Fantasy in Poetry
Ok we need a fantasy poetry forum so here's one. anything fantasy that goes into a poem can go here. :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dveyoni
all right here goes. i was just wondering who your fav. characters r. of course they have to be original (you can complament someone on one of their characters but you must state who's character it is, i mean you wouldn't want someone to steal your character now would u). you can use this to expand on their characterists. we can give feed back on characters too (if u don't want any pls say so) so yeah...uh thats all i have to say now...type away (yes i will put one up but right now i can't b/c i gtg) :D
11/16/2006 #1
TwistedDreamz
I can't say I have any one favourite character, as although I do have a long list of people I often use in stories and things, however, depending on the situation and my mood, the people are rather different every time. A couple charactors I use frequently however are a teen (ish) aged boy named floyd, who almost always has something dark in his past, and is always either human, vampire or fallen angel. He usually has blonde longish hair, and has a fairly tall and thin frame. Another one of my more commonly used characters is Deidra. Shes a young, but quickly matured girl who lost her parents at a young age, and usually lives with her brother. She makes her living as a thief and lives a fairly dreary life. Her looks change completely in almost every story I write about her, although she's always human.
11/27/2006 #2
Dveyoni
ok so i promised to get back to this. one of my favorite characters to write is this boy named Zain. i have a few characters who look a lot like Zain (its one of my fav. looks for my guy charaters) he has copper skin and sholder leanth (sp?) black hair, his eyes are pale silver and give off a faint glow. He is untrusting of most people. he is tallish and kinda thin (he's sixteenish) though he's strong more of a dancer's body really.
11/29/2006 #3
Dveyoni
i do use charaters like Zain in my poems as well
2/8/2007 #4
Nemonus
All of those sound too "cool"--sensationalist--to me.

My favorite character is Constantine, from my metafiction novel. He's a twenty-something with chestnut-brown hair, cut short except for at the very back where there is a tail or strand of longer hair. His eyes are greenish. The thing about him is that (besides having l33t supernatural powers) he's a hero-age person in the mentor role. He doesn't entirely like that, but he's also very good at it; at leading, at dealing with people and making their problems work out. He's a counterpoint to Mourn, who is in so many of my stories (seen or unseen) and started out as a shameless self-insertion; hopefully she has come to be a more complete character. She has a "dark past" in that she was romantically involved with the antagonist of a fanfic before Constantine took her as his apprentice. She's got baggage etc. but is also very witty and sarcastic and doesn't like to angst.

I realize too late that this thread is in the 'poetry' area--these characters are from prose. I do not typically create characters in poems. Most of my poems are about real people/events.

3/14/2007 #5
To Be Ascertained
I have a character I use in poetry, called Tirania, but she only features in one collection of poems, and I intend to make a reference to her in one of my prose stories, but as a character in a poem, and not one that actually does anything. She is known as the Paladin of the Blood Moon, and fights against a being called the Chanter, who is cursing the world with strange songs. She was inspired by a lunar eclipse, hence the Blood Moon thing.
6/16/2007 #6
Sweet Hikari
hi , i'd loved it , how about you read mine's and see what i'd need to spicy things up, cause i'm new here, mine's is in forums, under poetry, in the category Fantasy , CALLED iT IS BY RINTAKU , MY REALLY NAME IS CLEOPATRA
6/25/2007 #7
Sweet Hikari
Well my fav.character on here is Rintaku and Jamil, they both love each other , they both woodelfs , they always find some way to see each other , it's like they are stuck in two diffenrents worlds
6/26/2007 #8
claretmadeira
My favorite character so far is Shray Cappamacci-hence my pen name. She has curly black hair and startling blue eyes-and odd combination, is it not? She dances, and I haven't used her in any of my more modern stories, but I will. In my fantasy, I usually just say Shray.
6/27/2007 #9
Red Cambell

I know you dont know me but i do have a favorite character of mine. Yaddiel is the name. Yaddiel is neither male or female though Yaddi (for short) has a twin brother named Malakai. Yaddi has coal black hair and emerald green eyes. His skin is the color of chestnut. What they call red-bones these days.Yaddi and his brother are featured in alot of my short stories. I have not put them on fictionpress yet because I am not quite finished with them.

2/26/2009 #10
Red Cambell

I know you dont know me but i do have a favorite character of mine. Yaddiel is the name. Yaddiel is neither male or female though Yaddi (for short) has a twin brother named Malakai. Yaddi has coal black hair and emerald green eyes. His skin is the color of chestnut. What they call red-bones these days.Yaddi and his brother are featured in alot of my short stories. I have not put them on fictionpress yet because I am not quite finished with them.

2/26/2009 #11
elistax
i have this new character that i currently really like and am debating writing a story on. his name is Kiff and is inspired by... well, a shadow(he looks entirely human except for black clawed hands and feet along with a dark ashen skin tone). He's really distant and aloof, like he wants to join the world but stays distant because he is tired of peoples reactions to him. i dont know how well i could write a story about him though... he was initially just a character to draw, but i like his personality. tell me what you think.
2/28/2010 #12
elistax
i have this new character that i currently really like and am debating writing a story on. his name is Kiff and is inspired by... well, a shadow(he looks entirely human except for black clawed hands and feet along with a dark ashen skin tone). He's really distant and aloof, like he wants to join the world but stays distant because he is tired of peoples reactions to him. i dont know how well i could write a story about him though... he was initially just a character to draw, but i like his personality. tell me what you think.
2/28/2010 #13
WolfletteMoon

One of my favoirite characters is one I created a few years ago, named Fox Kennedy. He's pale, with black hair and eyes, and most people find him attractive. He's very smart, quick witted, and grew up in an upperclass family. This led to him becoming arrogant, thinking he was better than everybody else, and thinking he could treat other human beings as he pleased. Which then led to him becoming a pschyco mass-murderer who kills people for the fun of it.

Another one is a vampire named Dallas who first started off in a twilight fanfic. He was a vampire hunter, but was turned after he tried to take on Dracula and lost. He went more or less mad, having been turned into the one thing he hated most. He has a tendency to lash out unnessercerily, and if he doesn't have somebody else to blame when things go wrong, he completely self destructs. However, he is very protective of people he cares about, which comes from having lost a lot of people close to him.

I don't normally use characters in poems, just in prose.

12/18/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: Dveyoni
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member