Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Nicki BluIs

'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!

I cant believe Im "'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!) And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!" playing this game

2/15/2009 #61
Lime-Cat

'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!

I cant believe Im "'"&The dancing couple that run and race and fleet and fly!)_And when did piglets take to the skies? :O" You have to ask, you must haav heard their lies!' of Remember, Remember November the 18th where somethng was somether.Rabbit, Thumper!" playing this game

TYPO!!

There was a extra space between ")" and "And"!

Bubbles, Lime requests a review to be given to Zion!

2/15/2009 #62
Lime-Cat

NEW PHRASE

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco.

2/15/2009 #63
Carus

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco.

O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.

2/15/2009 #64
Lime-Cat

O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.

::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypainingfulfullfoolfully!D:

2/15/2009 #65
Miss Bob

::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypainingfulfullfoolfully!D:

"::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypainingfulfullfoolfully!D:" Is in deed? isa wittlewittlwosseyawllhurtywurtythens? isithough? awwwwwwwwwww.www!

2/15/2009 #66
Lime-Cat

"::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypainingfulfullfoolfully!D:" Is in deed? isa wittlewittlwosseyawllhurtywurtythens? isithough? awwwwwwwwwww.www!

*goddamnoxygentankisoutofOs!*"::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypaningfulfullfoolfully!D:" Is in deed? isa wittlewittlwosseyawllhurtywurtythens? isithough? awwwwwwwwwww.www!wwwwwwwwwwww""'"w'WW''WD:BUSH!***wmd.s.

2/15/2009 #67
Miss Bob

*goddamnoxygentankisoutofOs!*"::O:OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.Soisitwoworow?bowoworoco. It's da brain, man. 'S paininginglyful.eypainfullypaningfulfullfoolfully!D:" Is in deed? isa wittlewittlwosseyawllhurtywurtythens? isithough? awwwwwwwwwww.www!wwwwwwwwwwww""'"w'WW''WD:BUSH!***wmd.s.

TYPO!

2/15/2009 #68
Carus

Typo!

2/15/2009 #69
Carus

...damn it

2/15/2009 #70
Lime-Cat

-- OFF TOPIC --

well, the round is over. Beatles, what would you like to have reviewed? ...and start the next round, please.

-- END OFF TOPIC

2/15/2009 #71
Miss Bob

Ah, just review anything of mine that takes your fancy, Lime :P

Next Phrase:

tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?

2/15/2009 #72
Lime-Cat

tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?

"tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?" but fandom?o.e

2/15/2009 #73
Miss Bob

"tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?" but fandom?o.e

'"tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?"o.e' Fandom?!1!?! How dare yea!? x_X Bananas I say!

2/15/2009 #74
Carus

'"tis random in spamdom but what is there to do?"o.e' Fandom?!1!?! How dare yea!? x_X Bananas I say!

TYPO!!!!!!!!

(missed out 'but')

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #75
Carus

Hmm review anything m'dear.

New prompt:

Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle.

2/15/2009 #76
Chasing Skylines

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes.

2/15/2009 #77
Lime-Cat

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes.

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too!

2/15/2009 #78
Chasing Skylines

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too! You are all crazy!

2/15/2009 #79
Miss Bob

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too!

'"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too!' and plusplusplusplnsplusone! ouuuch!

2/15/2009 #80
Chasing Skylines

TYPO!

'"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too!' and plusplusplusplnsplusone! ouuuch!

The apostrophe after !.

2/15/2009 #81
Lime-Cat

-- OFF TOPIC --

@Squawks:

You can add anything before or after the phrase to continue. Beatles added an apostrophe. The phrase to continue is still correct though. You'll get the hang of it. :D

-- END OFF TOPIC --

Phrase to continue is:

2/15/2009 #82
Chasing Skylines

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too! and plusplusplusplnsplusone! ouuuch! There.

2/15/2009 #83
Lime-Cat

'"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too!' and plusplusplusplnsplusone! ouuuch! There.

TYPO!!

Squawks is missing apostrophes (in bold).

Squawks, please give a review to Bubbles!

2/15/2009 #84
Carus

Typo!

Squeaks, you forgot the apostrophes at teh beginning :P

"Squiggle to squoogle and you'll get a poodle." This burns my eyes. ditto to that too! and plusplusplusplnsplusone! ouuuch! There.

2/15/2009 #85
Lime-Cat

NEW PHRASE

if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?.

2/15/2009 #86
Carus

if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?.

"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss

2/15/2009 #87
Lime-Cat

"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss

:'"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?

2/15/2009 #88
Carus

:'"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?

":'"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?" on the tablelelellelee, if you please. Dankemuchlylittlelimecatwho'snotasamazingasCrow.

2/15/2009 #89
Miss Bob

":'"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?" on the tablelelellelee, if you please. Dankemuchlylittlelimecatwho'snotasamazingasCrow.

"':"'if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?' on the tablelelellelee, if you please. Dankemuchlylittlelimecatwho'snotasamazingasCrow."Whymustthiisbesxopainfultoread?Aaargh!I like Dr Seuess though,hewas funnuny!sammIamIamiamIamlam!

2/15/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member