The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

[[ ooh, but Kariisas in this... scary place lmao, when she gets almost hurt or hurt, she does this... FREAK lmao]]

Kariisa nodded, and finally looked awway, noticing how green Celias eyes were and stood up.

4/3/2009 #31
eyes-of-fire

Celia shook her head, that was strange. "Alright well since I almost hurt you, I think I owe you a dinner or something..." Celia was uncomfortable again, Kariisa just did that to her, but maybe she could figure Kariisa out the noraml way, not the usual way Celia had tended to use.

4/3/2009 #32
loveatlast

Kariisa looked around absently for the bird and realised it was gone. Turning back to Celia, she agreed to her proposal for dinner.

4/3/2009 #33
eyes-of-fire

Celia smiled,"Okay, dinner it is! To the lounge!"

((to the lounge, you post first))

4/3/2009 #34
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((enters Forest))

Lucian took in a deep breath. "Hallelujah! Thank God for fresh air!"

4/7/2009 #35
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed, but was too eager for this game to breath it in as well. "Okay, can you show me how to play now?" She asked impatiently, slightly jumping on the spot in anticipation.

4/7/2009 #36
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Right-o!" Lucian clapped his hands together and a deck of cards appeared on the ground, each one sized at 5 x 3 feet. They were arranged in rows of 7, and columns of 8, so there were 56 of them. The cards sat face-up, exposing the pictures on the front sides, before flipping over and switching randomly. "This is a game that tests your powers of luck. We take turns moving on each of these cards--some of them blow up when stepped on, others can catch on fire, etc. The goal is to get to the other side without being hurt. Weapons and other tools are not allowed, except for the ones you can acquire from the Special Items cards, but those hardly ever show up."

4/7/2009 #37
loveatlast

Kariisa looked at the cards hard. "What happens when I step on one that blows up, or catches on fire? I mean, other than loosing?"

4/7/2009 #38
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"If it blows up, you get sucked into a virtual dimension where you have to fight a group of gremlins. If you beat them, you're transported back here and have to start over. As for fire, well, you get stuck on the card that you jump back on for two turns and the card disintegrates. If you don't jump back, the card disintegrates anyway, but you end up with a bad burn and curse that gives you bad luck for the rest of the round." Lucian explained. "Allow me to go first." He took a step forward on Card A7, and waited. Nothing happened, and he turned to grin at her. "You're next, Kariisa! Oh, and we go 5 rounds--with each round, a new category of obstacles is added."

4/7/2009 . Edited 4/7/2009 #39
loveatlast

Kariisa watched him, a little bit nervous. "Okay.. Here goes..." and with that she shose Card B4. Closing her eyes, she stepped onto the card.

[[Do you want to choose what happens cause I dont know everything that CAN happen...]]

4/7/2009 #40
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(All right, then! The penalty is doubled for Lucian, though.)

The card glowed a bright green color, and the words BONUS TURN appeared on it. Lucian gasped. "Aw, snap!"

4/7/2009 #41
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and jumped up in the air. "I guess I'm lucky!" She looked around then stepped to her next card choice: C6.

4/7/2009 #42
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The card burst into flames. Lucian burst out laughing. "Watch out!"

4/8/2009 #43
loveatlast

Kariisa tried to jump back, her hand itched the flick forward and blow that stupid card up.

4/8/2009 #44
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The card she landed on was B6, and nothing happened. Lucian bounced up and down. "My turn!" He jumped forward onto A6, and the card exploded. Lucian vanished for several minutes before reappearing on his first card, laughing at a small, goblin-like creature dangling on his arm. "Hey, buddy, you've had your fun! Now go away or I'll eat you!" The gremlin screeched and scurried off to who-knew-where.

4/8/2009 #45
loveatlast

Kariisa laughed and tied her hair back so it didnt distract her. "My turn now?" she asked excitedly.

4/8/2009 #46
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Go right on ahead! Oh, and you can go diagonally, too." Lucian said brightly.

4/8/2009 #47
loveatlast

Kariisa nodded, and decided to take his advice. She stepped carefully onto the card with one foot, then quickly brought her other foot down.

4/8/2009 #48
songbirdalice

Ebony trotted over to Kariisa in her wolf form. She wagged her tail and barked.

4/8/2009 #49
loveatlast

Kariisa was still waiting for something to happen on the card. She heard a bark and looked over, It was Ebony. "Hey Ebony. I'm kinda in the middle of a game..." she said apologettically.

4/8/2009 #50
songbirdalice

Ebony walked over anyway and sat down by Kariisa, watching.

4/8/2009 #51
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Big, red letters appeared on the card: -2 TURNS. Lucian winced. "Ooh, that's not good. Oh, well...I'll take my turns now!" He walked forward two cards, and the card he landed on glowed yellow. A long staff with a hook appeared in his hands. "Say, what?! Wow!" Lucian took a moment to admire the item before turning to Kariisa. "How about I pull you forward? I hate being uneven."

4/8/2009 #52
loveatlast

Kariisa pouted and shook her head. she wasn't going to win only if he pulled her out. "If you want."

4/8/2009 #53
songbirdalice

Ebony layed down, waiting for her friend to finish.

4/8/2009 #54
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"It's decided!" Lucian used the hook to seize Kariisa by the collar and lifted her, carrying her over until she was at a card directly to the right of him. "Your turn!"

4/8/2009 #55
loveatlast

Kariisa smiiled and concentrated. Whatever cardshe was drawn to she would choose. Her eyes went to the card in front of her and she stepped on it.

4/8/2009 #56
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Confetti burst out of the card, and the card sprung up on one end like a springboard, sending her flying to the other side. Lucian's jaw dropped. "I don't remember loading that card...but whatever! That just proves you're luckier than I am, which makes sense."

4/8/2009 #57
loveatlast

Kariisa grinned. "So, what does that mean? Do I win?"

4/8/2009 #58
songbirdalice

Ebony perked her ears and lifted her head.

4/8/2009 #59
loveatlast

Kariisa looked at her and grinned wider.

4/8/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member