The Club RPG
FictionPress' #1 supernatural forum is now undergoing a major overhaul: we are restructuring and starting over with a blank slate! Use your preexisting character, or jump in for the first time! The Club awaits...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Mandy growled at him.

5/3/2009 #781
loveatlast

Kariisa raised an eyebrow then shrugged. "Alright, well, I'll go." She said and turned.

5/3/2009 #782
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

He smirked at Mandy. "Your growling isn't doing much, you know. I can do something much more intimidating than that."

5/3/2009 . Edited 5/3/2009 #783
songbirdalice

Her body shimmered as she snarled, the wind around them picked up again.

5/3/2009 #784
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Wind just strengthens the fire," He taunted, running a clawed finger along her arm. "The way you behave is like that of an indignant kitten. It's almost adorable."

5/3/2009 #785
songbirdalice

She hissed and and squirmed.

5/3/2009 #786
loveatlast

Kariisa walked to another edge of the forest and looked carefully at a nearby tree. She lifted her hand and purplish glow encircled the tree. With her other hand, the index finger flicked forward and the tree exploded into pieces inside the circle.

5/3/2009 #787
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian heard an explosion and glanced at Kariisa. "So that's how it's done..." Then he turned back to Mandy. "Squirm all you like. You're not getting me off till you show some real aggression."

5/3/2009 #788
songbirdalice

She drew her legs under him and kicked.

5/3/2009 #789
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian was sent flying into the air and he grunted as he skidded on his back. He flipped over and laughed. "There we go! Now you'll have to use that strength on a viscious werewolf!"

5/3/2009 #790
loveatlast

Kariisa looked back just in time to see Mandy kick Lucian and she burst out laughing. "Very nice."

5/3/2009 #791
songbirdalice

Mandy rubbed her neck and felt it heal under her hand, "Thanks."

5/3/2009 #792
loveatlast

Kariisa smiled and went back to practising her own power. The more she practised the better she got and she definetly needed to get better.

5/3/2009 #793
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian blinked and his ears and hands turned back to normal. He still moved on all fours as he bounded towards Kariisa. "Need a practice target?"

5/3/2009 #794
loveatlast

Kariisa shook her head quickly. "Oh no. I'm not practicing on you. One accidental twitch of this finger," She held up her index, "and you're a goner. Nope. I'm not risking that. I'll practice on some squirrels or something."

5/3/2009 #795
songbirdalice

Ebony walked and sat beside Devon, Can you convince her not to figt?

5/3/2009 #796
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"A goner? Really?" Lucian jumped up and down, looking like an excited dog. "Lady, I've survived five nuclear bomb attacks, one of them with the bomb strapped to my head. Try it!"

5/3/2009 #797
songbirdalice

Mandy saw a bird and walked towards it. She projected death and it fell out of the tree. She looked at it with wide eyes.

5/3/2009 #798
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian saw what Mandy did to the bird and burst out laughing. "That was so random and quick, it was hilarious!!"

5/3/2009 #799
loveatlast

"Lucian..." Kariisa said uncertainly. She did not want to hurt him. He was probably the most experienced fighter there and they needed him. She did need the moving target practice...

5/3/2009 #800
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Hey, it's fine! I'll heal right away!" Lucian ran around in circles. "A few more scars won't kill me!"

5/3/2009 #801
loveatlast

Kariisa took a deep breath and watched Lucian carefully. She slowed Lucian down mentally and lifted her hand keeping a steady circular motion to her hand, always keeping the field around him. It lasted for about five minutes until Kariisa suddenly felt light headed from the concentration. A trickle of blood fell from her nose and she fainted.

5/3/2009 #802
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yikes!" Lucian ran up to her and shook her. "Kariisa! I'm supposed to keel over, not you!"

5/3/2009 #803
loveatlast

"OH," Kariisa said softly as Lucian shook her. She pushed herself off the ground and wiped sweat from her brow. "Crap. That's not going to be very helpful." She muttered, frustrated.

5/3/2009 #804
songbirdalice

Mandy watched Kariisa fall and ran to her. "Are you okay?"

5/3/2009 #805
loveatlast

Kariisa blinked a couple times and stood up, wiping the blood on her top lip. "Yea, I'm good."

5/3/2009 #806
songbirdalice

Mandy nodded and sat back.

5/3/2009 #807
loveatlast

Kariisa sighed and looked at mandy. "I'm not going to be very much help."

5/3/2009 #808
songbirdalice

"You just need some practice we have..." Her face blanked in a vision, "Three days."

5/3/2009 #809
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Three days?! They sure are taking their time," Lucian said cheerfully. "Kariisa, don't worry--if things don't work out, I can give you some Stat-enhancing cards or you can borrow Winona."

5/3/2009 #810
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jack Bryre Aoide Mnemosyne
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member