The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram turned to him, smiling. "Good morning. Happy Birthday."

6/28/2009 #211
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"S***! That's right!" Lucian yelped, suddenly wide awake. Then he laughed. "I'm 534 today! I was hoping to be dead by the time I got to 400, but I guess I'll have to wait."

6/28/2009 . Edited 7/10/2009 #212
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram grinned, crossing his arms, "Guess so. What do you want for a present?" he asked, leaning against the windowframe.

6/28/2009 #213
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Sorry it took so long. My mom kidnapped the computer. XD)

Lucian thought for a moment. Then he smiled. "You and Kari dressed in bunny outfits and bringing me breakfast!"

6/28/2009 . Edited 6/28/2009 #214
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram gave him a look. "Kariisa's asleep. Good luck getting Sofia to do it," he chuckled.

6/28/2009 #215
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Aww..." Lucian pouted. "But you'll be wearing it, right?"

6/28/2009 #216
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram sighed, but nodded. "I suppose. But only because it's your birthday. What would you like for breakfast? And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give you any more of my limbs. It leaves scars, and weakens the muscles," he said, pointing to his wrist, which had a thin, jagged mark all the way around it from when he had given Lucian his hand.

6/28/2009 . Edited 6/28/2009 #217
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"No limbs?!...Then I'll have 5 pounds of Dragon Hide and a liter of Unicorn Blood. Chop-chop!" Lucian clapped his hands dismissively.

6/28/2009 #218
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram walked out of the room, muttering mutinously.

((To Library... for 5 pounds of dragon hid and a liter of Unicorn blood... o_O))

6/28/2009 #219
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol XD Lucian's only asking for that because he hasn't had a meal like that since he was banished. Dragon Hide and Unicorn Blood are pretty essential in a Pyronite's diet, or he'll lose his strength. Which is also why he was acting completely out of it earlier, all sobbing and crap.^^ He hasn't had his Dragon Hide yet.)

Lucian leaned back and whistled a happy tune. Bertie's bringin' me food in a bunny outfit! BEST DAY EVER!

6/28/2009 #220
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD That explains it, then. lol)

6/28/2009 #221
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Library))

Bertram marched into the room wearing the bunny suit and matching pants, carrying the trayful of food. He brought it over to Lucian. "Happy Birthday."

6/28/2009 #222
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"YAAAAY!" Lucian cheered as he took the tray. He dug right into the food, tearing at it as though he hadn't eaten in years. He glanced up at Bertram now and again with a glint in his eye. Why'd you have to wear pants? It's not like I haven't seen you pantless before.

6/28/2009 #223
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram rolled his eyes. "I want to keep one tiny shred of dignity, thanks."

6/28/2009 . Edited 6/28/2009 #224
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian snorted, already halfway done with his meal. Whatever. Then he grinned and pointed at Bertram, and the pants vanished.

6/28/2009 #225
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram gritted his teeth. Should've known. Blasted sonofa.... "How's the food?"

6/28/2009 #226
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"It tastes great!" Lucian said cheerfully. "I'd remove the whole bunny outfit, but that would probably get me a kick in the jaw."

6/28/2009 #227
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram raised an eyebrow testily. "It's your birthday. That kind of implies no physical harm. Besides, if you did make it vanish, I could get some jeans."

6/28/2009 #228
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian finished his breakfast, cleaned off, then pounced on Bertram. "CATCH DA WABBIT!" He laughed.

6/28/2009 . Edited 6/28/2009 #229
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram sighed. "You like pouncing on me just a little too much."

6/28/2009 #230
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The Pyronite grinned and licked Bertram's cheek. "You taste delicious today! Are you sure I can't have a limb or two? Besides, I think scars are sexy."

6/28/2009 #231
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram heaved another sigh, struggling to sit up. "Fine, fine. But only my hand. I don't have the energy to regenerate too much today. I think I'll go swimming..." he murmured to himself.

6/28/2009 #232
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"SWIMMING!" Lucian looked positively delighted as he crawled off of Bertram. "Ah, wonder what it would be like to have sex underwater..."

