Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Carus

New phrase:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2/16/2009 #151
Lime-Cat

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!

2/16/2009 #152
Miss Bob

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!

''ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:

2/16/2009 #153
Carus

''ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:

"''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'

2/17/2009 #154
Lime-Cat

"''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'

"''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'" ""'""''"''''"'"rawr.

2/17/2009 #155
Carus

"''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'" ""'""''"''''"'"rawr.

""''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'" ""'""''"''''"'"rawr. :D :D :D D: D; D: Holy blahhhhhh!!"!"l1l1l1l1l1l!!!"'''''"'''''''''"

2/17/2009 #156
Chasing Skylines

Typo!

"''"''""""

Those are single quotations. Checked on word.

""''"''""""

That is the normal quotation. Also tested.

Affirmative?

Never mind.

2/17/2009 . Edited 2/17/2009 #157
Carus

Affirmative?

Sorry, Squeaks, I added on another " to the beginning to confuse people XD

Looks like I succeeded, haha.

The phrase to continue with is:

""''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!l! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'" ""'""''"''''"'"rawr. :D :D :D D: D; D: Holy blahhhhhh!!"!"l1l1l1l1l1l!!!"'''''"'''''''''"

2/17/2009 #158
Avant-garde and Dream Realms

(I'm going to attempt this)

Ihaven''tsleptin2daysandZoNK!!""''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!|! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'"

""'""''"'''""'"rawr. :D :D :D D: D; D: Holy blahhhhhh!!"!"|1|1|1|1|1|!!!"'''''"''''''''''ughhghghghhghggruhuh im reddytopaszout! VEEERRRIIIEEE TREEEECCCKKKIIIIIII1IIIIII!!!!

2/17/2009 #159
Carus

Ihaven''tsleptin2daysandZoNK!!""''"''""""ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomgtehZs! iisfallingasleep.....tehhypnoticefftecsof tehZs....Z!" I hate you peaple, you know that? I reallyreellyreellyreallyreely do!!!!!!!|! a curse on my astigmarismonh!theZstheyhutrttttt!D:"'"'''"'muahahahahaha!!!beatthatcrow!""'"''"""'"'"""'"

""'""''"'''""'"rawr. :D :D :D D: D; D: Holy blahhhhhh!!"!"|1|1|1|1|1|!!!"'''''"''''''''''ughhghghghhghggruhuh im reddytopaszout! VEEERRRIIIEEE TREEEECCCKKKIIIIIII1IIIIII!!!!

TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be an 'l' not a '|'

XD

2/17/2009 #160
Carus

Rain, can you please review Lassie's latest story? Danke :) And well done for attempting it, sorry it got so evil, hehe :)

New Phrase:

Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?

2/17/2009 . Edited 2/17/2009 #161
Avant-garde and Dream Realms

Darn! Well, first try always ends badly.

Woops, didn't see that last post. Kay, off to review!

2/17/2009 . Edited 2/17/2009 #162
Lime-Cat

Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?

Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?"|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/*

2/17/2009 #163
Carus

--Off Topic--

That was the hardest one yet, Rain, don't feel too bad XD

Remember the review requirements (though I'm sure you've read them :D)

--End Off Topic--

The phrase to continue with is:

Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?"|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/*

2/17/2009 . Edited 2/17/2009 #164
Carus

The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:

2/18/2009 #165
Miss Bob

The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:

"The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:" Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are all horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism suffer loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!

2/18/2009 #166
Carus

"The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:" Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are all horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism suffer loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!

""The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:" Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are all horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism suffer loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA wr!!!!!|!!!!!!l!!!!!

2/18/2009 #167
Sercus Kaynine

""The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|*wallofabstraction!\0/* Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:" Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are all horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism suffer loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA wr!!!!!|!!!!!!l!!!!!

""The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|#wallofabstraction!\0/# Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:"Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism sugger loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA wr!!!!!|!!!!!!l!!!!! ...w** people?!?!

