The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Jack Bryre

On the floor above the Library, there is a long corridor with many doors opening on both sides. Lucian's Room is the third door on the right.

4/14/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Lounge))

Lucian whistled as he observed the room. "Let's customize it a bit..." He clapped his hands, and the walls, carpet, curtains and bedsheets all turned various shades of blue and silver. A dark blue rug was laid out in the center of the room, with the image of a starry sky on it. This starry pattern was repeated in all the furniture and on the walls. "Excellent!" Lucian signed his name neatly on the card and stepped out of the bedroom, locking it securely.

((Goes to Basement))

4/14/2009 . Edited 5/11/2009 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Basement))

Lucian plopped down on his bed, yawning. Within minutes he was fast asleep, though he left the door wide open.

4/16/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The Pyronite woke with a start on the floor, wrapped in his bedsheets. Laughing, he untangled himself and got up. "That was better than usual," he said happily. "Maybe this room has a Soothing Charm on it!" Lucian floated out of the room, still in his PJs.

((To Lounge))

4/17/2009 #4
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Kariisa's Room))

Lucian flopped on his bed. Then, feeling that the room was rather stuffy, removed his blazer and switched his turtleneck for a blue polo shirt and lay there. He left the door wide open to let in air. Sometimes he hated being a Pyronite.

6/4/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

He sighed and turned over in his bed. He was having trouble getting to sleep. "Curses," he murmured. He sat up, walked over to the other end of the room where there was a table with a mirror, took a comb and attempted to fix his messy hair. It reminded him of Anime, being choppy in some places and spiky in others.

Lucian frowned. He still wondered how he could have ended up with blue hair while Augustus got black hair. After putting his hair into a ponytail and re-wrapping his wounds, he set out.

((To Lounge))

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/29/2009 #6
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Lounge))

Lucian plopped on his bed and howled into his pillow for a moment. Dammit, get a hold of yourself! He sat up, then groaned and clutched his head. His nails were turning into claws and horns were slowly sprouting from his head. "No, no, no, no..." he shook as the horns receded. He gasped. "God, I don't think it's safe for me to be here anymore...of all places, of all people, why her?! She's human! Dammit, there's no way, I'll devour her for sure!" Lucian let out a frustrated scream and fell back. "What am I going to do...?"

6/6/2009 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

((from Lounge))

Bertram knocked on the door, worried by the scream. "Lucian? Are you alright?"

6/6/2009 #8
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Well, gee, what do you think?!" Lucian snarled. Then he took a deep breath. "I might have to leave this place."

6/6/2009 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

((Lu had better not leave, it'd be so LONELY WITHOUT HIM O__O!))

Bertram closed his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "Lucian, I'm sorry. It was just fun and games, I didn't mean to hurt you."

6/6/2009 #10
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol well it might come to that...*evil cackle*)

Lucian growled. "You don't get it! I always bring misfortune with me wherever I go. I'm becoming too attached to this club...and Kari. She deserves a better teacher."

6/6/2009 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

((*gasp* NO! I need my daily dose of randomness O___O))

Bertram leaned back against the door, shaking his head. "You're a fine teacher, Lucian. I don't know what you're talking about. Dammit, just... don't go."

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #12
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(MWAHAHAHAHA...don't worry. He'll probably stay.)

Lucian sighed. "I...don't like putting anyone in danger. At least, not the ones who don't deserve it. But I'll stay. There's still the matter of her inner powers. Besides, you still owe me a limb."

6/6/2009 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

((*whew* oh good. *faints* OMFG I just looked over, and my brother has a hickey O___O''''''''''''''))

Bertram nodded. "I know how that feels. And yes, I suppose I do," he attempted a smile.

6/6/2009 #14
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol! Wow, does that mean it's safe to say that Lucian is the life of the party?)

Lucian examined his claws. "Well, pretty-boy, I'll give you this: it'll be slow and painful."

6/6/2009 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

((lol definitely ^-^))

Bertram made a face. "What, you're not going to chew it off me, are you?"

6/6/2009 #16
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Maaaaaybe...I could carve it off nice and slow with a needle and sprinkle the bone marrow all over your bed." He chuckled darkly.

6/6/2009 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram grimaced, feeling a little sick. "I don't have a bed; and I think I'll stick to taking it off myself. And you're sure that after you eat it you won't go on a rampage?"

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #18
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Well, usually it takes fifty bodies to sate my hunger for half a day, but with some tablets it'll be fine." Lucian got up, walked to the door and opened it. He pulled out a kitchen knife. "Of course I could just r*** you instead."

6/6/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram turned stark white, stumbling back from Lucian, dark eyes flicking back and forth as if he was remembering something. His voice suddenly became different, and he held his arm up defensively, his voice changing, so it sounded like a young girl's. "Please, please, Uncle don't do it! NO, please, NO!" He screamed suddenly, eyes wide with terror.

6/6/2009 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(O_O w**)

Lucian laughed evilly, walking towards Bertram slowly. "You can run, but I'll catch you!"

6/6/2009 . Edited 8/26/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram thrashed violently for a second, then held stock still. He was trembling violently, and he curled up in a ball, shaking his head, voice now back to normal. "No, Lucian, I can't let you feed off me tonight. Please. Just take some tablets, I'll give you a limb tomorrow," his voice was choked.

6/6/2009 #22
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian blinked. "What, is there something wrong? Horrible flashback?"

6/6/2009 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

"M-my aunt was, was..." Bertram managed to choke out. He looked at Lucian disgustedly, eyes watering. "Who am I kidding, why am I even explaining... to you! You wouldn't understand..." he growled, stumbling to his feet, and made a few shaky steps toward the stairs.

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian grabbed Bertram and spun him around so he could look at him. "Bert, tell me!" He said firmly. "What happened to your aunt?"

6/6/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram glared at Lucian with watering eyes. "S-she was r-r*** and killed by two of her uncles." he snarled, turning around, only to trip down three stairs.

6/6/2009 #26
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian stood stunned for a moment. "Well that sucks." He bit his lip and ran after Bertram. "You don't have to give me that limb! And I was only kidding about raping you! And then I thought you were joking around when you freaked, and..." then he laughed. "Wow. It's gone from you consoling me to me consoling you! Pretty weird, huh?"

6/6/2009 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram grunted, picking himself up from the stairs, and sitting on the bottom one, trying to calm down.

6/6/2009 #28
loveatlast

[[ time to bring in KAriisa lol! ]]

[[ From Lounge ]]

On the way to her bedroom, Kariisa had heard what sounded like panicked voices. She walked by and saw Bertram sitting on the bottom step, obviously overwhelmed and Lucian after him. She slowly walked up to them. "Are you okay, Bertram?" She asked, concerned.

6/6/2009 #29
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian sat two steps behind him. "So...you witnessed it happen?" He said this as he swallowed a few Flesh Tablets. Then he waved at Kariisa. "Welcome to the Great Depression. For brooders only."

6/6/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member