(He's completely randy today...XDD)

6/28/2009 #233
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD no kidding!)

Bertram blinked, standing up. "Bouyant." He stated.

6/28/2009 #234
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I think it's the Unicorn Blood...O_O)

"No problem! I know a spell that'll do the trick!" Lucian stood up as well, rubbing his hands together.

6/28/2009 #235
Aoide Mnemosyne

(*nods sagely* Definitely.)

"I didn't say it was a bad thing," Bertram shrugged, walking out the door.

((To Basement))

6/28/2009 #236
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian bounced after him.

((To Basement...lol))

6/28/2009 #237
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Library))

Sofia flopped onto Lucian's bed and sighed. The place smelled like him...she could never figure out why, but Lucian always carried a hint of vanilla wherever he went. She inhaled the scent from his pillow. He's left the building. But for how long? She wondered. Within minutes, though, she fell asleep. Blue maniac...

Flashback

Lucian bounded down the hill to the hot springs with an excited look on his face. He trotted over to Sofia. "Hey, Sofie!"

"Hey Lu," Sofia replied as the nymph scrubbed her clean.

"Come on! I just heard about this really great place!" He said, hopping up and down in place.

Sofia frowned. "Lu, I'm kinda busy with a bath right now..."

"Speaking of which, it's time for yours!" Augustus appeared seemingly out of nowhere and yanked Lucian into the water, stripping off his clothes with ease. As Lucian struggled to break free, he began washing his hair.

"GUST!" Lucian yelled. "Get--off--of--me! That hurts!"

Augustus rolled his eyes and finished off with a rinse of steaming hot water, then he threw Lucian out of the water with a towel. "There. Happy now?"

Lucian grumbled as he dried himself off. Sofia laughed, already done with her bath. "So where are we going?"

"A Dragon Den!"

"WOW!"

"A Dragon Den?!" Augustus exclaimed. "I don't think so! You'll get fried for sure!"

"Aw, come on! We'll be really careful!" The two 6-year-olds pleaded. Augustus shook his head.

"No. I can't let anything happen to you guys."

Lucian groaned. "Curses...!"

End Flashback

Sofia smiled slightly at the memory. What an idiot. We ended up going there anyway.

7/1/2009 #238
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Lounge))

Lucian bounced in, then froze, staring at the slumbering Sofia. He chuckled to himself. For a she-devil, she sure is cute when she sleeps. He tucked her in neatly and skipped out.

((To Bertram's Room for some randomness! XDD))

7/6/2009 #239
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Clearing))

Lucian bounded up onto the bed and licked Sofia's ear, then screamed, "WAKEY-WAKEY, SOFIE! YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR AGES, ARE YOU HIBERNATING?! YOU BETTER GET UP SOON OR--"

The rest of his sentence was cut off by Sofia's fist smashing into his jaw and sending him reeling back. "SHUT UP! God, you're so loud!" She grumbled, slowly sitting up. She yawned and stretched. "That was a good sleep, though...what'd I miss?"

Lucian jumped onto the bed again, already recovered from the blow. "You missed the most epic thing ever! Kari and Bert finally put the seal on their relationship with a night of some good hard lovin'!"

Sofia gasped. "Wait, seriously?!"

He nodded happily. "Yep! Bertie doesn't really need me anymore!"

Sofia grinned and suddenly glomped him. "Great, that leaves us together! Prepare yourself, Lu!"

"And I've finally eaten Fuzzbag!" Lucian laughed, falling backwards onto the bed. Then he froze. "Whoa...whaddaya mean by 'prepare yourself'?"

Sofia chuckled and ruffled his hair affectionately. "Oh, since Bert's outta the picture, you're gonna be my new pet is all. My sexy little beast of a pet. It's gonna be a blast."

Lucian sweat-dropped. I have a bad feeling about this...Nonetheless, he grinned as Sofia tugged him out the door.

((To Basement))

7/7/2009 . Edited 7/8/2009 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member