2/18/2009 #168
Carus

""The Limecat, she meowed, "Crow, oh, Crow...where art thou Crow? Crow lamented, "Limecat O Limecat, where be you, Limecat?!|||||||||||l|||l||||l|l|||||]l[l]]]l]]]|#wallofabstraction!\0/# Now that's not very Shakespearian, is it, like init? Limecat O Limecat, thou hast shamed me! :O :O :O D: D: D:"Ahem, thw RW speaks!: 'I hate you people! I reallyreallyreelyrea|ly doo! You are horrible, making me and my crippling astigmatism sugger loik this! EVIL I NAME YOU, AND EVIL YOU SHALL BE! d: D: Blaaaaaaaaaergh!" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA wr!!!!!|!!!!!!l!!!!! ...w** people?!?!

TYPO!!!!

Sir, please review anything of Bubbles'

2/18/2009 . Edited 2/18/2009 #169
Carus

New Phrase:

Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD

2/18/2009 #170
Sercus Kaynine

Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)

2/18/2009 #171
Carus

Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)

"'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O

2/18/2009 #172
criti-sized

"'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O

"'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/18/2009 #173
Carus

"'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahehehehee*evil cackle* whoot more victims ~I mean players, of coursae~ "'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D That's good! Whoot!! Everestmustbemadandcrazy to like this 'orribeburning! JUST LIKE ME!!! Bahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2/19/2009 #174
Sercus Kaynine

Ahehehehee*evil cackle* whoot more victims ~I mean players, of coursae~ "'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' The punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D That's good! Whoot!! Everestmustbemadandcrazy to like this 'orribeburning! JUST LIKE ME!!! Bahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ahehehehee*evil cackle* whoot more victims ~I mean players, of coursae~ "'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' THe punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D That's good! Whoot!! Everestmustbemadandcrazy to like this 'orribeburning! JUST LIKE ME!!! Bahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... '"pikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapipikachhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"' says ricecake pikachu.

2/19/2009 #175
Carus

TYPO!!!

Ahehehehee*evil cackle* whoot more victims ~I mean players, of coursae~ "'Sir, poorpoorpoorSir... murharharXDXDXD yeah be quiet karas1|||\:!#@$#%$^%&^*&(*)"' THe punctuation, it buurrrns meeyeballies :O YetImlovingit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D That's good! Whoot!! Everestmustbemadandcrazy to like this 'orribeburning! JUST LIKE ME!!! Bahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... '"pikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapipikachhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"' says ricecake pikachu.

2/19/2009 #176
Carus

Sir, please review something of Radios :D

New Phrase:

Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!"nbsgb rw wsatg

2/19/2009 #177
criti-sized

AHHHH!!! ISAWTHETYPOtoo Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!"nbsgb rw wsatg ...... HElp muuuuue

2/19/2009 #178
Carus

--OFF TOPIC--

Everest, quotey quote remember! :D

--END OFF TOPIC--

AHHHH!!! ISAWTHETYPOtoo Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!"nbsgb rw wsatg ...... HElp muuuuue

AHHHH!!! ISAWTHETYPOtoo Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!"nbsgb rw wsatg ...... HElp muuuuue!!! I wastempted t o do a typo just for you thenb but no! Ialreadyowe 2reviews! :O

2/19/2009 #179
Sercus Kaynine

AHHHH!!! ISAWTHETYPOtoo Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!"nbsgb rw wsatg ...... HElp muuuuue!!! I wastempted t o do a typo just for you thenb but no! Ialreadyowe 2reviews! :O

AHHHH!!! ISAWTHETYPOtoo Pwease forgive me, Pikachu!" nbsgb rw wsatg ...... HElp muuuuue!!! I wastempted t o do a typo just for you thenb but no! I alreadyowe 2reviews! :O pikachuuushunnssuuuualllll! pika, pi pi ka chu. pika, pichaaaaAAAAA. pika, pi pi ka cu, pika, pichaaaaaAAAAA|

2/19/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member