Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always

'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light.

2/16/2009 #121
Carus

'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light.

Rawr!!!.!'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light." Not 'may'. Will. Stars will always outshine them. But then that's contradictory ~ the sun is a star! :o D:

2/16/2009 #122
Lime-Cat

Rawr!!!.!'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light." Not 'may'. Will. Stars will always outshine them. But then that's contradictory ~ the sun is a star! :o D:

Rawr!!!.!'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light." Not 'may'. Will. Stars will always outshime them. But then that's contradictory ~ the sun is a star! :o D: is right becuause Karas speaks of the truth,.but then again, why are we speaking of astronomy?!!!&g;t..?!1.

2/16/2009 #123
Carus

Rawr!!!.!'"'suns and moons and planets are pretty sometimes but not always for stars may always outshine them in numbers and liquid nova light." Not 'may'. Will. Stars will always outshime them. But then that's contradictory ~ the sun is a star! :o D: is right becuause Karas speaks of the truth,.but then again, why are we speaking of astronomy?!!!&g;t..?!1.

TYPO!!!!!!!

Limecat, can you review... Frac!

2/16/2009 #124
Carus

New phrase:

Bah, humbug!

2/16/2009 #125
Miss Bob

Bah, humbug!

"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!

2/16/2009 #126
Carus

"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!

'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible.

2/16/2009 #127
Miss Bob

'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible.

Rawrzadoooooeodel!'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible." how very dare you?! My mi.nd is functioninging perfectyl! *holdsupmental mirror to ye brain to show how much of a hipocryteyeare*

2/16/2009 #128
Carus

Rawrzadoooooeodel!'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible." how very dare you?! My mi.nd is functioninging perfectyl! *holdsupmental mirror to ye brain to show how much of a hipocryteyeare*

"Rawrzadoooooeodel!'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible." how very dare you?! My mi.nd is functioninging perfectyl! *holdsupmental mirror to ye brain to show how much of a hipocryteyeare*"£$%^&*()_+ O lookie! It's the hippocampus!

2/16/2009 #129
Lime-Cat

"Rawrzadoooooeodel!'"Bah, humbug!' Rah schnumbug? Verily I do declare there is more gravy than of grave about you!' 0.o I do suggest that your mind may need to be looked at ~ it's randomness is scary! in ofcoursethe nicestwayposs. Ible." how very dare you?! My mi.nd is functioninging perfectyl! *holdsupmental mirror to ye brain to show how much of a hipocryteyeare*"£$%^&*()_+ O lookie! It's the hippocampus!

Per Rule 3, only characters on a QWERTY keyboard can be used. Karas used the £ symbol.

----

Karas, please give me a review on anything you'd like. Thank you! *bows*

2/16/2009 #130
Lime-Cat

NEW PHRASE

qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces!

2/16/2009 #131
Chasing Skylines

'{)-'qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces!''blahlblhablhahla

2/16/2009 #132
Carus

qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:I

2/16/2009 #133
Lime-Cat

qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:I

QWERTY.qwerty, querty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?!

2/16/2009 #134
Carus

QWERTY.qwerty, querty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?!

D:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja!

2/16/2009 #135
Lime-Cat

D:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja!

D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!

2/16/2009 #136
Carus

D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!

Well nanananaaanaa"D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!" @_@

2/16/2009 #137
Lime-Cat

Well nanananaaanaa"D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P:ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!" @_@

What kinda response is this?!::?!:1!!1!?!?!:'"'Well nanananaanaa"D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:PID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!" @_@gibberishofmummumblingmummingmumummuuummmingmumblingbumblingmumblies?.

2/16/2009 #138
Carus

TYPO!!!

What kinda response is this?!::?!:1!!1!?!?!:'"'Well nanananaanaa"D:toyourD:QWERTY.qwerty, qwerty how you be flirty.(limecan'trhymetosaveherlifeinTBT!)noespaces! *le gaspeth*...yesh that was a rubbish response regarding the reply.:P:P:P[NO : HERE!!!!]ID:ID!so PeterPiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers; apeckofpickledpeppersdidPeterpicked;sohowmanypickledpepperspicklingdidpoorpeterpepperpickledpiperpick?! Didyaknow that Kas' brain has melteteteteted? ALoooGN with 'er fingies? JJajajajaaiaiaiaiakakakajajajaja! jajajajajajakakakakahahahahahaiaiaiaiaiaiaiieeeeeeieieieieeeeeeAHHHH!!!" @_@gibberishofmummumblingmummingmumummuuummmingmumblingbumblingmumblies?.

2/16/2009 #139
Carus

Please review anything by Bubbles. Danke muchly, Limecat XD

2/16/2009 . Edited 2/16/2009 #140
Carus

New Phrase:

owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE

2/16/2009 #141
Miss Bob

owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE

*glowers atye'* "owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE" ohreally? I should think so! You deserve this pain, for pain means oyu are loving crud i mean living and if you are living than you are loving and wahthaveyou...yeeaaaaaaah!

2/16/2009 #142
Carus

*glowers atye'* "owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE" ohreally? I should think so! You deserve this pain, for pain means oyu are loving crud i mean living and if you are living than you are loving and wahthaveyou...yeeaaaaaaah!

*glowers atye'* "owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE" ohreally? I should think so! You deserve this pain, for pain means oyu are loving crud i mean living and if you are living the you are loving and wahthaveyou...yeeaaaaaaah! ...i is in pain and now i is confuzzledededed too. o.0????? ~ ~ b;ah pweddy

2/16/2009 #143
Miss Bob

*glowers atye'* "owithurtsi'mgonnaDIE" ohreally? I should think so! You deserve this pain, for pain means oyu are loving crud i mean living and if you are living the you are loving and wahthaveyou...yeeaaaaaaah! ...i is in pain and now i is confuzzledededed too. o.0????? ~ ~ b;ah pweddy

TYPO!!!

2/16/2009 #144
Miss Bob

Karas... please review... umm... The Perfect Rain, by moi :P

New phrase:

To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?

2/16/2009 #145
Carus

"To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?" Yesh. Yeaaaash. And if to yesh is to mesh, and to mesh is to guess, then to guess is to yesh, yesh?

2/16/2009 #146
Chasing Skylines

'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?''' If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?''

2/16/2009 #147
Carus

'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?''' If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?''

"""":'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?''' If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?" If now is really wow and wow is really bow yet bow is alsoknownas cow then is a cow a now or is a now a cow?

2/16/2009 #148
Chasing Skylines

"""":'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?''' If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?" If now is really wow and wow is really bow yet bow is alsoknownas cow then is a cow a now or is a now a cow?

"""''":'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?'" If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?" If now is really wow and wow is really bow yet bow is alsoknownas cow then is a cow a now or is a now a cow? If a cow wows to impress' a plow that is actually a' trowt then does plowing a wowi'ng towel really rhynememet?'

2/16/2009 #149
Carus

"""''":'To thunk is to think therefore to spilunk is to just plain sink. Yesh?'" If to thunkj is to think there fore to spilnk is to jsut palin sink what now?" If now is really wow and wow is really bow yet bow is alsoknownas cow then is a cow a now or is a now a cow? If a cow wows to impress' a plow that is actually a' trowt then does plowing a wowi'ng towel really rhynememet?'

TYPO!!!

I think it's apostrophe then speech marks

but I did three apostrophes :P (deliberately to catch people out haha)

2/16/2009 . Edited 2/16/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member