The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol, fondu...)

Lucian blushed furiously. "Christ, you're evil!"

Sofia smiled sweetly, and in a few seconds she had him stripped down to his underwear and bound to his bed. "Godammit!" Lucian gasped.

(Uh...one r*** scene later...)

Lucian lay panting, parts of his bedpost missing as a result of his writhing and struggling. He was bleeding in a few places; Sofia had been rough. Sofia stood watching him for a moment, then laughed. "Well that was entertaining. I never thought I'd hear you m*** like that!"

The sorcerer grimaced. "Are you satisfied?"

"Sure. You're forgiven. Now to get some ice cream," Sofia left the room. ((To Lounge))

Lucian lay there for a moment, recollecting his thoughts and trying not to think about what had just happened, and with a few spells was cleaned off, dressed, and free of his binding. He could have broken free at any moment, but he had to admit, Sofia was good at what she did. She made him do things he was embarrassed about without taking her own clothes off. But now that it was over...he took a few steps that quickly turned into staggers. Lord, I can hardly walk! He grunted as he walked unsteadily through the hallway.

((To Clearing))

6/13/2009 #181
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Forest for some minor angsting! XD))

Lucian paused, listening to Bertram and Kariisa's voices from across the hall. He couldn't help but feel a pang of bitterness. If only I could really keep Bert to myself. Then he would be mine, and mine alone until I'd grow tired of him and let him wander free. That's how it's supposed to go. That's how it's always supposed to go. But...things have changed. And I'm usually the one who's stuck halfway. The Pyronite gritted his teeth, threw one last longing look at Bertram's door, and entered his own room. He locked the door.

"Damn," he muttered into his pillow. He sighed. "I guess I can't complain. I got to sleep with him...but he rated me a seven and three quarters. Idiot's lucky I even bother being there for him. I don't think I can hold this for much longer...I can preach to Kari, I can give blood and pleasure to Bert, but all I'll get is more angst and those horrible Flesh Tablets. Not to mention Sofia punching me in the face all the time." Lucian groaned and rolled over onto his back. "And tomorrow, I'm gonna be 534. 534 years of madness in one lifetime. Maybe I should move into the mountains again so I won't bother anyone with my oldness."

6/26/2009 #182
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD ANGSTANGSTANGSTANGST!!! Aww, poor Lulu. If he feels angsty he can go talk to Demitria, she's the only one without angst in her life here lol. She's in the Library...)

6/27/2009 #183
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol...well Bert seems to be having his own angsting moment. I should definitely send Lu in there. BTW, dude, I leave for a little while to watch some Michael Jackson stuff and I come back to all this! O_O 19 friggin emails!)

Lucian sensed something strange. He frowned. "I smell depression, and it's not mine." He sighed and got up. "Ah, come on, Bertie! Can't I have an angsting episode without you joining in?!" With that, he charged out of his room.

((To Lounge))

6/27/2009 #184
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Um....oops? *flaps hand* It's a mental vampire thing.)

6/27/2009 #185
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Still, Lucian has a special Mood-Detector Radar. He's been forced to develop one since he's been in a lot of situations where knowing a person's mood saves lives.)

6/27/2009 #186
Aoide Mnemosyne

(:D That's cool. Eh, sorry I took so long, first my internet stopped working, then I had to shut off the computer for an hour so I could try to get the net working again, then my mum made me cook supper -_-..)

6/27/2009 #187
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol It's fine. My cousins came over and I had to make cookies and my mom took over the computer, and I usually pass the time by watching stuff on YouTube.)

6/27/2009 #188
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I made cookies yesterday o_o I must be psychic XD Ah, Youtube, my savior. Type in 'Shane Dawson DMV' next time you're on. His account is shanedawsontv. He's brilliant ^-^)

6/27/2009 #189
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Cool. OMG, actually, I think that since I'm a Cancimini (cusp between Cancer and Gemini) I'm part psychic. I swear, what freaks me out the most is that during the night when I'm about to drift off to sleep, I'll start dreaming a bit, like, fantasizing. Then all of a sudden in the fantasy I'll fall off of something or run too fast, and I'll feel this horrible jolt and get this flash of an image in my mind. And I know it's the same image all the time, I just keep forgetting what it is five seconds within seeing it. It's really creepy. O_O)

6/27/2009 #190
Aoide Mnemosyne

(O_O that happens to me all the time, like, almost the feeling that you missed a step and you're falling, and you suddenly become concious? My Mum says that it's because our spirits are coming out of our body to roam at nights (aka the nights when you don't think you've dreamt), and something suddenly tugged it back in o.o)

6/27/2009 #191
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(My friend Alana's been practicing Astral Projection and witchcraft. She said that when you dream, your astral body leaves to the astral plane where you live out a fantasy of your own. Sometimes the dream will be lucid, meaning that you're aware that you're dreaming. It's then that you can control the dream. So...it's all a matter of what you know. Like Itachi Uchiha said, "Reality is based around our preconceptions and personal knowledge. For all we know, we could be living out an illusion." lol he said something like that. I heart Itachi! :3)

