The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

Kariisa shrugged and had to smile. "So, what do you suggest I do?"

4/24/2009 #31
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Take it from me and stay relaxed, no matter the situation. I may seem like an escaped mental patient sometimes, heck I was just dancing in my PJs a few minutes ago!" He chuckled. "But underneath it all you should keep your head on. Have faith in a positive outcome and it will happen, simply because you expected it."

4/24/2009 #32
loveatlast

Kariisa frowned. "I'm not really an optimist though."

4/24/2009 #33
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Then you'll have to start being one if you want to get anywhere in life," Lucian rolled to a crouch. "Pessimism may be good in some scenarios, but it pulls the soul down into a pit of negativity. You're hearing this from a man who learned it the hard way--but I don't think you'd want to hear every detail of my life."

4/24/2009 #34
loveatlast

Kariisa shrugged again, sitting up and crossing her legs. "Mine's pretty bad too, and I dealt with mine by hiding away." she admitted.

4/24/2009 #35
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Well, my lesson in pessimism was delivered to me over time. After I was banished I started to think there was no place for me in this world, and I attempted suicide several times without success. I hated life even as I was taken in by Saffron. At the same time I didn't want to place my new siblings in danger, so I acted hostile towards them in the hopes they'd leave me alone. It didn't work," Lucian scowled. "And Aaron started a fight with me in an attempt to shake me out of my melancholic state. The whole time we were also arguing. The fight escalated to the point where we were about to hit each other with our most powerful attacks, but Saffron popped out of nowhere (he does that) and stopped us.

"Afterwards, Aaron came up to me and said, 'What do you think you're acheiving by throwing yourself into the abyss? A powerhouse like you has no right to do so, especially when someone dear to you has entrusted you with a mission.' Now that gave me something to think over, and I figured after seeing how strong my family was, I wouldn't have to worry about putting them in danger."

4/25/2009 #36
loveatlast

Kariis nodded after he finished speaking. "But, Lucian, I'm not powerful like you. I can't even control my power." she said, looking at her hands in disgust. "I have no control. I kileld my sister because she got too close."

4/25/2009 #37
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian's expression softened. "Power is something that accumulates over time, and the amounts it comes in just depends on who you are. And hey, now we both have someone to sympathize with--you and I are both responsible for the deaths of our once dearest comrades. But, it's no use beating yourself up about it. What's happened has happened, and until Viktor finishes that time machine he's working on, the past cannot change."

4/25/2009 #38
loveatlast

Looking up at him, Kariisa felt tears well up in her eyes. Usually she ekpt everything inside, nothing could make her cry. But the way Lucian understood what she was going through made everything well up too fast and she started crying.

4/25/2009 #39
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Easy, now! You'll ruin the floors!" Lucian said jokingly, embracing her. "It's good to let out your emotions, but if you keep at this, I'll end up crying, too!"

4/25/2009 #40
loveatlast

Kariisa stopped her crying quickly and wiped at her eyes. "She was my best friend." was all she said.

4/25/2009 #41
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian nodded. "Death leaves a gaping wound in your heart that causes you grief. New friends can either help numb the pain or stitch the wound up. Nonetheless, you are left with an ugly scar that lasts a lifetime. Some world, huh?"

4/25/2009 #42
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded and sighed. "Yea, some world." She sniffled a bit and picked herself off the floor. "But we'll make new friends, and numb the pain." she added strongly.

4/25/2009 #43
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yeah!" Lucian leapt to his feet and punched the air. "Take that, Evil!" Then he blinked. "No, wait...isn't that me? I thought that was Dad...gah, forget it!" He stretched. "I smell a newcommer. Wanna come greet her with me?"

4/25/2009 #44
loveatlast

Kariisa looked down at herself, realizing she was still in her bathing suit then looked back up at Lucian. "Sure. I'll meet you in the lounge? I have to change."

4/25/2009 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(LOL I totally forgot Kariisa was in a bathing suit! The dancing scenes must have looked totally perverted! XD)

Lucian grinned slyly. "Okay, sure..." he dashed out of the room.

((To Lounge))

4/25/2009 #46
loveatlast

[[ HAH! yea! ]]

Kariisa watched him go, then left as well to her bedroom.

[[To Kariisas room. ]]

4/25/2009 #47
Midnight-Crea-Tei

(Alana from Library)

(Arcos from Library)

Alana smiled, seeing so many mortals. "There's a good one," she yelled over the music.

Arcos smiled. "Mm. Nice pick!" He eyed the female bartender.

"I call him!" Alana pointed to the tender next to the girl.

"What can I get you?" the male tender yelled over the music when Alana and Arcos reached the bar.

"Eh, blood!" Alana yelled, seeing a bottle of blood on the drinks shelf.

"Same here!" Arcos added.

The tender slid a couple glasses down the bar to them once the glasses were filled.

"Mm. Chilled blood is way better!" Alana smiled as she drank.

Arcos nodded, drinking his.

The two finished and headed out.

(Alana to Forest)

(Arcos to Lounge)

6/2/2009 #48
Midnight-Crea-Tei

(Alana from Alana's Room)

Alana strolled around, had a couple dances, and just watched most of the time she was there. After a while, she decided to go out to the Forest.

(Alana to Forest)

7/12/2009 #49
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From the Lounge))

Callum strolled into the room, unnoticed by the people dancing in the middle of the floor as loud music thumped out.

9/13/2009 #50
songbirdalice

((from forest))

Mandy walked in and smiled, she knew she wouldn't be bored for long

9/16/2009 #51
Aoide Mnemosyne

Callum watched the vampire out of the corner of his eye as he poured a shot of whiskey for one of the dancers, a slight smile on his pale lips.

9/16/2009 #52
songbirdalice

Mandy sat down at the bar and smiled at Callum politely before watching the people dance.

9/16/2009 #53
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Can I get you anything, Miss?" the angel asked with a crooked smile, white teeth flashing in the dark, loud room.

9/16/2009 #54
songbirdalice

Mandy looked at him, ''hmmm I guess, let me see I'll have um...dang you choose.''

9/16/2009 #55
Aoide Mnemosyne

The man chuckled, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "May I suggest the Russian Roulette?" he pulled out a red wine glass, pouring in one part vodka, one part melon liquer, adding two ounces of szambucca, and slipping a slice of sugar-coated lime onto the rim of the glass. He slid the drink over to her bartender-style, with a reassuring smile.

9/16/2009 #56
songbirdalice

She looked at it and smiled, taking a drink, ''mmmm, that's yummy.''

9/16/2009 #57
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Good. I thought you'd like it, a fiery drink for a fiery young woman," Callum chuckled again, putting the lime slices away. "You should go out there and dance, I see some lonely guys out there."

9/16/2009 #58
songbirdalice

She considered that thought, biting her lip as she looked at the dance floor.

(What happened to club cypriot??)

9/16/2009 #59
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I was having some issues with it, like it wouldn't let me make new topics, and I decided to delete it, because there weren't too many people there -_- So in the RP realm, it was burned down by arsonists ^-^ *cheerful* lol)

Callum walked out from behind the counter, holding his hand out to Mandy with a cheerful grin.

9/16/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member