Project: Angel
Based off my novel idea, play as a normal person, tracker, or guardian angel. Here, you can just have fun and rp with a bunch of totally awesome people!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
rayney

This is the off topic thread. Just post about whatever. It doesn't really matter.

2/16/2009 #1
Irish toaster

Hey so where do we begin? O.o :)

2/16/2009 #2
rayney

The rp place. I think I might have made it just after you posted, but whatever. Off I go! :D

2/17/2009 #3
songbirdalice

I started the RP!

2/24/2009 #4
songbirdalice

I just added a new rp forum called high school rp if interested

4/1/2009 #5
rayney

Cool! I'll go check it out.

4/3/2009 #6
Draseria

Hi peoples! *waves* I'm new here, and just decided, well, to say hi!

4/19/2009 #7
songbirdalice

hello^_^ new to fictionpress or this forum

4/19/2009 #8
Draseria

Just this forum. I used to RP a lot in the historical fiction forum back in the fall, then I started losing interest in the site for awhile and yadda yadda yadda. I still write and stuff, but I haven't posted in a long while.

4/19/2009 #9
songbirdalice

I'm a rp forum fanatic so don't be suprised if you see me in another forum.

4/19/2009 #10
Draseria

Don't worry. I RP a lot on another site, but it's been dwindling (sadly). I kinda miss some of those fantastic RPs, but oh well. Hopefully this one will do well.

4/19/2009 #11
songbirdalice

it is

4/19/2009 #12
Draseria

It sounds pretty awesome, and I've already posted in the RP thread. I mean, rayney has actually told me a lot about this whole Project Angel story that she wants to write. She's been planning it fo over a year or two, I believe. Maybe longer...

4/19/2009 #13
songbirdalice

wow... a year?

4/19/2009 #14
rayney

It's been about a year and a half, actually. I just had this random thought come into my head like a little clip from a movie and kept on building onto it until I had a really crazy novel idea. As of right now it has a little over 28,000 words in the most up to date version of it, but I haven't uploaded it on this website because I've been really lazy about it and there is some major editing that needs to be done in the first few chapters.

4/20/2009 #15
Draseria

You did most of that during NaNoWriMo, didn't you rayney?

4/21/2009 #16
rayney
Quite possibly, yes.
7/16/2009 #17
luke3107

come on guys, dont let this RP die, ITS AWESOME!!!! i like reading the stories that are emerging. im no good at rp-ing myself but its great to read it. KEEP GOING U GUYS YOU COULD MAKE A MOVIE OUTTA THIS THING ITS BRILLIANT!!!!!!

1/30/2010 #18
Irish toaster

Sorry for the delay ;)

1/31/2010 #19
songbirdalice
Almost choked to death on a jawbreaker today...Then I couldn't stop laughing.
3/8/2010 #20
Irish toaster

I thought I saw my friend yesterday sitting down in the Libray so I leaned into him and said:

"Well bro?! What's up?"

The guy looked at me and to my horror was some completely random stranger who looked at me like I was mad. I froze and just said "Oops" and walked away quickly as I could mortified xp

5/1/2010 #21
thefruitsong

Oh Toasty... it happens to the best of us.

5/3/2010 #22
Irish toaster

I thought it only happened so cringinly on Tv. ah well I think the guy I shouted at is more disturbed than I am O.o

5/3/2010 #23
songbirdalice

Woop just found out I'm going to Ireland!!!! Yayz!!!

5/3/2010 #24
Irish toaster

that's really cool where abouts? Heres some advice:

1. Vacation is a holiday

2.A lift is an elevator.

3. If you here the word 'Grand' that means 'alright'

4. The word 'Sound' means 'nice' as in that guy is sound out (really nice)

5. The word 'Sher' is just a filler word like 'well' e.g 'Ah sher I'm not too bad'

6.If your not in Dublin say how bad Dublin is and Leinster sucks

7.If your in Dublin say Leinster is great.

8. A cell phone is a mobile or mobile phone.

If I think of anything else i'll be sure to send it on

5/3/2010 #25
songbirdalice

lol thanks for the advice XP I'm going to Dublin for a week then Wicklow

5/3/2010 #26
thefruitsong

Sweet!

5/3/2010 #27
songbirdalice

http://www.paulhobson.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/underworld_kate_beckinsale__3_.jpg this is hellen

5/13/2010 #28
Irish toaster

Cool pic,suits her personality actually

5/13/2010 #29
The Sin of Being

(Cough, cough,) in the interest of me not having to read through 80 or so pages of comments, can I have a brief summary?

6/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: rayney
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member