Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Carus

better than high sodium palm-sized salisbury steak with grossly bland frozen corn and watery mashed potatos.

You should cook. :D 7/13/2009 #2,971
Lime-Cat

there was an old BWB? O_o What have I been missing in the last few minutes?

yes. there was an old BWB.

7/13/2009 #2,972
Lime-Cat

You should cook. :D

no can do at work.

7/13/2009 #2,973
Carus

I went to Salisbury today, to visit its cathedral. Very boring except for at the end when I asked the head-of-cathedral person lots of questions they couldn't answer. :D

7/13/2009 #2,974
Carus

no can do at work.

You can cook the night before then reheat it at work, just like your TV dinners. :P 7/13/2009 #2,975
theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair

Very boring except for at the end when I asked the head-of-cathedral person lots of questions they couldn't answer. :D

Hahaha, I love doing that to tour guides!

7/13/2009 #2,976
VelvetyCheerio

I went to Salisbury today, to visit its cathedral. Very boring except for at the end when I asked the head-of-cathedral person lots of questions they couldn't answer. :D

Aha! What about? And salisbury is in somewhere near... wales? Ireland? London? an obscure town in England?

7/13/2009 #2,977

where did flipper go? :D Fang wants to talk to Flipper, too!

Aww, I feel liked. Hiya!

7/13/2009 #2,978
Lime-Cat

You can cook the night before then reheat it at work, just like your TV dinners. :P

lazy?

7/13/2009 #2,979
Lime-Cat

'ello new mod person! 'Tis good we have another, cos Net seems to have vamooshed.

new mod person be Flipper, yo.

7/13/2009 #2,980
VelvetyCheerio

Hahaha, I love doing that to tour guides!

I wish there were places where you could do self tours. That would be soo much fun.

7/13/2009 #2,981

Aha! What about? And salisbury is in somewhere near... wales? Ireland? London? an obscure town in England?

It's in Russia, isn't it? Near Petrograd or something?

7/13/2009 #2,982
Carus

XD Salisbury is a town, in the county of Wiltshire, in England. XD 7/13/2009 #2,983
Carus

It's near Stonehenge.

7/13/2009 #2,984
VelvetyCheerio

Aww, I feel liked. Hiya!

:D

Oh my lord! My father is taking the house apart!

well, at least the tv. why?! I was listening to it. ;.;

7/13/2009 #2,985

'ello new mod person! 'Tis good we have another, cos Net seems to have vamooshed.

*feels uber mod pressure*

This time, I'm gonna try to keep on fp during school ^^;

7/13/2009 #2,986
Carus

I wish there were places where you could do self tours. That would be soo much fun.

Whaddayamean? And he wasn't the tour guide; he was the head of the cathedral that they brought over to us after the tour thingy to answer questions (it was a philosophy and ethics trip) 7/13/2009 #2,987
Carus

*feels uber mod pressure*

Ahahaa, I wouldn't worry, BWB isn't really what you'd call active. ;P 7/13/2009 #2,988
Lime-Cat

It's near Stonehenge.

visiting stonehenge is on lime's to-do list.

7/13/2009 #2,989
VelvetyCheerio

It's near Stonehenge

then that is scotland, right?

er, trying to do geography of a place I've never been is hard. -_-

7/13/2009 #2,990

Oh my lord! My father is taking the house apart! well, at least the tv. O.o He's taking the tv APART? How is he gonna get it back together? More importantly, how did he do it? I never saw screws back there....

Listening to the tv? Is it broken?

7/13/2009 #2,991
Lime-Cat

Ahahaa, I wouldn't worry, BWB isn't really what you'd call active. ;P

lawl. yea. it's only a tad more active than old BWB.

7/13/2009 #2,992
Lime-Cat

strive for #7 ppl!!! POST!

7/13/2009 #2,993

It's near Stonehenge.

*sighs* I think my bad geography skills would hurt me less if I wasn't so overwhelmingly confident in them.

7/13/2009 #2,994
Carus

visiting stonehenge is on lime's to-do list.

Whyyyyy? I don't understand all the interest. It's right by a main road and you aren't even allowed to go up to the stones. :\

Though you should cos I live (sort of) nearby!

then that is scotland, right?

No, England. XD

7/13/2009 #2,995
VelvetyCheerio

it was a philosophy and ethics trip

bwahahahahaha! *is starting to imagine what questions Karas asked*

Whaddayamean?

Like, where they have those stupid nature hikes and they're like, stay on the path! I wish I could just, cut a swathe through the jungle canopy and encounter wild animals and giant mo-squi-toes and stuff. I would have adventures everyday!

7/13/2009 #2,996

Ahahaa, I wouldn't worry, BWB isn't really what you'd call active. ;P

lawl. yea. it's only a tad more active than old BWB.

Lol... yeah, postage! Er... posting...age. #7 isn't that far!

You know, I feel like the forums were a lot less active... a year ago... (fought the urge to say "back in my day")

*feels aged*

7/13/2009 #2,997
Lime-Cat

It's right by a main road and you aren't even allowed to go up to the stones. :\

you're not?!?! then what's the point?!? it's not like we're gonna steal the damn stones. XD

7/13/2009 #2,998
Carus

bwahahahahaha! *is starting to imagine what questions Karas asked*

Ahahahahaha :D You know what I'm like in these sorts of discussions... lawl. I think they hated me by the end of it. XD

Like, where they have those stupid nature hikes and they're like, stay on the path! I wish I could just, cut a swathe through the jungle canopy and encounter wild animals and giant mo-squi-toes and stuff. I would have adventures everyday!

Haha, sounds fun :P You'd end up with malaria and being maimed, but hey - at least you'd have had a good time beforehand! XD 7/13/2009 #2,999

dude... I think I just responded to a different post than I quoted.

I meant to say, I'll do my very bestest :)

7/13/2009 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member