Break Writer's Block
Do you have a case of Writer's Block? Click on the link for the cure! Aspiring writers welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Carus

Hello people! Are there any people to say hello to?

4/4/2009 #151
skyward squidly squee

Haha. I'm still sorta here, yea. :P

4/4/2009 #152
Carus

Whoot :P How are you? And I got your PM, the list has been updated :)

4/4/2009 #153
skyward squidly squee

I'm pretty good. :D Working on another review. And. :P. Cool; two to go, then.

How's Crow?

4/4/2009 #154
Carus

I'm a bit down today (understatement of the century), so sorry if I come across as negative. Bleh.

But yay, new skirt. :D

4/4/2009 #155
Carus

Wait, what time is it where you are?

4/4/2009 #156
skyward squidly squee

It's 11AM.

4/4/2009 #157
skyward squidly squee

And new skirts. Yea. I wouldn't know. ;P

4/4/2009 #158
Carus

Oh, cool. For some reason I was thinking you were Australian. XD

4/4/2009 #159
Carus

And new skirts. Yea. I wouldn't know. ;P

haha :P Sorry. Lol it's the only good part of my day so far :P

4/4/2009 #160
skyward squidly squee

Oh, cool. For some reason I was thinking you were Australian. XD

Naw. American.

haha :P Sorry. Lol it's the only good part of my day so far :P

Is Euro not a good part? :P

4/4/2009 #161
Carus

Americaaaaaaaaaaaan :D Whoot.

Euro is indeed a good part :) Euro has made Karas smile which is good :P

4/4/2009 #162
skyward squidly squee

Americaaaaaaaaaaaan :D Whoot.

Lol. If you whoot so. ;)

Euro is indeed a good part :) Euro has made Karas smile which is good :P

Euro tries. :D

Haha. So did you wear the high heels or not? (Sorry. Just trying to think of stuff to say. :P lol. T.T)

4/4/2009 #163
Carus

Lol. If you whoot so. ;)

:P well I don't really, except for the better time zone thingies :P Bahahaa

Haha. So did you wear the high heels or not? (Sorry. Just trying to think of stuff to say. :P lol. T.T)

Yep yep. My feet died but it was worth it :P I had fun, haha. Even though I don't even like chinese food. -_-" And even though they didn't have very many vegetarian options. And- I'll shut up now XD

4/4/2009 #164
skyward squidly squee

Okay. Cheers y whoots to the 'better time zone thingies!' =DDD

Lol! Glad you had fun! Vegetarian 'options.' =P Well, I like Chinese food. Lol. Okay.

So if you don't like musicals, what kind of movies do you like?

4/4/2009 #165
Carus

Hahaaha :P

Pfft. I'm vegetarian. Need the options. :P It's just sooo greasy... bleh. Haha.

Hmm. I like lots of movies :D Anything apart from chick flicks and musicals, really. I lovvvvve Pan's Labyrinth, and Gladiator, and Angela's Ashes... and omg have you seen Schindler's List? So sad T_T I Am Legend is good, too.

What about you?

4/4/2009 #166
skyward squidly squee

Also, I've finished another review.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2654777/1/Paths - Poem

http://www.fictionpress.com/r/2654777/ - Review

4/4/2009 #167
Carus

alrighty, I'll update the TBT list :P

4/4/2009 #168
Carus

Oh, the power of the shiny mod-shield. XD

4/4/2009 #169
skyward squidly squee

Hmm. I like lots of movies :D Anything apart from chick flicks and musicals, really. I lovvvvve Pan's Labyrinth, and Gladiator, and Angela's Ashes... and omg have you seen Schindler's List? So sad T_T I Am Legend is good, too.

Dunno. All kinds of movies. Sorry I haven't seen any of the ones you mentioned except for I Am Legend. That was pretty good up until the ending which I did not like. Heh. My dad and I kept arguing with Neville, 'cause he kept getting things wrong. :P

I like Juno, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, the Pirates of The Caribbean movies, and stuff like that. I'm also really getting into Horror and Suspense. Do you like scary movies? ;P

4/4/2009 #170
skyward squidly squee

Oh, the power of the shiny mod-shield. XD

Yes. Is muy coveted. Heheh. And just one review to go, now. 8P

4/4/2009 #171
Carus

The ending of I Am Legend... yeah, I didn't like that either. I think it kind of went downhill once that woman and the boy were introduced. And lol :P Did Nevillle have a good argument to counter yours? XD

Juno! I like that one too :P Hated Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... I only really liked the first two of POTC, but Johnny Depp... heh. XD I only like scary movies if 'scary' doesn't = blood and gore. Cos I don't find that scary, I find it disgusting. Haha.