6/27/2009 #192
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol I always laugh when people say they're practicing witchcraft. I was kinda born into it, my family is Pagan. I'm Bridget Bishop's 14 times great grand daughter. My Mom says I'm also descended from Sarah Wilds. If you don't know who they are, they were 2 of the 19 (I think it was 19, it might have been more...) people killed in the Salem Witchcraft trials :P On my dad's side there's been alot of psychic ability, my aunt used to have prolific dreams, my dad can see ghosts, it's weird. Argh, I'm still having alot of trouble with astral projection. I have trouble with clearing my mind. I think too much, it's my problem -__- Itachi Uchiha? Never heard of him o.o)

6/27/2009 #193
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Itachi's a fictional character from Naruto. He's the awesomes. XD It's really cool how you're related to all these psychics. All I've got in my lineage is a bunch of shepherds, tribal leaders, and maybe a few Pharoahs and crap. When I was little my dad would teach me how to introduce myself to other Somalis. Apparently I need to tell them what tribe I'm descended from (the Makahil Tribe) and who's my grandpa and grandma and stuff like that.)

6/27/2009 #194
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I've heard Naruto's awesome. I'm more of a 'Deathnote' and 'Bleach' person, though. Pharoahs? Freaking hay, that's awesome o_o Pharoahs were supposed to have been the physical version of the gods :D I love learning about other people's lineage, I dunno why ^_^ Being Pagan in rural Maine is a little freaky. I half expect the town to come to our house one night with torches and pitchforks XD)

6/27/2009 #195
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I love Deathnote! Though I was really sad when L died...and I was cracking up when Light died, too. XDD Justice! As for Bleach, I'm not really into it. I read the first chapter and got bored with it. Maybe I'll give it a second try later. But anyway, my dad told me about the pharoah thing. I just figured it would be like that, since everyone in my family including me is prone to violent outbursts...yeah. lol I didn't know being Pagan could be freaky. I'm Islamic, so I don't really worry too much.^^)

6/27/2009 #196
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Urgh, my comment didn't show up X_X lol I was joking. Being Pagan isn't freaky. It just gets annoying when my classmates as 'Hey, Sophie, what church do you go to?" Me: I don't go to church, I'm Pagan. Classmates: What's 'Pagan'? Me: X__X)

6/27/2009 #197
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol The question that annoys me the most is, "Do you have a Bible?" and I'm like, "No. I have a Koran!" And they're like, "You should get a Bible!" And I'm like, "No thanks I'm good. Go away!" XD)

6/27/2009 #198
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD niiice. Both of my grandmas are Catholic, and they've tried to convert my parents sooo many times ^-^ One time I was at my Nana Tisha's house, and she's like, "Hey, I'm going to make us some hot cocoa. Want to something to read while you wait?" I was like "Sure!" and she handed me a Bible -_-')

((From Lounge))

Bertram pushed open the door with his foot and walked into the room carrying Lucian, careful not to bump the Pyronite's head on the doorframe.

6/27/2009 #199
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XP The complications of religion, huh? You just gotta breeze through without a care these days.)

((From Lounge with Bertram))

Lucian mumbled in his sleep. "Bertie...stay with me..."

6/27/2009 #200
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Yep. You're cool, you know that, Dega?)

Bertram smiled, placing Lu on his bed gently. "Alright," he climbed up next to him, propping himself up with a pillow so he was sitting. He hummed a bittersweet lullaby and Lucian slept, grey eyes half-closed.

6/27/2009 #201
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aww...*blushes* If I'm cool, then you're downright awesome.)

Lucian smiled as he slept, indicating he was having a sweet dream for once. He'd managed to keep Augustus this time, a fact that filled him with relief. He had him for now, and that was good enough.

(This took a while...I had to beat a video game for my little brother. XD)

6/27/2009 #202
Aoide Mnemosyne

(:D Thanks! We're both pretty awesome XD)

Bertram noticed the smile. He chuckled, getting up from the bed and going over to the window. He watched the snow fall, still humming. He didn't feel remotely tired, which was odd.

(lol s'okay ^.^ My dad tried to make me make him popcorn -_-)

6/27/2009 #203
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yay, compliment exchange! XDD)

Lucian suddenly twitched in his sleep. "Mmm...Fuzzy..." he reached out and pulled a giant plushie of Michael Jackson close to his chest and smiled.

6/27/2009 #204
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol... Best way to describe the look on Bert's face: 0____X''''')

Bertram wrinkled his nose in distaste and hurriedly turned back to the window. He stopped humming as he looked down at the caluses he had on his hands from painting all his life.

6/27/2009 #205
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol Lucian is a fan of MJ. Plus he's got great dance moves. You should look over the dance scene he had with Kariisa in the Dance Floor section. If MJ's the King of Pop, Lucian's the King of DDR! XD)

6/27/2009 #206
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD That explains it. lol I read it a while ago when I was waiting for you to answer my comments XP I've never played DDR, is it fun?)

6/27/2009 #207
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Actually, I've never really played it before, but I've heard from my friends that it's a lot of fun. Plus I've seen videos of people doing it, so I thought it'd be neat for Lucian to have a natural talent in that area.)

6/27/2009 #208
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Iiinteresting XP)

Bertram opened the window slightly, holding his hand out to catch the snow.

6/28/2009 #209
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

*Five hours later*

Lucian stirred in his sleep. "Mmm..." He cracked open one eye and then sat straight up, his hair tousled. The Michael Jackson plushie fell to the floor. The Pyronite stared at Bertram with half-lidded eyes. "Yo," he said sleepily.

6/28/2009 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member