Shipwreck RP
Come be stranded on a evil island where evil lurks in shadows. Yes this was inspired by Lost I admit it. Full plot inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

"Nope, my parents divorced three years back and a year later my father died."

3/3/2009 #241
Vamps23

[[opps. never saw that post....]]

Sophia looked up and smiled. "You don't have to be here for my sake" she said.

3/3/2009 #242
Lee's ghost re-born

"I'm sorry."

3/3/2009 #243
Star the Foxhound

Martin shrugged. "You're the first person I have really talked to for any good length of time. I am here with you because I choose to be."

He took his hand off her arm and placed it back on the railing to help support his weight.

3/3/2009 #244
Vamps23

"That makes me feel special" she said laughing a little.

3/3/2009 #245
Star the Foxhound

A small smiled crossed his face. "Well maybe you are a special person," Martin remarked, "You are delight to talk to anyway and you are good at comferting people and making them feel better."

3/3/2009 #246
Vamps23

"I'm flattered she said standing up striaght. But confoting people is a part of my job" she said with a smirk.

3/3/2009 #247
Star the Foxhound

Martin turned away from the sea and rested his elbows against the railing while holding his bad leg ackwardly in front of him, keeping his weight off it. "You aren't working now," he pointed out.

3/3/2009 . Edited 3/3/2009 #248
Vamps23

"But its in my blood" she said

3/3/2009 #249
Star the Foxhound

"That's what makes you special," Martin stated simply, "You always care and you will never stop caring."

He stood up a bit a bit striaghter, still leaning on the railing and looked longingly at the chairs a few feet away. "Let's sit down."

3/3/2009 #250
Vamps23

"Oh" she said as realization hit her. "Yeah. Lets" she said leading them to the chairs.

3/3/2009 #251
Kid of Colors

Nick offered a polite smile to the both of them.

"Well, I don't want to be a third whell here, so..See ya around," he said to the girl before stepping away from the rail and going to fetch his iced tea. He took a generous gulp and then wandered around, exploring nooks and crannies.

3/3/2009 #252
Star the Foxhound

Martin limped to the chair and sat down with a sigh before he turned and looked at her, waiting for her to speak first.

3/3/2009 #253
Vamps23

"Are you going to try and make contact with your daughter?" she asked.

3/3/2009 #254
loveatlast

"I'm sorry."

"It's no big deal, I guess. But ever since my fathers death I have been unable to stop working."

3/3/2009 #255
Star the Foxhound

He gave a small nod. "I'm going to call Jane's parents who are watching her for the moment. They should be able to give me more details about what exactly happened too..."

Martin blinked, he had been trying to think of something a bit happier.

3/3/2009 #256
songbirdalice

Bella walked on the deck, it was her first day on a ship. Her dog Sadie followed close to her side.

3/3/2009 #257
Kid of Colors

Nick saw the girl and her dog. He was somewhat surprised that they allowed pets.

"Do you mind if I pet your dog?" he asked her as she ame near

3/3/2009 #258
Vamps23

"I see. Well..." she said pausing and steartching. "We might as well make the best of the time we have on this cruise. It will be a while before I go on one again" she said.

3/3/2009 #259
Star the Foxhound

Martin nodded. "The same for me too I think. While I like to get out and spend time in nature I have to now think about what's best for Lizzy. Maybe when she's older."

He let out a small sigh. "But I'll make the most of the time here, like you said. I may as well try and enjoy myself."

3/3/2009 #260
songbirdalice

"I don't mind, Bella smiled at the man as she knealed beside her irish wolfhound.

3/3/2009 #261
Vamps23

"Thats the spirt. You paid good money for this trip and you shouldn't let it all go to waste" she said

3/3/2009 #262
Kid of Colors

Nick also knelt and held his hand to the dog, watching it sniff at it.

"What's it's name?" he asked.

3/3/2009 #263
songbirdalice

"Her name is Sadie." Bella replied as the large, grey dog licked the man's hand.

3/3/2009 #264
Kid of Colors

"Hey Sadie," Nick said softly, taking the lick as permission to give the dog a scratch behind the ear.

"My name's Nick by the way."

3/3/2009 #265
Star the Foxhound

((Hey Jessi, post in WWI))

3/3/2009 #266
Star the Foxhound

((Sorry Vamps I just noticed you posted...))

Martin smiled. "I know, that would be a shame! Before I came here I was excited about it!"

3/3/2009 #267
songbirdalice

"Bella." She smiled. "What should I expect on the ship?"

3/3/2009 #268
Lee's ghost re-born

(Who's turn is it in the hotel, Song?

3/3/2009 #269
Lee's ghost re-born

"It makes it eaister?" gussed James. "Somthing to put your engery int so don't gotta think about it. Been there."

3/3/2009 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member