The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol what do you think she's going to do?)

6/13/2009 #151
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD omg I'm afraid to ask... okay, what's she gonna do? XD)

6/13/2009 #152
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(R***!! MWAHAHAHA!! XP)

6/13/2009 #153
Aoide Mnemosyne

(o_o are you serious?)

6/13/2009 . Edited 6/13/2009 #154
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yup. I've been planning it in my head for weeks. It'll involve tying Lucian to the bedpost and torturing him with pleasure! Though I don't think I'll be describing the whole thing in here...)

6/13/2009 #155
Aoide Mnemosyne

(O___O Bertram's gonna freak out)

6/13/2009 #156
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yeah that'll be fun to watch! *laughing evilly*)

6/13/2009 #157
Aoide Mnemosyne

(What, Bertram screaming, swearing and leaping at Sofia's throat? Meh. Imagine finding out that the person you're in love with is going to be r***.)

6/13/2009 #158
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aw, but if you think about it, it'll be pretty enjoyable, even though Lucian'll be having a heart attack half the time. Sofia'll definitely enjoy it. She can also do it, being a lot stronger than Lucian is when it comes to physical strength. The woman can pick up a planet and fling it two galaxies away!)

6/13/2009 #159
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Yes, but think how Bertram will feel. It'll be like his heart is being torn out of his chest then clumsily put back in with super-glue. Or, in less words, it'll break his heart o.o)

6/13/2009 #160
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(...Well at least he still has that second option, right? Vampire Kariisa. Poor Bertie'll be in for a big emotional blow. But part of the reason why I don't think it'll work out well between Bert and Lu is because they both like women. And Lucian sorta despises Augustus for all those things he did, even though he paid for them. Agh, this is getting really complicated with every new character that's added! I guess this is what you call an RP. XD)

6/13/2009 #161
Aoide Mnemosyne

(*sigh* Poor Bert. Most of the reason he'd be mad, apart from the fact that he loves Lu, is that while being in love with Kari is great and all, he's worried he might get bored. But if Lu is still flirting with him, he won't get bored with either of them, then he'll never fall out of love with Kari! In a weird way it makes sense XD)

6/13/2009 #162
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(That does make sense in a totally twisted way. So Bert needs Lucian to keep his feelings for Kari in check? Wow, that's screwed up! lol)

6/13/2009 #163
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol Bert's kind of a screwed up guy XD)

6/13/2009 #164
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I guess it's because Bert's still a youth compared to Lucian and Sofia. Lucian's gone beyond the level of needing someone else to survive. Heck he doesn't even want to live, so he subconsciously rejects everyone who only desires him for one aspect. See, he categorizes people into two groups: those who want him, and those who need him. The "want" category fills up really quickly while the other has only a handful of people in it. It's the ones in the "need" category that really catch his eye.)

6/13/2009 #165
Aoide Mnemosyne

(And Bert's in which category? 'Need'?)

6/13/2009 #166
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Probably, yes. Or maybe he's in-between.)

6/13/2009 #167
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Woot! He has his own category! XD lol he just needs to get laid. If you check his bio, you'll see exactly why he feels so deeply)

6/13/2009 #168
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Oh, wow. That explains a lot. *grins pervertedly* You know, Lucian could help with that...he's got some skills.)

6/13/2009 #169
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD See? Erm, he mostly likes sending shivers of delight up other people's spines, rather than people doing it to him. But now you can see why he does what he does :D)

6/13/2009 #170
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol why do I get the feeling that if Bert and Lu have sex, the whole place will explode?)

6/13/2009 #171
Aoide Mnemosyne

(*Oh Lu!* *Oh Bert!* *POW* XD)

6/13/2009 #172
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Exactly! When Lucian feels any intense/overwhelming emotion, there's gonna be an explosion of fire and smoke and all sorts of destructive stuff!)

6/13/2009 #173
Aoide Mnemosyne

(So they would never be able to do it in one of their rooms, it would have to be in the clearing? XD Okay that was perverted, but you have to wonder...)

6/13/2009 #174
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol Lucian could always put an Anti-Combusting charm on his room so all that'll happen is a feeling of severe heat coming over both Lucian and Bert. It might hurt, though...)

6/13/2009 #175
Aoide Mnemosyne

(As long as Bert's expecting it, he has a very high pain threshold o.o Like when he ripped his hand off, it stung a little bit, but not too badly. But when Lu punctured his neck it hurt like hell, eh, pardon teh pun XD Bert just needs to be laid. Then he'll be good for a week or so XD)

6/13/2009 #176
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Hmm...so...should we plan a time for the two bisexuals to do it? They can't do it in front of Sofia, she'll pass out from over-perverted-spazzing...XD)

6/13/2009 #177
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I can't believe I'm actually planning on when Bert should have sex XD Erm, sometime soon I guess?)

6/13/2009 #178
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OOH! How about after Sofia r*** Lucian, Bert gets severely depressed and Lucian uses sex to cheer him up? lol this is a really screwed-up conversation.)

6/13/2009 #179
Aoide Mnemosyne

(:D Perfect! XD I know, it is. Sofia better get on with it, then. Bert will be outside feeling depressed and stabbing his leg with a fondu fork)

6/13/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member