Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Lime-Cat

Right now, I am looking on in horror. :O Aaand... "*makesamaddashfortheoxygentankandtakesseveralgulpsofairfromitbeforestarting*Sometimes "'""You say "Teh definition of nothing is everything, anything and at the end of the day/night absolutely nothing at all." but can that really be absolutely unavoidably definitely true? (Adverbs FTW!) I hear you cry? But that would mean you are assuming the truth is absolute, unavoidable and definite, when nothing can be any of these things... which would also mean everything can be all of those things, so therefore QED." Everything, nothing and aynthing you say is a lie, but then it is also truth.'So is that to say {random} behind every truth there is a lie or that {blahhh} behind every lie there is at least an ounce or iknling of truth buried in it?...x_O" It is potentially (perhaps) comparable (maybe) to the reasoning (ohmigawsh, logic?) that every myth or legend has its roots in real events (Minotaur, hell yeah!).***holycrapola,canthisbeacaseofteh mummummumblingmummummummingmumblies?!?!!?1!?;pQED-a.gain!" Ich hassst du, Limecat!! Jajajajajajajajajaja!!

TYPO!!

Karas, review anything of Net's.

2/15/2009 #31
Lime-Cat

NEW PHRASE

my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!

2/15/2009 #32
Miss Bob

my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!

In response to your 'my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!' I think that \0/ is teh Scream while /O\ could be considerd a yay but not unlike /0\ and that is where I get confused, so go response yourself!

2/15/2009 #33
Lime-Cat

In response to your 'my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!' I think that \0/ is teh Scream while /O\ could be considerd a yay but not unlike /0\ and that is where I get confused, so go response yourself!

and In response to your 'my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!' I think that \0/ is teh Scream while /O\ could be considered a yay by not unlike /0\ and that is where I get confused, so go response yourself! becuase i think you have some identity issues! lawl!"

2/15/2009 #34
Miss Bob

and In response to your 'my response to your response is more like a quote from my poem which was inspired from a quote from a book. D: \0/ is that a yay or teh Scream?!' I think that \0/ is teh Scream while /O\ could be considered a yay by not unlike /0\ and that is where I get confused, so go response yourself! becuase i think you have some identity issues! lawl!"

Aha! TYPO!!

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #35
Lime-Cat

darn it..what would you like to have reviewed, Beatles?

and for future reference, bold "Typo!!" and have it in caps. ^^

2/15/2009 #36
Miss Bob

darn it..what would you like to have reviewed, Beatles?

Review Newbie Visits The Review Game, if you please :P

and for future reference, bold "Typo!!" and have it in caps. ^^

Done and done lol

2/15/2009 #37
Miss Bob

NEXT PHRASE is:

Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #38
Carus

Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?

"Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it?

2/15/2009 #39
Lime-Cat

"Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it?

"Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it? Why, not what - that is the qustion.Whoever said it was supposed to be 'Wherefore art thou BWB?"XD

2/15/2009 #40
Carus

"Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it? Why, not what - that is the qustion.Whoever said it was supposed to be 'Wherefore art thou BWB?"XD

Typo! (Maybe) should there not be another " at the beginning? AND one after "it?"

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #41
Lime-Cat

I chose not to put quotes there, so nothing is wrong with what I wrote.

The phrase to continue is...

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #42
Miss Bob

""Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it? Why, not what - that is the qustion.Whoever said it was supposed to be "Wherefore art though BWB?"XD" Why do you ramblle such nonsense, dare I ask? iS it because you confussle yourself with such thangs as wonts and won'ts and wants and wonts? Very possibly! I accuse you of severe discombobulation!

2/15/2009 #43
Carus

""Why are we wont to suffer what can be wont upon us?" Why won't we just be wont to fight it? Why, not what - that is the qustion.Whoever said it was supposed to be "Wherefore art though BWB?"XD" Why do you ramblle such nonsense, dare I ask? iS it because you confussle yourself with such thangs as wonts and won'ts and wants and wonts? Very possibly! I accuse you of severe discombobulation!

TYPO!!!

R.W., review something of Lime's, bitte.

2/15/2009 #44
Carus

New phrase:

Think thunk thonk. Honk.

2/15/2009 #45
Miss Bob

Think thunk thonk. Honk.

"Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!

2/15/2009 #46
Carus

"Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!

""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!

2/15/2009 #47
Miss Bob

""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!

"""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?

2/15/2009 #48
Carus

"""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?

""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?"...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk.

2/15/2009 #49
Miss Bob

""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?"...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk.

"""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?"...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk." Hmmm, A'think tunk thadooo, ka'thunkythunkythor! Thor? THOR! Hammer!...stop! HammerTime!

2/15/2009 #50
Carus

"""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! .... punk?"...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk." Hmmm, A'think tunk thadooo, ka'thunkythunkythor! Thor? THOR! Hammer!...stop! HammerTime!

"""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! ... punk?" ...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk." Hmm, A'think tunk thadooo, ka'thunkythunkythor! Thor? THOR! Hammer!...stop! HammerTime!" Bashbishbosh... 'ouchie'.

2/15/2009 #51
Miss Bob

"""""Think thunk thonk. Honk." But plink plunk plonky, plink? Plaaaarggh!" Pling!" Thunk? Thenkthankthunktink! Tho! ... punk?" ...plinkplonkplunkBUBBLES!plunkplinkploooonk." Hmm, A'think tunk thadooo, ka'thunkythunkythor! Thor? THOR! Hammer!...stop! HammerTime!" Bashbishbosh... 'ouchie'.

TYPO! :O

2/15/2009 #52
Miss Bob

Karas, please to review my story River :)

2/15/2009 #53
Miss Bob

New phrase:

The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!

2/15/2009 #54
The Ferrett

Fear Me. The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!

2/15/2009 #55
Lime-Cat

The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!

&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O

2/15/2009 #56
Carus

&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O

"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" Why, 'twas a cold and gloomy night, mid-November time... the piglets, the sprouted wings and flew into the bloo!

2/15/2009 #57
Miss Bob

"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!

2/15/2009 #58
Lime-Cat

"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!

'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!

2/15/2009 #59
Carus

'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!

"'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!" And Frank, Donnie! Mr. Darko was a little crazy.

2/15/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member