The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Jack Bryre

Not so much a forest as a large, fenced-off area full of trees, the Forest has several stone-paved pathways winding through the lush foliage and plenty of benches and tables. Due to several complicated charms, any curious humans from outside can only see an abandoned lot and are unable to enter. However, to guests of The Club, the Forest provides an excellent way to get outside without the usual restraints coupled with being a "special."

3/5/2009 #1
loveatlast

[[From Lounge.]]

Kariisa walked out and saw the fenced off part. "Okay, see all those trees?" She asked Ebony, hoping the girl was behind her.

[[ got to go.]]

3/23/2009 #2
songbirdalice

"yes..." Ebony said waiting.

(bye-bye)

3/23/2009 #3
loveatlast

"Watch this." Kariisa said, grinning. She concentrated with one hand palm towards the trees. She created a large bubbled force field around a couple the flicked her index finger from her other hand forward and all the trees went up in explosionand flames. The force field bubble softened the blaze and kept all flying chaunk in. After the flames had flickered and died, Kariisa slowly lowered her other hand, squishing the bubble til it was no longer there, Then turned to Ebony to see what she thought.

[[cya]]

3/23/2009 #4
songbirdalice

Ebony watched in amazement then turned to Kariisa, "I thought you said you were human."

3/23/2009 #5
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed. "I am 100% human. I just happen to be able to do that. I don't even know why. That's what I've been trying to figure out my entire life." She explained.

3/24/2009 #6
songbirdalice

"hmmm, maybe your a lost witch." She exlaimed, "Want to see what I can do?"

3/24/2009 #7
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded hatily. "Yes, please!"

3/24/2009 #8
songbirdalice

Ebony smiled and walked backwards. She was about ten yards away and ran then jumped into midair. A light lit the sky and ebony landed on four paws and silver fur.

3/24/2009 #9
loveatlast

"Woah!" Kariisa yelped in surprise. "Awesome!" she yelled after Ebony's wolf form.

3/24/2009 #10
songbirdalice

Ebony barked and sat on her hunches and then howeled to let the world know she was there.

3/24/2009 #11
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and watched Ebony. She had never seen a werewolf in wolf form. She had seen plenty in human form. It was amazing seeing the fur that was once Ebony's skin, even from a distance.

3/24/2009 #12
songbirdalice

Ebony strode over to Kariisa and transformed back into human. "Well, that's me."

3/24/2009 #13
loveatlast

"And you are amazing." Kariisa said, still grinning. "I just have one question. Why is your fur silver?"

3/24/2009 #14
songbirdalice

"I was born on a summer solstice and under a full moon, they call it rare bloods." Ebony smiled.

3/24/2009 #15
loveatlast

"Thats incredible." Kariisa stated, still amazed.

3/25/2009 #16
songbirdalice

"Thank you, your trick's pretty neat, but hey, I'll see you later, I gotta check this town out if I'm staying." Ebony smiled and transformed into a wolf."

(To basement)

3/25/2009 #17
loveatlast

Kariisa sighed and started walking back to the club. It was time to find whomever it was got her her room.

[[To lounge.]]

3/25/2009 #18
songbirdalice

Ebony walked silently in the shadows, her nose sniffing for a meal.

3/27/2009 #19
eyes-of-fire

((from Celia's room))

Celia looked around and a smile streached across her face, she loved the outdoors, maybe it was because she was a werewolf but she wasn't sure. Celia started walking, weaving in and out of the trees, making sure her sent was hard to follow, Celia wasn't a trusting person, and was always alert, knowing to keep her guard up.

4/3/2009 #20
loveatlast

[[From Kariisas room.]]

Kariisa breathed in the fresh air and walked into the forest aimlessly, listening to the sounds of the forest.

4/3/2009 #21
eyes-of-fire

Celia stopped mid-step, she had heard something. Cruching down to the ground she listened for any movements.

4/3/2009 #22
loveatlast

Kariisa continued to walk obliviously through the forest. Upon spotting aq bird on a tree, she walked to it, suprised it didnt move away. She reached her hand to it...

4/3/2009 #23
eyes-of-fire

Celia leaped forward with amazing grace, and brought down the suspicous person with her. Sitting on top of the person, she leaned forward, teeth barred and growled.

4/3/2009 #24
loveatlast

Kariisa screamed when the figure hit her. When she fell onto the ground, her arms flung up to cover her face with instinct and coudln't see who or what it was. Her mind reeled with what couls be happening as she heard a growl from above her and she was truly terrified.

4/3/2009 #25
eyes-of-fire

Hearing a girlish scream from under her, Celia looked down to see the figure was shaking from fright, horror struck Celia and she jumped of the person in lightening fast speed, almost as if something had burned her. Realizing who the girl was Celia froze, Kariisa? "Oh no, I'm terribly sorry! You.. I... Oh no! Did I hurt you?" Celia felt afull, she hadn't be in control of her wolf, and now she might have harmed someone.

4/3/2009 . Edited 4/3/2009 #26
loveatlast

Kariisa felt a load lighten from on top of her and opened her eyes enough to see Ceila standing over her. "Oh. My. God. Ceila, I thought I was going to die. You didn't hurt me." she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest, remembering the feeling of terror, unable to let it go. "I was just... the bird... then something from behind..." she muttered incoherently.

4/3/2009 #27
eyes-of-fire

Celia began pacing, worried. "I'm so sorry! Honestly! Oh my, you look terrified!" Celia nealed down towards Kariisa's face, trying to make her feel better, "You... sneaked up from behind, and I... acted on impulse... I didn't mean to."

4/3/2009 #28
loveatlast

Kariisa looked into Ceilas eyes, and without knowing it, locking them their with the intensity of the blueness. "It's okay. It's just you. No harm." she whispered almost automatically, robotically.

4/3/2009 #29
eyes-of-fire

((lol, Celia's eyes are green...))

Celia couldn't look away form Kariisa's eyes, and she didn't know why. "Are you sure?"

4/3/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member