The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

On the floor above the Library, there is a long corridor with many doors opening on both sides. Bertram and Kariisa's is the one on the left.

8/24/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

The room is huge, with different colored walls. One is dark blue, one is maroon, one pastel purple, and one pastel green. On one side is a desk overflowing with papers, with a bright green laptop perched precariously on them. A large, beautifully made walk-in wardrobe is next to it, clothes hanging from every inch of it, while shoes are stacked up neatly on the floor.

On the other side (the one with dark walls) paintings are hung on almost all the space on the wall, and bookshelves crowded with books take up the rest. A large, mahogany desk sits sedately, with a beautifully carved lamp, and aneat stack of papers next to it. An overstuffed armchair is in front of the desk.

One shelf is full of art supplies and paint, brushes are scattered around it. A canvas is ready to be painted on, a sketch is already drawn on it.

The floor of the room is shining wood, with a couple carpets scattered artfully around. A huge, king-size bed is in the center of the room, black, red and purple covers on it. A deep crimson, velvet canopy is over head. A grande piano is a couple feet away, just waiting to be played.

The ceiling is painted to look like the night sky, flowing into the mid-day sun. Stars on one side, blue sky on the other.

8/24/2009 #2
loveatlast

[ this has to be the coolest sounding room ive ever known. XD ]

8/24/2009 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol awesome. I'm gonna have Bert show it to her ^_^)

8/24/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From forest))

Bertram led Kariisa over to the door, a smile hovering over his full lips. "Close your eyes."

8/24/2009 #5
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled and sighed, covering her eyes with her slender fingers.

8/24/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

The vampire frowned slightly, taking Kariisa's hands from her eyes and gazing into them. "But first, tell me what's wrong."

8/24/2009 #7
loveatlast

Kariisa looked down, and shrugged. "I feel bad about Lucian. He seemed... upset." She admitted.

8/24/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram nodded. "He's just a little put out. He'll get over it, he always does." His eyes betrayed his annoyance at Lucian, and he sighed slightly.

8/24/2009 #9
loveatlast

Kariisa looked back up at him and put her hands on either side of his face. "Whats the matter?"

8/24/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

He smiled. "Just a little tired." He turned slowly, opening the door and pulling her gently inside, closing the door after them. "Viola."

8/24/2009 #11
loveatlast

Kariisa's mouth fell slack and she took a step into the room. "Bert..." She whispered, in awe. "This is..." She was speechless and stood there for a couple seconds before turning to her fiancee and kissing him fiercly.

8/24/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol Kari's fiesty today XD)

Bertram blinked slightly, surprised at the kiss, but kissed her back passionately, stripping off her heavy coat and throwing it to the floor.

8/24/2009 #13
loveatlast

[ lol, you bettya XD ]

Kariisa pressed herself closer to Bertram and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing him intensly.

8/24/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz brb for like ten mins)

Bertram pushed her up against one of the walls, breath coming faster as his tongue searched her mouth, hands gliding over her body, stripping her blouse off in the process.

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #15
loveatlast

[ aww kai ]

Kariisa breathed heavily and kissed back, as she tugged Bertram's shirt from his shoulder.

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Back! Sorry it took so long, fricken sister jumped on and took forever checking her email :P)

The vampire laughed breathlessly, kissing his fiance hard. "I...love you..." he breathed, tossing his jeans to the floor.

(lol my next comment will be 'one sex scene later')

8/24/2009 #17
loveatlast

[ sokay! happens to me all the time! And ACTUALLY its time for Dega and I to put our plans into action. mwahaha ]

" I love you, too." Kariisa answered breathlessly, kissing him again. She unbuttoned her jeans when a knock came at the window. Figuring it was Lucian, Kari ignored it, which of course was a bad idea, when Tom came bursting through the window, sending glass everywhere, with a wicked grin on his face.

8/24/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD mkay. Oh, and I'm pretending that Bert didn't take his jeans off, lolz)

Bertram whipped around angrily, then turned stark white. "THOMAS?!"

(eh, last time Bert saw Tom, Tom beat him and forced him to have sex with him o_o)

8/24/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Forest))

Lucian burst in, nearly knocking Kariisa over. "Oy! Don't you know it's rude to bust in on someone when they're..." then he glanced at Kariisa's nearly-n*** form and promptly threw a blanket over her before turning back to Tom. "Er, Bert, do you know this guy?"

(O_O That sucks. Um, who's RPing Tom?)

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #20
loveatlast

[ oh shiznat! ]

Kariisa screamed and cringed against the wall, breaking out into tears, visions of the last time she saw him flashing through her mind. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed at him.

Tom grinned at Kariisa then looked at Bertram. "Fancy meeting you here, Bertie-boy. I see you know Evelyn's granddaughter." He ignored Lucian and stepped closer to Bertram.

Kariisa pulled the blanket closer to her body.

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram roared, charging at Tom. He gripped the man around the throat, throwing him against the wall, snarling, fangs extended, shivering with rage.

(Hmm, Sydney is. no offense, Sydney, but how about it Dega plays Tom? She's insanely good at playing freaky charries XD)

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #22
loveatlast

Tom smiled, unaffected throwing his hand out at Bertram's stomach, sending him crashing against the wall against the room.

Kariisa threw herself at Tom (still half n***, poor girl XD) and crashed them into the wall. Tom enjoyed that (perv)

[ lmao, good plan. Sorry i suck XD ]

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Intense! XD)

Lucian's eyes narrowed and he crossed the room in three quick strides, grabbed Tom by the front of his shirt and judo-flipped him into the ground, pinning him underneath his foot. "Again, it's very rude of you."

8/24/2009 . Edited 8/24/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

(wow, nevermind o.o You're pretty good too, Sydney XD)

Bertram crashed into the wall, a huge mirror breaking over his head. Blood dribbled from his nose, but he leapt up, snarling. His grey eyes were calculating and cold, ready to kill.

8/24/2009 #25
loveatlast

[ kai well, you can go from here XD just make sure he hurts KAri to get the anger flowing XD ]

8/24/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD and licks Bert!)

8/24/2009 #27
loveatlast

Kariisa looked down at herself and quickly picked up Bertrams shirt, pulling it over her head and buttoning up her jeans.

8/24/2009 #28
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Tom cackled. "I'm about to kill that little b***, and all you're worried about is my manners?!" He grabbed Lucian's foot and slammed the Pyronite into the ground, punching him in the gut. Lucian gasped and rolled on the floor.

"Damn, that hurt..." he wheezed. Tom drop-kicked him in the throat, grinning, and stalked towards Bertram. "Your friends are quite annoying."

(Man, I g2g)

8/24/2009 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram appeared not to have noticed her. He was still shuddering with rage, like a wild animal, fangs glistening, blood dripping down his face. He smiled cruelly at Tom.

8/24/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member