Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Theodore C. Coolidge

Name Theodore C. Coolidge

Favorite Story/Poem Too many to count. From this site, I didn't find any, yet.

Poet, Storyteller, or both? Pulp writer-Storyterller.

How did you find us? I was searching for ideas.

What brings you here? It' interesting.

8/13/2009 #271
VelvetyCheerio

Hi Theodore! I'm Fang and welcome to BWB! :D

Theodore-teddy-teddy bear-pooh bear-honey-bees-swarm-stampede-of elephants-Elf.

You are now, Elf. :3

Check out our chat thread, or go to Consultations or Feedback to expand upon your story ideas. Have fun, and oh! if you haven't already, go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two to keep your inbox from flooding. :D

8/13/2009 #272
Theodore C. Coolidge

Thanks for your kindly words. I'm gonna visit this forum often, seems like a fine place.

8/13/2009 #273
VelvetyCheerio

Woo-hoo! :D Er, our chat forum is full now, but come back tomorrow and we should have a new one up so we can talk. :)

8/13/2009 #274
FreakieGeekie

Name: Amber

Favorite Story/Poem: Oh I can't choose just one! D: But I do so love Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, although I can't remember the poet for the life of me.

Poet, Storyteller, or Both?: Both though I've written more poetry.

How did you find us?: Randomly browsing for myths on Google. Found someone's version of the Hades/Persephone myth.

What brings you here?: I can come up with wonderful plots but my openings are always very weak.

8/14/2009 #275
VelvetyCheerio

Why, hello, Lucina! :D Welcome to BWB, I'm Fang!

Right, to the nicking part.

Lucina-lucid-crazy-aren't we all?-rhetorical question-english-books-booking it-mad dash-Dash-Dasher!

You are now Dasher. :D

Check back with us tomorrow, when we have a new chat thread up, and we can talk. :3 Also, explore out Feedback and Consultation threads for your story/poem ideas. Have fun! :D

8/14/2009 #276
Carus

Hi Elf and Dasher :) Welcome to BWB. I'm Karas, one of the mods here. Feel free to ask or PM me any questions or issues that you have, or post in the Problems and/or General Questions thread.

8/14/2009 #277
Lime-Cat

Welcome to BWB, Elf and Dasher! I'm Lime, another mod here.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see y'all around the forum. :D

8/14/2009 #278
FreakieGeekie

Haha thanks for the nick Fang. I laugh because I do often dash about because I'm very energetic :D

8/15/2009 #279
Black-and-White-Rainbows42

Hey hey! xD I'm Leanne

I like to read, and write stories. My favourite author currently is James Patterson.

Storyteller, although I want to attempt a poem.

I found this forum whilst I was browsing the site.

I'm here because generally when I start to write a story, I decide I'm not happy with it and then it just gets left. So I wanna write and complete one.

8/19/2009 #280

Hey hey! xD I'm Leanne

I like to read, and write stories. My favourite author currently is James Patterson.

Storyteller, although I want to attempt a poem.

I found this forum whilst I was browsing the site.

I'm here because generally when I start to write a story, I decide I'm not happy with it and then it just gets left. So I wanna write and complete one.

8/19/2009 #281
Tekla

swebblp! Welcome to BWB! :D

y'know, last night I had a dream that I was nicknaming someone, and here you are. fabulous! you are godsent! hehe.

dreams - Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat - Fantine - Les Mis - AWESOMENESS - musicals - music - concerts - snow patrol! :D - excitement - rollar coasters - amusement parks - clowns - scary :O - ghosts - zombies - brains - eyes - ears - mouth - nose - silly songs - Larry the cucumber - Indiana Jones - epic - in lego form - more epic - star wars - space! - the final frontier - spock - pointy ears - Legolas - Orlando Bloom - flowers! - pots - vegetables - Veggie!

I dub thee Veggie. :D

mmf, I could eat you up! /bad pun

8/19/2009 #282
Carus

Hi Veggie! I love your nickname :D Sheriff, I approve :P

I'm Karas, welcome to BWB :)

8/19/2009 #283
Lime-Cat

Heylo Veggie! The name's Lime. Nice ta meetcha. Welcome to BWB, enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to visit the Problems/General Questions thread. :)

8/19/2009 #284

Ahaha Veggie! I like it =]

So hi everyone :)

8/19/2009 #285
VelvetyCheerio

Heya Veggie, I'm Fang! Join me in Town Square so we can talk all nice like, eh? :D

8/19/2009 #286
Amethyst Asheryn

A couple of you may recognize me from the old BWB forum (it's grown! Wow!) It's totally my fault I haven't been around of late, but I've been kinda preoccupied and busy with schoolwork and whatnot.

