!

8/5/2009 #2,935
Lime-Cat

@Squawks

http://tdsgbforum.forumup.com/viewtopic.php?t=599&mforum=tdsgbforum

8/5/2009 #2,936
Carus

These kids aren't eating. -_-

Eat a little bit to show them that it's yum then they might want to?

What? Where?

The link Limey linked to.

8/5/2009 #2,937
Chasing Skylines

"There are going to be a lot of clouds out tonight," Sesshy continued, "according to this morning's gloomy forecast. So despite the moon being full, it'll still be dark enough to slip away unnoticed."

LOL. I can predict the weather? XD

8/5/2009 #2,938
Lime-Cat

hi Squawks.

8/5/2009 #2,939
Carus

Is it a poem or story?

Story... well I don't think it counts as either. XD

8/5/2009 #2,940
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member