The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

Kariisa walked in slowly behind him. She saw him flick the bed away and furrowed ehr eyebrows. "Bertram's?" She inquired.

[[I'm supposed to be getting off now so if i disappear its because my mom spazzed and i had to get off xD ]]

6/10/2009 #121
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aww...crap...)

Lucian nodded. "Yeah. He had to stay in my room since he didn't have a room yet. It was pretty interesting last night." He grimaced. Interesting. Like when he had that horrible nightmare...

6/10/2009 #122
loveatlast

[[ sorry. I have to go soon regardless anyways cause i have soccer tonight. ]]

Kariisa noticed the grimace and looked at him curiously. "What happened?"

6/10/2009 #123
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Errrr...nothiiiiing you should be concerned about..." He drawled.

6/10/2009 #124
loveatlast

Kariisa folded her arms over her chest and her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Lucian. Tell me." She said sternly.

6/10/2009 #125
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"No! It's really nothing at all!" Lucian insisted.

6/10/2009 #126
loveatlast

Kariisa narrowed her eyes even more, the blue turning hard and icelike. "Lucian Haydes. Tell me."

6/10/2009 #127
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian twitched. Now I know how Bert felt...she wouldn't like this at all! He sighed. "You really want to know? You definitely won't like it."

6/10/2009 #128
loveatlast

"Well, what's the other alternative?" Kariisa threw her arms in the air. "Keeping things from me. That I definetly won't like."

6/10/2009 #129
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian laughed, then suddenly turned fierce and grabbed Kariisa by the shoulders. "Bert was having a horrible nightmare about me raping you and feeding off of you at the same time while you screamed for him to kill you and put you out of your misery!" He said this all in one breath. He took in another breath and continued. "So now I'm freaking out that I could never start a romantic relationship with you for fear of devouring you instead! Bert's my only choice!"

6/10/2009 #130
loveatlast

"Uh...uh..." Kariisa stuttered for the right words to say. Her shoulders slumped and her eyes closed, a pounding starting at her temples. She was speechless and frightened and worried. But most of all confused... again. "Lu, you wouldn't hurt me," she whispered, "I know you wouldn't."

6/10/2009 #131
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That doesn't stop me from worrying!" Lucian wailed, letting go of her shoulders. "I really like you, but I like Bert, too! Even though at first I thought he was total j***. But the problem is, he's mad about you as well! So now I just want to leave this place and try to forget everything before I end up killing both of you!"

6/10/2009 #132
loveatlast

Kariisa's eyes opened and she took a step towards Lucian. "Lu. Don't leave. Please. We'll figure this out." Kariisa sighed, she had to admit it sometime: "This place is like a home to me now and without you, it's just another house along the way. I need you here."

6/11/2009 #133
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian sighed. "Fine, fine! I guess maybe I've been mistaking my fatherly feelings towards you for romance." He scratched his head and plopped on his bed (lol it rhymes). "Protectiveness, a strong urge to slap whatever guy you show affection to (besides me), a desire to squeeze the life out of you whenever you do something great, etc, etc. But would you mind if I became your surrogate father?"

6/11/2009 #134
loveatlast

Kariisa could feel the smile spread on her face. "I wouldn't mind that at all." Then another thought hit her mind. "You wanna slap Bertram then?"

6/11/2009 #135
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Slap him and maybe kiss him, yes." Lucian said brightly.

6/11/2009 #136
loveatlast

"Ooooooooooooookay." Kariisa answered. Lucian was so confusing most of the time. "You should lay down and rest now." She shrugged.

[[When are you introducing Sohpie?]]

6/11/2009 #137
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Hmm...maybe after this post. She'll be in the Lounge first)

Lucian fell back and sighed. "Mmm..."

6/11/2009 #138
loveatlast

[[ =D kay. ... I'll be disappearing and then randomly posting cecause i have finals next week and totally forgot to start studying so this is the first night which is not good. So ill post as often as i can. ]]

Kariisa leaned against the wall and watched him, her mind still filtering through everything that he'd said.

6/11/2009 . Edited 6/11/2009 #139
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian yawned, but then suddenly stopped mid-yawn and shot up, nostrils flaring. "Crap!" He jumped out of his bed, grabbed Kariisa and pushed her so that she was behind him. His senses were on the alert. Another Pyronite?! But who?

((From Lounge))

Sofia chuckled as she appeared in the doorway. "My, my, Lu. It's just like you to find a place full of such delightful young girls. Just like Gusty..."

Lucian stiffened. "What do you want?"

"Well, my original mission was to bring you back home by any means necessary, but seeing as you've already killed him..." She smiled, showing her gleaming set of fangs. "Oh, come on, Lu! You should be happy to see me! It's been ages, really!" Sofia laughed and swept Lucian up into an embrace that would be bone-crushing for a normal person, but only caused a slight strain for him. She punched him playfully in the arm. "But I'm still determined to beat you! So, who is this?" She asked, looking inquisitively at Kariisa.