Anyhow, I may not be very active, but I am back. Thought you all might like to know that.

This isn't really an introduction, but something more like a reintroduction ... Whatever.

Ashe

8/29/2009 #287
VelvetyCheerio

Hey Ashe! :D Be sure to talk to us lots in Town Square when you have the chance. That would be awesome!

8/29/2009 #288
Lime-Cat

'sup Ashe! Welcome back! :D :D :D

8/29/2009 #289
InfatuatedCritic

Name: InfatuatedCritic. But please, call me Forsaken.

Favorite Story/Poem: (anything goes: yours, others, books, etc) My favorite book (actually trilogy) is The Obsidian Trilogy, by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory. ^.^

Poet, Storyteller, or both?: Storyteller

How did you find us?: Through VelvetyCheerio's profile

What brings you here?: I just... want to socialize and help others with their writer's block. :]

9/2/2009 #290
VelvetyCheerio

Heyheyhey, Forsaken! :D Coolio, I'm helping out BWB. XD

Anyyyway, how would you just like to keep Forsaken as a nick? :P Or Raskal (Rascal, whatev ;P). I dunno. I see Forsaken, and I want to somehow anagram it. XD Welcome to BWB, though! Talk to me in Town Square whenever you get the chance! :D

I'm Fang, by the way! Oh, and go to Login, Alerts, and turn off the last two to keep from your inbox flooding. Have fun! :)

9/2/2009 #291
InfatuatedCritic

Thanks for the welcome, Fang. I'd like to keep Forsaken as a nick. :D

9/2/2009 #292
Lime-Cat

@Fang

We can't name anyone in BWB, Rascal, unfortunately. Why? Because we're (unofficially) associated with the RG and there's someone with the nickname of Rascal Jo there...(or simply, Rascal). In this case, I shall allow Forsaken to keep her(?)/his nickname..just because it sounds cool. lol.

Welcome to BWB, Forsaken! I'm Lime, the main modess. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Be sure to heed the rules on the first post of every topic you visit. Have fun, enjoy your stay and I'll see you around. :)

The other mods of this forum are Karas (Carus), Net (Naheniel) and (very rarely seen) Flipper (theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair).

9/2/2009 #293
Katie Runyon

Hey there! As my sn implies, I'm Katie Runyon. I've been (sorta) writing for the last few years, but mostly only became serious about it in the last year or so. I write fantasy novels (at least I'm trying to) and am currently working on the second in a series. I figured I'd try and get to know some like-minded people, so here I am!

9/13/2009 . Edited 9/13/2009 #294
Lime-Cat

Hi there Katie!

Excuse the mess that FP is as of right now...don't panic when you see pages worth of threads spontaneously disappearing. It happens and it may never return even though we all know they're there. FP is currently being sunken further into abandonment...unfortunately. :\

Rants about FP aside...Welcome to BWB! :D Now, for your nickname....

Katie: female - pink (color) - red (color) - fire - phoenix - FPneedstomakelikeaphoenix - ashes - scatter - sky - oblivion - black hole - star - hot - sun - drought - needmoarrain - flood - drown - lifejacket - swim - swimmingdog - cute - wetdog - towel - bath - catshatebaths - .....

OK, I don't have a nickname for you, sorry. Perhaps Fang or Otaku could help me out in this field. lol. Looking at the string of "logic" above, you can't say I didn't try. XD

The name's Lime, btw. Occasionally, you'll see Net, our other mod...and even more rarely so, you'll see Flipper.

9/13/2009 #295
VelvetyCheerio

Hi Katie, I'm Fang! :D I have definitely seen your icon somewhere before... but I don't remember. XD

Anyway, let's see if I can't nick you...

Runyon-sounds like run yon(der)-over here-is BWB-block-street corner-prostitute-we are not going down this alley! D:-spook alley-ghosts-Ghost was the name of a character in Gingersnaps... I'ma call you Ghost! :D

Just don't be a ghost member, please. XD

9/19/2009 #296
Lime-Cat

Well shoot. Welcome to the forum, Ghost! :D

9/21/2009 #297
DrinkItUpAlice

Hi, I'm Ella, but you can call me Elle. As of late, depressing WB has hit...

9/22/2009 #298
VelvetyCheerio

Hello, Elle! ^^ The name is Fang, you can talk to me lots in Town Square, our chatter spot. :3

I like Elle as a nickname, so no need for a new nick. :P If you need help, visit Consultations or any of our other WB help sections. :D

9/23/2009 #299
DrinkItUpAlice

well, thank you for being so kind... :D

9/24/2009 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member