Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Lime-Cat

":'"if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?" on the tablelelellelee, if you please. Dankemuchlylittlelimecatwho'snotasamazingasCrow.

"':"'if a poodle is a squoogle and a squoogle is a squiggle, does that make a squigle on a page a poodel?." Me no know... but ThiS reminds Karas of Dr.Seusss's Green Eggs and Ham, eh?so would you like your grn eggs and ham her eor there or anywhere?where,oh,wherewoudl you like your green egss and hanM?' on the tablelelellelee, if you please. Dankemuchlylittlelimecatwho'snotasamazingasCrow."Whymustthiisbesxopainfultoread?Aaargh!I like Dr Seuess though,hewas funnuny!sammIamIamiamIamlam!

TYPO!!

Apostrophes at the beginning are in teh wrong place.

---

Beatles, please review Net. Thanks.

2/15/2009 #91
Carus

New Prompt:

Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?

2/15/2009 #92
Chasing Skylines

Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?

"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know.

2/15/2009 #93
Carus

"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know.

:O"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know." Well now, thaat's a boooring answeroodles. Have you nevereverthoughtorthunknuffink, loike?

2/15/2009 #94
Chasing Skylines

:O"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know." Well now, thaat's a boooring answeroodles. Have you nevereverthoughtorthunknuffink, loike?

{}}|{:O"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know. Well now, thaat's a boooring answeroodles. Have you nevereverthoughtorthunknuffink, loike? akfkajfajlfjalfds.

2/15/2009 #95
Carus

TYPO!

{}}|{:O"Whaddayathink abooot thaat tehn?" i don't really know.[missing "] Well now, thaat's a boooring answeroodles. Have you nevereverthoughtorthunknuffink, loike? akfkajfajlfjalfds.

2/15/2009 #96
Chasing Skylines

OT

And? Who do I review?

/OT

2/15/2009 #97
Carus

Squeaks, can you review something of Lime's?

Danke muchly.

New phrase:

Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead?

2/15/2009 #98
Lime-Cat

Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead?

::Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead?:*orwassitprompt?

2/15/2009 #99
Chasing Skylines

::Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead?:*orwassitprompt?

.'::Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead? :*orwassitprompt? uhuhuhuhuh

2/15/2009 #100
Carus

.'::Phrasenotprompt, alrighty Little Miss Braindead? :*orwassitprompt? uhuhuhuhuh

TYPO!

There shouldn't be a space between ?:

EDIT: Squawks, review something of Beatles' pwease

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #101
Carus

New phrase:

Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking

2/15/2009 #102
Nicki BluIs

Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking

why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?!

2/15/2009 #103
Chasing Skylines

'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;'';]\

2/15/2009 #104
Lime-Cat

"why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?!"poor Squawks is squeaking silently while squawking becuause his simply Squawks.XD

2/15/2009 #105
Carus

'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;'';]\

"'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;'';]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!

2/15/2009 #106
Chasing Skylines

"'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;'';]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!

'""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l;

2/15/2009 #107
Carus

'""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l;

Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. .

2/15/2009 #108
Chasing Skylines

Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. .

2/15/2009 #109
Carus

XD "Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo.

2/15/2009 #110
Chasing Skylines

XD "Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo.

Gentlyquietlyquicklyharshlysloppilyimmediatelyseriouslysuddenlysqu'akses. XD "Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo.

2/15/2009 #111
Carus

Gentlyquietlyquicklyharshlysloppilyimmediatelyseriouslysuddenlysqu'akses. XD "Ahehehe... '""'why oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo.

@_@"Gentlyquietlyquicklyharshlysloppilyimmediatelyseriouslysuddenlysqu'akses. XD "Ahehehe... '""'wht oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo." And he knows it.

2/15/2009 #112
Chasing Skylines

Typo!

@_@"Gentlyquietlyquicklyharshlysloppilyimmediatelyseriouslysuddenlysqu'akses. XD "Ahehehe... '""'wht oh WHy! does Squeaks squawks silently while squeaking?! ..';.';.;;";]\" Why, because of his adversititittititititititty to aDVerbS!.l;ppopo;l;l;ll;l;l; . . ... .. .... ..... . .. ." HE'S A SILLY Billy toooo." And he knows it.

I request Forget Me Nows to be reviewed. XD

2/15/2009 . Edited 2/15/2009 #113
Chasing Skylines

New phrase:

$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.

2/15/2009 #114
Lime-Cat

$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.

omfg!1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!

2/15/2009 #115
Miss Bob

omfg!1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!

'omfg!1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!*

2/16/2009 #116
Carus

'omfg!1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!*

*eyes bug out of head - can't believe i'm doing this* "'omfg! 1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!* gaw.d da mn it peo?ple use SPACES they're th..ere for a REASASON! the seplling on hear is dispicable! are you awl fife yrs olsd or somefink? eh? eh? eh/????

2/16/2009 #117
Miss Bob

*eyes bug out of head - can't believe i'm doing this* "'omfg! 1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedemote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!* gaw.d da mn it peo?ple use SPACES they're th..ere for a REASASON! the seplling on hear is dispicable! are you awl fife yrs olsd or somefink? eh? eh? eh/????

'"*eyes bug out of head - can't believe i'm doing this* "'omfg! 1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedamote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!* gaw.d d amn it peo?ple use SPACES they're th..ere for a REASASON! the seplling on hear is dispicable! are you awl fife yrs olsd or somefink? eh? eh? eh/????" I for one am N0T fife five 5 years olld! how very very veyer verry ververy dare you!?!!?l? *further curses on 1337and everythi.ing th@ t goes withit!

2/16/2009 #118
Carus

'"*eyes bug out of head - can't believe i'm doing this* "'omfg! 1337!!!noooooesss!D:D:D:soisthatahappyemoteorashockedamote?*tiltshead*.*$0 4Ðv3rb$ 4r3 n07 9r347.***rawr!hadtroublefindingÐ!damusquwaks!" damnyoualltohades! whywhywhyvhywoiulld youdoit?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!? D=*a curse on alll 1337!!!!* gaw.d d amn it peo?ple use SPACES they're th..ere for a REASASON! the seplling on hear is dispicable! are you awl fife yrs olsd or somefink? eh? eh? eh/????" I for one am N0T fife five 5 years olld! how very very veyer verry ververy dare you!?!!?l? *further curses on 1337and everythi.ing th@ t goes withit!

TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please review something of Sesshy's :D

2/16/2009 #119
Carus

New phrase:

suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always

2/16/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member