"This is Kariisa," Lucian seemed to have relaxed at this point and stepped to the side so that he wasn't blocking Kariisa from view. "She's my apprentice, sort of. You know, for a second I thought you were Peter or something!"

Sofia's eyes flashed and suddenly she kicked Lucian full in the face, sending him crashing on the rug. "Don't mistake me for that j***," she growled. Then she suddenly changed moods and smiled sweetly at Kariisa and extended her hand. "I'm Sofia Mont. You can call me Sofie."

Lucian held a hand to his cheek, which was still smarting from the blow. "Jeez..."

6/11/2009 #140
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Library))

Bertram sighed as he walked up the stairs. I feel like such an intruder, like things would be so much better, so much easier, if I was just gone. Kari could have Lu and Lu could have Kari. Simple. Maybe I should just leave. Besides, what are you doing, just coming in and thinking you can snag two people in love? C'mon, Bert, you should know better. Just leave, it would be better for everyone that way.

He heard a *THWACK* and walked over to Lucian's doorway, looking bemusedly at the new Pyronite. "And I thought only I could kick like that," he chuckled, turning to her. "I'm Bertram Diovanni."

6/11/2009 . Edited 6/11/2009 #141
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"About time you got here!" Lucian grumbled, to which Sofia responded with another kick.

Sofia smiled brightly at Bertram. "Nice to meet you."

Lucian got up. "Why the hell do you keep kicking me like that?!"

She walked over to him and squeezed his shoulder, leaning towards his ear. "Because I can," she whispered with a smirk. "You're lucky I don't rip your eyes out."

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to retaliate!" Lucian shot back.

6/11/2009 #142
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Sorry," Bertram said dryly. "I was just cleaning up the wreckage in the Library," his dark eyes flickered amusedly over the two.

6/11/2009 . Edited 6/11/2009 #143
Aoide Mnemosyne

(g2g, parents say I need to sleep. *tch* Who needs sleep?)

6/11/2009 #144
loveatlast

[[ guys im not goin got be on tonight until later and then i wont be on most of the weekend. Sorry! ]]

Kariisa stood at the back of the room watching the three of them, a little frightened and overwhelmed. Not to mention all the stuff she was trying to proccess in her mind, there was now another Pyronite here. Kariisa walked towards the door and told Sophia it was nice to meet her then slipped past Bert into and down the hallway. She really needed some fresh air.

[[ To Clearing. ]]

6/12/2009 . Edited 6/12/2009 #145
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(...)

Sofia scowled and flicked Lucian in the forehead. "Get used to it, Lulu!" She turned to Kariisa. "Er, sorry if I'm scaring you. I'm really harmless, like this one," she nudged Lucian in the side without taking her eyes off of Kariisa. Lucian grunted and placed a hand on Sofia's head.

"Honestly, do you want to start a fight with me?!" He snarled.

"Sure, why not?" Sofia snarled back. "I did come here to drag you back, but I've been dying to test my skills against you! Everyone else I've fought against is too weak!"

"Fine!" Lucian turned to the others with a grimace. "Who's up for watching a Pyronian rumble?" Then he noticed that Kariisa was gone. "Great, Sofie! You chased her away!"

"ME?!" Sofia growled. The two argued all the way down the hall.

((To Clearing))

(lol they seem to hate each other, don't they? XD)

6/12/2009 . Edited 6/12/2009 #146
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram growled, following them. "Have I mentioned that you're an idiot, Lucian?"

((To Clearing))

6/12/2009 #147
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol so are they actually going to have a convo? Bert's waaaaaiting XD)

6/13/2009 #148
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Clearing))

"Lucian, what the hell--?!" Sofia said angrily. Lucian let go of her and closed the door.

"There's something I need to tell you," he said cautiously. "It's about Augustus."

"What, the one you killed?" Sofia spat. Lucian winced.

"For crying out loud, Sofie! I didn't kill him! Dad sent him after me to kill me because he found out about our relationship, but he couldn't do it and killed himself instead! Then Dad blamed it on me!" Lucian said, slumping on the floor and clutching at his head. "...Please stop hating me...I only wanted to take him away because I wanted you for myself..."

Sofia stood stunned for a moment, then knelt in front of him. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"There was no time...I was so angry and confused...everything hurt."

Her eyes narrowed and she removed his hands from his head. He looked up. "Well this explains a lot. I can forgive you for Augustus, but you also killed my mother in that rampage. That'll take some time to fix, you loony."

Lucian laughed mirthlessly. "Wonderful. Just wonderful. How are you going to punish me?" Sofia smirked cruelly and leaned towards him, whispering in his ear. His eyes widened and he yelped. "WHAT?! You sicko!"

"Oh, don't worry. It'll only hurt for a while. But I promise you it'll get better," she laughed.

(Well this took forever to write...XD)

6/13/2009 . Edited 6/13/2009 #149
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol I'm just going to put what Bert's doing on here, for convienence)

((still in clearing))

Bertram's eyebrows shot up again.

6/13/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member