midnight desires vampire RP
will love bloom from something that shouldent be.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
forever my sweet

The alleyway reeked of garbage. Rats scammpered through the filth, flies swarmed the torn trashbags, and a mangy cat lapped at a foul puddle. The only light in the alley happened to be burnt out, casting eerie shadows across the brick facade on either side. A heavy, metal door leads into the kitchen of the Crimson Fang Nightclub.

11/5/2009 #1
R. Lauden

Prestlee propped the door open with a metal bar. The alley was dark, but she had never been afraid of the dark. She circled the dumpster, dropping the recycling bin on the ground and hearing a few of the bottles break. The shadows were thick, almost too thick to penetrate with the human eye. She brushed off her hands, wiping them on the back of her jeans. They felt sticky and disgusting.

Rounding back around the dumster, she heard a shutter in the darkness. "Hello?" She asked, stepping towards the shadows. There was no response, just another absent rustle. "Hello?" She asked again, grabbing a metal pipe from beside the door. It scraped across the ground as she lifted it into a ready position. "This is not funny." She growled, trying to focus on the dark shapes.

The kitchen door shut, causing her to whip around. "Dammit." She growled, recognizing the simpe fact that the door locks from the inside. She would have to circle the building and enter through the front door. She peered into the black space, which collected like an impenetrable force. She clutched the pipe a little tighter and started towards the mouth of the alley.

All of the sudden, rods of pain burst through her skull. She collapsed to the ground. The pipe dropped from her hands, clanking across the concrete and rolling out of reach. She grabbed the back of her head, feeling the sticky blood matted in her honeysuckle hair. Spots blinked across her vision, clouding her sight. "You hurt my feelings earlier." Clyde stepped out of the inky darkness, illuminated only by the dim light of the moon.

"I think you can handle yourself." She groaned, trying to sit foward. Pain fluttered through her skull. She turned, watching the metal pipe with desperation .

"Now, you're going to make it up to me." He snarled, reaching for his belt buckle.

Prestlee looked up in horror, rolling onto her stomach and crawling towards the pipe.

Clyde laughed at her attempt, grabbing her by a fistful of hair and yanking her to her feet. "You need to be taught a lesson, Prestlee." He smiled, his teeth glistening white in the alley. He shoved her against the brick wall, his breath landing hot against her face. She tried to squirm away, but he was strong. Too strong. He ripped at her shirt, filling her ears with the sound of tearing.

"Get off me--" His mouth smothered hers, wet and slobbery.

His fingers worked at the zipper of her jeans.

[[... one rape scene later...]]

Prestlee opened her eyes, staring up at the waning moon. Her head throbbed. Her body felt numb. She sat foward, glancing around the filthy alleyway. A rat scampered past her, his feet pattering across the ground. She saw her jeans in a heap on the ground, reaching for them reflexively. Her body felt numb, as if she were someone else watching the scene.

It took great effort to pull them on. She did not bother to find her torn shirt, her shoes, or her underwear.

The music still thumped from inside the club. She could not be seen by anyone, not in her current state, staggering towards the metal staircase, she ascended one step at a time.

[[Prestlee to Xaden's Apartment. Xaden is about to kick some ass... and produce some very dead bodies. MWahaha.]]

11/6/2009 #2
forever my sweet

Shalennee Walked to the allyway and sighed leaning back against the ally wall. She ran her hands through her hair, getting the tangles out. u

11/6/2009 #3
songbirdalice

rowland followed her and smiled, ''hello again.'' he grinned

11/6/2009 #4
forever my sweet

She smiled at him. "are you following me?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him.

11/6/2009 #5
songbirdalice

he chuckled, ''yes, i am, i'm your vampire stalker.'' he said with a smile.

11/6/2009 #6
forever my sweet

She laughed and looked at him. "thats exactly what i need." she said looking at him. "whats your name anyways?" she asked turning to face him.

11/6/2009 #7
songbirdalice

"Rowland, '' he said, letting his brittish accent slip

11/6/2009 #8
forever my sweet

She smiled at him a piece of her melting lightly at his accent. "Shalenne." she told him.