4/4/2009 #172
Carus

Yes. Is muy coveted. Heheh. And just one review to go, now. 8P

Whoot!! *cheers*

4/4/2009 #173
skyward squidly squee

The ending of I Am Legend... yeah, I didn't like that either. I think it kind of went downhill once that woman and the boy were introduced. And lol :P Did Nevillle have a good argument to counter yours? XD

Heheh. No. he just went on to video tape himself talking about his faulty opinions. xD

Juno! I like that one too :P Hated Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... I only really liked the first two of POTC, but Johnny Depp... heh. XD I only like scary movies if 'scary' doesn't = blood and gore. Cos I don't find that scary, I find it disgusting. Haha.

:D I just got Juno on DVD yesterday. :DD. You know Johnny Depp played Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? <.< I think I liked the second POTC movie best. :P And cool! :D So do you like the Scream movies or the Grudge movies? Thos're my faves. What ones do you like? That's an easier question. Sorry; I'm fuh-reaking out!

4/4/2009 #174
Carus

Heheh. No. he just went on to video tape himself talking about his faulty opinions. xD

Lol... shame. I guess he didn't hear you properly XD

:D I just got Juno on DVD yesterday. :DD. You know Johnny Depp played Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? . I think I liked the second POTC movie best. :P And cool! :D So do you like the Scream movies or the Grudge movies? Thos're my faves. What ones do you like? That's an easier question. Sorry; I'm fuh-reaking out!

Lucky! I saw Juno at teh cinema, and I really enjoyed it. And yes I know, but in that he is stupidly made up and looks ridiculous. XD I think I liked the first POTC best, but 1 and 2 are both pretty good. Haha @ the Grudge :P I watched it when I was 12 and was terrified... then I watched it again at about 15 and laughed my way through. I love it :P Haha, why're you freaking out? XD And oooh, have you seen Sleepy Hollow? (Another Johnny Depp one... lol)

4/4/2009 #175
Carus

Actually, one blood and gore type movie I did like was Taxi Driver... just because the guy in it is so messed up. :P

4/4/2009 #176
skyward squidly squee

Lol. The dang glass screen must've got in the way. I think we figured out it's, like, a one-way soundproof thing.... . *shuts* xP

Lucky! I saw Juno at teh cinema, and I really enjoyed it. And yes I know, but in that he is stupidly made up and looks ridiculous. XD I think I liked the first POTC best, but 1 and 2 are both pretty good. Haha @ the Grudge :P I watched it when I was 12 and was terrified... then I watched it again at about 15 and laughed my way through. I love it :P Haha, why're you freaking out? XD And oooh, have you seen Sleepy Hollow? (Another Johnny Depp one... lol)

I rented Juno, watched it twice before returning it, rented it out again and watched it with my brother and our cousins, and finally bought it yesterday. :D

Lol. Well, did you like the original, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

It's been a while since I've seen them, but there's a POTC world on Kingdom Hearts 2.

Haha. I saw The Grudge for the first time a month or two ago. And it was funny, 'cause my brother next to me was freaked out, and I soo wasn't. :P We own the first one, but I rented the second one and watched 'em both multiple times. Yesh, love 'em. That's why when I saw The Ring, only yesterday... I don't know, it just felt like a less-awesome version of The Grudge.

Do you like the Scream movies? Those are also awesome.

Naw. Haven't seen Sleepy Hollow. Is it good? What's it about?

.... I also saw Saw just yesterday.

Edit: Haven't seen Taxi Driver, either. =\. Should I? 8P

4/4/2009 . Edited 4/4/2009 #177
skyward squidly squee

Also, if you hadn't noticed, I sometimes talk a lot.

4/4/2009 #178
Carus

haha, well at least you figured it out in the end :P

I rented Juno, watched it twice before returning it, rented it out again and watched it with my brother and our cousins, and finally bought it yesterday. :D

Lucccccccky!!!!!! *jealous* XD

No, I didn't like the original :P But I used to like the book when I was younger.

lol @ KH 2 mention :P

The Grudge is awesome :P I haven't seen any of the others you mentioned, though I've heard of them XD Should probably get round to that one day, lol.

Sleepy Hollow: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162661/plotsummary

Taxi Driver isn't really horror... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314/plotsummary

It's still a really good movie though. It's an 18 over here though...lol.

4/4/2009 #179
Carus

Also, if you hadn't noticed, I sometimes talk a lot.

Haha, as do I. XD

No worries there.

4/4/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lime-Cat VelvetyCheerio, theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair, UndeadWithoutCoffee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member