The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Jack Bryre

Lit by multi-colored lights, the dance floor has glass tiles in the center that are also lit from beneath. At the far end, there is a large screen; to the right, there is a DJ booth flanked by large speakers blaring music; and to the left, there is a concession stand with punch and a large variety of snack food.

3/5/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Basement))

Lucian bounded in and gazed around the room with excitement. "Sweet! This'll be great for DDR!" As soon as he said the words, the screen blinked and two sets of words appeared: One Player or Multiplayers. He turned to Kariisa. "You sure you don't want to dance?"

4/22/2009 #2
loveatlast

Kariisa sighed. "Alright, I'll give it a try if you promise not to laugh." she said.

4/22/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I laugh at everything! But just because I laugh doesn't mean I think less of you." Lucian frowned. "It's quite the opposite, really." Then he turned back to the screen. "Two Players, 34!"

Arrows appeared at he and Kariisa's feet, as well as the screen. Techno music filled the room, and Lucian quickly began dancing on the arrows the screen indicated.

4/22/2009 #4
loveatlast

Kariisa more stumbled then danced and tried to keep up with the loud music. She almost fell a couple times and wobbled more then often. She kept an eye on Lucian from the corner of her eye and he was amazing! After half the song, she failed and, sighing, stepped back to watch Lucian dance.

4/22/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian finished up the song by performing the splits to reach two arrows at the same time. He got back up, without even a drop of sweat on his being. "Hmm...maybe DDR isn't your thing," The sorcerer scrutinized Kariisa. "System, ML." A list of options showed up and after some thought he said, "Number 12." The Bonne's Theme began to play, and Lucian swung Kariisa around. "Don't worry about tripping, just move! This tune is really catchy!"

4/22/2009 #6
loveatlast

Kariisa frowned a little and tried to move. Her whole body was stiff and after ten steps of stumbling, her foot caught on her leg and she went tumbling to the ground. "I think I'm done dancing." she grumbled.

4/22/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Don't be so glum!" Lucian picked her up and guided her through the steps. "I bet you're not so clumsy when it comes to sparring."

4/22/2009 #8
loveatlast

"Sparring?" She asked, feeling stupid as she tried to follow Lucian in the steps.

4/22/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yeah. Don't you know how to fight?" He inquired, ignoring the stabbing pain as she trampled his feet.

4/22/2009 #10
loveatlast

Kariisa shook her head. "not really," she admitted, wincing as she stumbled over Lucians feet. "sorry."

4/22/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"What?!" Lucian yelped. "Then how are you surviving?!" Then he paused. "No, wait...I forgot not everyone is as unlucky as I am..."

4/22/2009 #12
loveatlast

Kariisa sighed and looked down. "I'm a dirty fighter. That's how I survive." she mumbled.

4/22/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Heh, there's no such thing as dirty fighting...what's usually accepted as dirty fighting is actually survival." Lucian said thoughtfully. "But I suppose with some proper training you wouldn't have to use such techniques."

4/22/2009 #14
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded. "That'd be cool." she thought for a moment, her feet stopping. "I need to work on control though..."

4/22/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh, definitely!" Lucian agreed. "You won't be able to do anything if you can't control yourself."

4/23/2009 #16
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled and looked up at Lucian. "I've been working hard." she told him proudly. "I'm getting alot better."

4/24/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Ah, but you could become a master if an expert taught you," Lucian twirled her around. "I'll start training you tomorrow morning, 6:00 A.M. sharp. Is that all right?"

4/24/2009 #18
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded as she winced trying to keep up with his feet. She was certainly getting the hang of it. "Works for me." she said. After a few more steps, her feeet started to move in perfect time with Lucians. "I've got it!" she exclaimed happily.

4/24/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Excellent!" Lucian lifted her bridal style and swung her around. "Wheee!!" He laughed and set her down. "Okay, I've had enough...any more of this and I'll get a cramp!"

4/24/2009 #20
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and brushed her hair from her face. "What now?"

4/24/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"No idea!" Lucian said brightly. "What do you wanna do?"

4/24/2009 #22
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled and shrugged. "I dont know." she lowered herself to the dance floor and lay against the warm blinking lights. "I'm kind of tired."

4/24/2009 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian lay down next to her and sighed happily. The light turned red, and made his hair look like it was purple. "Snap! Purple is not my color, don't you agree? That's why I wear blue. Back home they called me the Blue Dragon, heh."

4/24/2009 #24
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed a bit and shrugged. "Purples not bad. Definetly not for me though." she admitted.

4/24/2009 #25
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Actually, you're lucky enough to look good in any color. One of the advantages of having darker skin," Lucian said casually. "Me, it takes two decades just to turn my nose a shade tanner, which makes no sense at all. I'm supposed to be the fire guy here, with searing heat and scorching sparks, but I'm as white as a specter!"

4/24/2009 #26
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed. "Yea, that's true." She, personally, hated one part about ehrself: her eyes. They always stood out. She self-conciously closed her eyes.

4/24/2009 #27
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian noticed her discomfort. "Blue eyes and an overall dark complexion, huh? You're not alone. I'd be twice as attractive if my eyes didn't freak out most of the people I meet," he gestured towards his bright red irises. "An angel with the eyes of the Devil. How ironic. But I bet you'd be more appealing if you just had more confidence. You're so timid, and really, what have you got to lose?"

4/24/2009 #28
loveatlast

Kariisa opened her eyes and looked at him. "True, I've already lost everything."

4/24/2009 #29
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian nodded vigorously. "Yup! So there's no point in underestimating yourself if overestimation won't do anything serious."

4/24/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member