11/6/2009 #9
songbirdalice

He smiled, ''its a pleasure to meet you Shaleene.'' he said lowly

11/6/2009 #10
R. Lauden

Xaden stepped off the last stair of the fire escape, glancing around and sighting both Shaleene and the vampire from earlier. "Hey, you guys scene a big guy?" He asked. He was pretty sure they would know which big guy he was talking about.

11/6/2009 #11
songbirdalice

''he headed into the kitchen before I came outside'' he said

11/7/2009 #12
R. Lauden

Xaden clenched his teeth, passing by the two vampires and stalking towards the back entrance. He glimpsed the heavy metal door and with one inhuman movement, slammed his foot against it. The door blew off the hinges, imploding into the kitchen and leaving a hole in the brick wall. "Clyde?" He called, stepping through the gap.

[[Xaden to Kitchen]]

11/7/2009 #13
songbirdalice

Rowland looked at him and blinked, wondering what was wrong

11/7/2009 #14
forever my sweet

Shalenne blinked at Xaden and then back at rowland and smiled lightly pushing off the wall. "im gonna go home." she said brushing against him softly as she walked past. "Sorry." she said looking at him over her shoulder not meaning to brush him.

11/8/2009 #15
R. Lauden

Xaden walked into the allway, pausing to light his cigarette. The patter of blood seemed to follow him down the alleway. He took a long drag on the cigarette, nodding at the vampire in the alley and stepping onto the iron staircase.

11/8/2009 #16
songbirdalice

he nodded at her, ''see you around,'' he said smiling then looked at Xaden, what happened to you?" he asked

11/8/2009 #17
forever my sweet

She smiled at him and then looked at Xaden and blinked. she shook her head lightly, not wanting to know what had happened and started walking home. it took her only a few seconds to get there and walked through the doors.

[to apartments]

11/8/2009 #18
R. Lauden

"Me?" He asked, gesturing to himself. He took a drag on the cigarette, letting the smoke curl up from his lips. "I ripped off someone's head." He answered, quite matter-of-factly.

11/8/2009 #19
songbirdalice

He shrugged, death or blood wasn't a problem for him. He's killed his share of people in his years, over seven hundred years of murders commited... he shook the thought away, ''for game or was there a reason?" he asked

11/8/2009 #20
R. Lauden

"A little bit of both." He smirked, flicking his cigarette into the alley.

11/8/2009 #21
songbirdalice

he chuckled, wondering about this vampire and what poor bastard got in his way. He hasn't killed in three years, a short period of time for a vampire his age, ''what is your name?" he asked

11/8/2009 #22
R. Lauden

"Xaden Sinclair, second son to William Sinclair the first Earl of Caithness." He smirked. The vampire probably knew nothing of Scottish history, but he decided to the throw the title out, just in case. "You are?"

11/8/2009 #23
songbirdalice

"Rowland Garrett Sutton,'' he said smiling, ''so your from Scotland?" he asked

11/8/2009 #24
R. Lauden

"Originally, I've travelled around a bit." He reached into his pocket for another cigarette.

11/8/2009 #25
songbirdalice

He pulled out his own cigarette and lit it, ''yes, I've travelled alot too.'' he said, taking a drag. He thought about all the places he has lived.

(are you going 2 reply w/ xekial?)

11/8/2009 #26
R. Lauden

[[Prestlee Entering]]

Prestlee walked onto the fire escape, glancing down at Xaden. He was covered in blood. She gasped, moving towards him. "Are you okay?" She asked grabbing him by the arm.

He turned to her and smiled, flicking his lip ring. "Not my blood." He glanced her over, reminding her that she wore his shirt and boxer-briefs. His eyes shifted to Rowland. "How did things work out with Shaleen?" (I know I spelled that wrong...)

11/8/2009 #27
songbirdalice

he shrugged, ''I don't know, the woman sends mixed emotions.'' He chuckled, shaking his head lightly

11/8/2009 #28
R. Lauden

"Keep after her." Xade winked at the vampire, hugging an arm around Prestlee. He led her up the stairs. "You sticking around town?" He asked, knowing the nomadic nature of a vampire.

11/8/2009 #29
songbirdalice

He nodded, ''I'm probaly going to get an apartment and stick around, I'll move out when I grow tired of it.'' he shrugged

11/8/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: forever my sweet fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member